Anyone else think Kurt leaves WWE?

His run has been terrible, and I doubt he’s happy with his retirement match. Kurt is a massive mark for himself, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he left for somewhere else.

Attached: CDC464DD-69DD-4863-865F-F15870DF8EC3.jpg (900x630, 61K)

Is this from reddit?

Based Reddit living rent free in ya head

Based MeltzerChad

who fucking cares, motherfucker adds zero to anything cause he can't go anymore

if gable can't even carry you to a decent match you know you are one frail fucker

The retirement is real, he knows he can barely do shit in the ring anymore and doesn't want to become a vegetable since he has kids. He'll just stick around and get merch/videogame/action figure money.

It's not like he wanted to leave the WWE the first time around, they shitcanned him for being a pillhead. If they hadn't he probably would have never taken off as he likes working for the company, I doubt he would now.

If he went to AEW he could still be in manager type role or something.

What the fuck happened to Kurt? Before he came back to WWE he was doing moonsaults off the top of cages. WWE fucking crippled him.

Are you retarded? He's half crippled. The real problem with Angle isn't the wrestling, he shouldn't have been wrestling in the first place since coming back. Problem is that as GM he was castrated as fuck, he lacked intensity and passion and was just there to deliver horrible scripted promos that made him look like a simp.

he turned into a fake tough guy. used to bash HHH in interviews but now sucks his dick

He had surgeries after those moonsaults while he took it easy in WWE, retard.

>WWE fucking crippled him
You do know he was in TNA way longer than WWE, right?

And Kurt was always hurt, even before WWE. Broken freaking neck and all that.

>Before he came back to WWE he was doing moonsaults off the top of cages

TNA has a lax drug policy.

WWE's protecting Kurt from himself by wrestling a safe style at his age. Impact didn't give a shit, and let old men moonsault off cages and bump on their necks.

This. Angle even admits that the TNA years are when he was at his most doped up. Taking something like 40 painkillers a day (washed down with booze of course) just to cope

Vince did warn him in early 2000 about he need to stop to took those pills because Vince do care about his condition and it won't change the fact about he was in bad shape even he eat the painkiller like Skittles.

And Kurt reaction back then was try to ignore any Vince advice and believe he still can go on which made Vince didn't have choice but let him go in summer 2006. Vince was right, Kurt only made it worst, despite he still able wrestling like usual but the pills consumed his body, not to mention his personal life was screw up when he and Karen divorced and it gave him strong effect to his life then he ended miserable by became alcoholic.

Okada, Tanahashi, or Suzuki would all carry him to a classic.

I can just imagine this
>Kurt pops a handful of pills
>Vince walks in
>Hey Kurt, you should really cool it with all the pills. Anyhow, I want you in an Iron Man match against Benoit for the next week of house shows, then you've got a ladder match at the PPV against Brock.
Vince is a fucking monster. Just give the guy time off and send him to rehab.

That's precisely why WWE didn't renew his contract back then, giving him time to go to Rehab and fix his shit
He instead signed with TNA

To a grave, maybe.

He sure was in better shape in TNA.

Attached: katna.gif (200x200, 2.14M)

It's crazy how fucked up he was earlier this decade. Fucker is lucky to be alive

I love how frequently this gif gets posted now and it never gets old. there's something wrong about laughing at a guy this fucked up on pills but jesus christ it's funny.

Stop buying WWE narrative bullshit. Kurt ASKED for time off and a reduced schedule, it was Vince that wouldn't budge an inch as he was banking on Kurt to carry the ECW brand, He was still a pillhead moonsaulting himself into dust but Vince was at fault too.

Probably. There was a report that the WWE is worried about his health again. He got OK'd by the doctors on his return, but apparently he can barely walk or stand for extended periods backstage, hence why his retirement match seems rushed all of a sudden. They just want him gone so that he's not dying on their turf or whatever.

I'm convinced the soma cocktails were the only thing keeping Angle's body working, he was always fast and smooth in TNA and now that he's clean dude's moving around like near-death Giant Baba out there. He really does need to get the fuck outta the ring and enjoy whatever years he has left.

Why do western necks always end up in bits? Whats in the Jap water that makes theirs made of adamantium?

Kurt sucks in ring now. He’s slower than current day Hulk Hogan.

it’s sad though. he had it all and would’ve had a more amazing wwe career if not for the drug issues. he could do it all and no one has his intensity

If they don't transition him into a producer role, or pay him to babysit those NXT shits, someone's def hating

>when Karen left
Then they induct the man she left him for into the HOF while he's employed and must sit, clap, and smile in the audience.

Vince is fucked up.