Was it love?

was it love?

Attached: 1550099625651.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

No, just another thot to slay for the MexiChad, whitecels cannot relate

Haha based! Fuck crackers

Fenix looks like he legit just fell in love

This is a fantastic image

This, he probably smashed that night while beta wh*toids like simpblade keep bringing her gifts and orbiting her without getting any action

> be Pentagon
> little bro is flirting with qt in front of me
> at least im still the michael
> I wish I could break her arm
> c-c-cero m-miero
> my feets hurts

Chadblade didn't have to do anything except wear some little speedos to get her frothing so much she invited him back twice, more than any other wrestler on her show.

Attached: 19bd40ff-29fd-47a6-8173-d2df51dc6322.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

Try again, wh*teoid

Another thread when Mexicans act like they don't jump at the chance to claim white instead of indio feo whenever it comes up.

Sad!

there is literally nothing more depressing than your chad little brother being good with THOTS

god i wish i was dead

I thought Pentagon was already married with kids

seething sudaca

Jay fucked her for sure.

>the distance between them
simpblade is such a beta
compare that to based Fenix

>tfw Mexican Castizo
seethe harder

Malinche did nothing wrong :^)

Self-hating ytboi

Penta's face in this is just priceless.

Gringos fuming

TRABAJADO

This image is amazing but there is literally nothing weird in the interview. She just asks standard questions and they answer and everyone is nice. Someone just got a brilliant screencap of Penta looking nuts because of his contacts. It's actually heart warming because the Lucha Bros put each other over lie crazy and call each other their favorite wrestlers.

she's jewish, not white

Wh*teoid cope

Yeah I agree with you. Idk what OP is trying to do but the weirdest part of the interview was how the brothers were just gushing over each other. Oh and another weird thing was there was some Korean asking about Penta eating pussy in his makeup.

Stupid Korean, Mexicans don't eat pussy everyone know that.

>weird

It was cute desu

You think a Korean dude living in Germany asking about grown Mexican men in masks and makeup eating pussy while wearing said mask and makeup is "cute"? You are the part of the fanbase that makes the rest of us look bad.

Kek I deserved that for my shitty literacy. I meant that the Lucha Bros being each other's biggest fans was cute and not weird.

Nah I was just messing around I know what you mean. I shouldn't have said weird. It just struck me weird when I first saw it cause I thought there was gonna be more yelling and hype for the upcoming matches.

Based Pentagon knows that cero miero means not being afraid of commitment and giving the world Pentagon III

At first sight

>was it love?
>baby don’t hurt me
>don’t hurt me
>no more

i feel bad for penta :'(

Attached: 1550267220755.jpg (350x607, 159K)

I notice this with several Mexicans at my job. They pretty much openly claim white especially the lighter skinned ones.

based Penta