WOR: Seth and Becky have been riding together

>Seth and Becky have been riding together, and have also been appearing at each other’s live events.

Attached: 56C32E1B-1512-4DCB-9324-6FC8273FE537.jpg (701x438, 40K)

>I don’t date co-workers
>starts dating co-worker with a history of cheating on his girlfriends
Becky has a potato for a brain

What a brave gay couple

Why is WWE such a shit hole of monkey inbreeders? I know it's culturally and legally acceptable to fuck your cousins and such in the US, but come on.

Don't shit where you eat, especially if the women look like men.

cringe

They’re traveling around the world all year long with the same ppl, everybody fucking each other is expected

>jasethy loves cheating
>beko loves twitter
That's going to be a fun breakup.

>"It was noted to us that Rollins was at the Peoria show and came with Lynch. Rollins wasn’t working the weekend and Peoria is about 100 miles from where he lives."

Imagine how ugly their kids would be.

>overly long neck
>lazy eye
>short
>droopy tits if a girl
>small dick if a boy

Imagine how many viewers their kids would drive away.

Becky, I know you’re pretty big on being online, so maybe you’ll read this. If you really are dating Seth, and I hope you are not, I’m here for you. Seth will break your heart, like so many men like him have hurt so many women like you. And maybe this will be the time you finally learn that men like that aren’t good for women like you.

I may not be rich or famous, but I’m a good man. And if I was dating you, I’d treat you like the goddess you are. So maybe this will be the time you learn.

Let’s be honest, Colby is going to cheat on you. That’s right, I called him by his real name, I don’t care. Colby will cheat and you’ll feel awful and wonder why you date guys like him. And meanwhile I’ll be waiting, poor old Trevor who you just consider a friend. But maybe this will be the time you see me as a good man who could take care of you.

because becky has such a strong reputation for not aborting her babies

Aren't both of them known for cheating on their partners?

i-is seff the sex with bex spammer?

Anyone has the link?

Just Seth. Becky is evidently good at hiding it. Women tend to be sneakier.

>Seth seething at Meltzer right now
How long until he tweets some shit?

It is believed that the MMA manlet cheated on her and she dumped him, and then the comedian faggot was super assblasted after they broke up and people kept asking about her, so it's possible she was the reason for that breakup

If she is dating Rollins, it'll probably last a few months. Neither seems like they can hold a relationship

>when ya girlfriend has a bigger dick than you

Stay in your general homo

>and then the comedian faggot was super assblasted after they broke up and people kept asking about her

Please tell me there is video of that. I could use a good laugh right now

absolutely BASED cuckanon

Imagine his 4 incher penetrating her.

Based Trevor

Based

u da man seff

Cool hands?

How long until WWE introduce this into kayfabe and do something completely retarded and unnecessary with it?

Trevor spelled backwards is Rovert.

imagine the sex