F

F

Attached: D2ELR2XXgAAyGZu.jpg (875x1200, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tde_wrestling
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

@bulletclubita it is.

probably njpw or some Japanese company. They don't believe in fair use.

Definitely not Stardom, they retweeted their gifs

twitter.com/tde_wrestling

Maybe he shouldn't have said that racist stuff then.

njpw routinely DMCAs tweets with even a picture of their content, it was 100% them

wtf, WWE is so fuckin gay

Yeah, probably them. They recently got BulletClubItalo banned for the same thing, but he just made a new account and proceeded as normal. And it's funny too because TDE Wrestling was covering New Japan less than ever recently.

Apparently it was for impersonation. Since they're not Total Divas and all.

Companies definitely like being promoted and tweeted by fans and getting cool gifs, but imagine being such a fucking delusional cuck you plaster your own logo on their material.

Thanks New Japan!

Attached: 1389492332.png (232x261, 82K)

ding-dong diddly based

Attached: finna.png (574x431, 187K)

TJPW is finished

based TV Asahi pulling rank on these giffers

Attached: TV_Asahi_GoChan_Content_Police.jpg (553x553, 74K)

AND HE KICKS OUT AT 2 MY GAWD twitter.com/tde_wrestling

Rosemary's TITS are the only thing worth giffing in Simpact.

It wasn't WWE or NJPW. It was motherfucking Sarah McLachlan.

Attached: in the arms of an angel.png (847x264, 77K)

>Hey folks, before anyone asks (or if anyone has already asked!), this wasn't a case of WWE getting my account suspended.

>I had received takedown requests in the past, but what apparently pushed things over into suspension town was actually a video I had posted back in 2017 that included the sad Sarah McLachlan music in the background of a memorial video after Bad Luck Fale tore apart Daryl Takahashi. The DMCA takedown came from "International Federation of the Phonographic Industry" ...so hey, after thousands of gifs, it's actually a video with sound that gets things shut down. Neat!

>I've sent in an appeal to the high sheriffs at Twitter, though I kind of doubt we'll see anything get overturned. In the interim, I have setup a backup account in case you'd like to follow that.

They might as well encourage it since no one watches their show anyway.

>Total Dick Eating Wrestling

Hes a plebbitor.you plebbit phags work me into a seething shoot I hate everyone of you

go back

Does everyone on that site write like a fag?

>And it's funny too because TDE Wrestling was covering New Japan less than ever recently.
Maybe it's sour grapes and revenge on the part of NJPW? They likely saw it as a fair trade for the free advertising and if they're not being featured as heavily what's in it for them? Japanese business is a lot more cutthroat as well, so abrupt and sometimes hostile endings to business relationships are common.