Jordynne should become a full-time Joshi wrestler

Jordynne should become a full-time Joshi wrestler

y/n

Attached: 53256210_2336079259788445_9197862571487030708_n.jpg (899x989, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bu0hgdcgPYP/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She should fuck off

rude

Attached: 44752229_548935612235765_6610749027900579862_n.jpg (1080x1350, 204K)

She doesn't look great when she comes down to the ring but then you check her insta and she's like a whole new person

instagram.com/p/Bu0hgdcgPYP/

yuck no

That fat bitch should lose some fucking weight

And?

She should sit on my face full time

She's been getting into make-up recently and looks worse for it. She's not the type that needs a lot.

Are these lens? Don't remember her having light eyes

It's her natural eye color.

Attached: 436_1000.jpg (1000x1250, 126K)

In Japan she's an amazon and would do really well against Joshi wrestlers who are around her height.

In NA she's a womanlet with a ceiling of Knockouts champion.

Heavy yes from me.

I don't think it would be a good fit. Besides her not being really all that good in the ring, her style in general doesn't seem like it would fit. I think she's tailor made for WWE. Has a great look, so she'd definitely get pushed. Also the agent system would be better for her in-ring stuff.

No white woman will ever be on the level of Japanese women. There is no american chigusa nagayo, emi sakura etc. to train girls properly.

>Besides her not being really all that good in the ring
there's always this one faggot

Would smash.

Cringe

>I think she's tailor made for WWE

Oh yes WWE has such a great track record of featuring strong-fat PAWGs in major angles. Jordynne could be the next Dana Brooke if she plays her cards right!

She's cute!

Attached: pktal6vv2fv11.jpg (817x1024, 84K)

I wouldn't say ever. Obviously there isnt now and never has been because of the state of womens wrestling in America being seen as a joke. But in a decade or so, as long as womens wrestling is shown as legit and not a meme, there will come a time when actual talented women seek out wrestling schools and can bring in a wave of stars.

He stated this in an autistic way, but trying to deny this is just being delusional and/or a drone. Wrestlers are a direct reflect of their trainers.

They were saying that 10 years ago.

Charlotte is better than all your chink waifus