Lacey Evans

seriously what is the point of her just walking out and doing nothing every week? it's fucking bizarre

Attached: 1534381610318.jpg (931x1155, 107K)

IT'S THE SASSY SOUTHERN BELLE LACEY EVAN BRINGING A LITTLE CLASS TO THIS MATCH

To make people into assfags

I think it's a way to generate heat but it's kind of stupid.

do they plan on her doing it during WM and putting a match on hold for 5 minutes

Well, they let her go out and have a couple spots in the Royal Rumble, and she fucked them up. So this is all they trust her to do now until they figure something else out.

act like a lady
she has a right
a woman's right
KAPOW!!!!

Work smarks like laaaaadddy

yes

WWE doesnt know how to really do anything new, and when they do they drag it down with old bullshit
sometimes bullshit that didnt work the 1st time like Emalina 2.0 here

To make you want to see her get in the ring and get her ass kicked.

It's basic wrestling storytelling, so I'm not surprised a smark can't understand it.

she walks out to let out a brap

To keep her in your mind while they wait for Mania to pass

there was a plan for it, but then vince forgot lacey exists because he's a senile old geezer but they don't stop because he hasn't told anyone to stop sending lacey out every night and they're too scared to do it themselves. so out she walks over and over. eventually she'll quietly vanish to job on main event

Why did she walk out and act all flirty with Michael Cole that one time?
I thought she was hot until she did that

>IT'S THE SASSY SOUTHERN BELLE BYRON AND SHE'S GOT A SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR YOU.... SHE'S GONNA SAY IT

Attached: 993f808f6c098de11ed1c13a0ffcaac3.png (170x170, 37K)

It's like the Emmalina thing. She's got a certain number of specified televised appearances written into her contract, WWE is just fulfilling their end of the deal.

Lol. You watch WWE. But to answer the question, maybe Vince needs a quick jerk off watching her strut around during the show.

Attached: 400.jpg (310x399, 159K)

Michael has pull, she's just playing the game

OH MY! That's. That's the Sassy Southern Belle. Lacey Evans

Attached: 1534529434259.jpg (405x269, 24K)

Then they'll can her when they're free and clear