ITT: 10/10 Promos

ITT: 10/10 Promos

>I want to get hot with the women. I'm a badass man. I got a big head, and I got a big ass penis. I am 87 years old, I weigh 280 lbs. You fuck with me, you die. I fuck 24 hours a day, 11 days a week. I like abortion, it is good. It makes me horny with all these bitches. I will pay the people of New York a million dollars, they pay $24 in taxes. I can pay it and I can get laid. I do dangerous shit you never seen me do before. Everybody go to school for 44 years. I will bury that ass. I will beat the shit out of that asshole. I can beat that ass and I can win but I can still beat that ass and win. I am the man with the plan. I do fucking drugs every day. Kids can do drugs. Faggots should do drugs. Bitches and whores, if they want to get drugs and get high, hey I got all the shit they want to use. Senator Beetlejuice, if you come to my office I will hook you right up. I am Beetlejuice baby.

Attached: literalGOAT2.jpg (757x825, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VyvANgLRGz0
youtube.com/watch?v=THu3YcGsh2s
youtube.com/watch?v=b3iWngeUjkk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who, me?

BASED BEET

BASED
youtube.com/watch?v=VyvANgLRGz0

reminder that all niggers have tiny craniums

Attached: Don-Cheadle-Ewan-McGregor-Miles-Ahead-Movie-Premiere-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-1.jpg (1000x1500, 287K)

cool it with the racism

a dreidel.
you SPIN a dreidel.

I got a big head

Legitimately thought he died couple years ago

Who me? Never in your life pal.

mmmmmmm

Back to red.dit

cm punk? ain't got nothing to do with me

Attached: 1550561712735.jpg (702x904, 70K)

WHO? ME?

What a chad

I’m black but I’m Puerto Rican but I ain’t fuckin stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=THu3YcGsh2s
youtube.com/watch?v=b3iWngeUjkk

Spell red

I'm running for president you motherfuckers.

I AM THE PRESIDENT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS.

shut up nigger

look at his tiny little nigger head jesus christ it's like a raisin

I think that was Eric the Midget.

I cant understand a fucking word you said, you fat retard. Maybe you should stop sucking dicks so the rest of us can get a fucking clue about whatever for the goddamn fuck it is you’re talking about

Janetty to Based Bobo.

SPELL "RED"

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 249K)

That is a hell of a promo.

>ill uppacump his ass

L-S-T-E-R....D