Being the Elite Youtube Views PLUMMETING

Attached: aewho.png (860x423, 91K)

It's like people get tired of cocky fags with attitude

That's literally their RATINGS FUCKING PLUMMETING

so maybe, just maybe, the elite needed njpw/roh as much as those companies needed them

Is there another conference thingy coming up before Double or Nothing or is it literally just the show itself which is next at this stage?

Attached: 1552930199631.webm (640x640, 2.76M)

Attached: btevsdwf.png (1316x468, 676K)

It's the same forced shitty jokes every single week just so they can put it on a t-shirt. Watching these every week makes you a bigger NPC than watching RAM every week

It always cracks me up how smarks think these guys are popular yet nothing they've done over years has come close to breaking out and passing 1 million views and the only videos that broke clear of the 300k-500k range they max out at, are the two videos about WWE

Attached: Untitled.jpg (982x454, 163K)

Nah, you're takin it too far there, I'd say they're even

Kek, that's actually pathetic.

>avg of 600k weekly views for a wrestling show shot on a cellphone with the production level of india's toilets is "bad"
lol

Stop seething

The average isn't 600k. He was being generous and posting their highest viewed videos.
Also the production is actually pretty consistent. It's vignette-tier.

>avg of 600k
maybe last year. they're averaging less than 200k this year kek

Attached: 1549433012395.png (1048x874, 92K)

>AEWtists: "so what if the E gets 1m views, youtube doesn't matter!"
>also AEWtists: "BASED ELITE DRAWING 600K WEEKLY VIEWERS THANK YOU YOUNG BUCKS" *clapclapclap*

i have had no interest in watching BTE since Kenny left njpw. Im not going to watch that shit lol

>All Elite Wrestling? More like Small Elite Wrestling! I'll raise my child with traditional values. Sorry, Niall Rose. I don't care if you tuck it or lop it off. You're a man, and I'm coming for you.
>*pop pop pop*
>Another one down.

Attached: bigfuckingchad.png (1080x1331, 938K)

If other people put this shit together I would want it to thrive. I actively want this to fail because cody, brandi, the cucks, omega, and this is my fourth midlife crisis Jericho.

>average
Those are literally the only 2 videos theyve had break 600k, out of HUNDREDS. I sorted it by most popular/viewed. Pic related is me scrolling down their channel and stopping at a random point to see what the typical views look like.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (954x547, 182K)

Bubble finally burst

Yikes, I always thought of them as usually getting around 350k

I'm glad wrestling is rapidly dying and will soon be relegated to a fringe faggot burlesque show for fat unshowered virgins.

Attached: cringe.jpg (511x767, 103K)

Cody is a literal anti-draw. He had opportunity after opportunity to get over in WWE and he never could.

the YT algorithm won't even suggest it to me

i have to actually seek it out myself

that's probably the reason

Attached: 12398948322.jpg (1280x911, 317K)

Based gigachad

And I cannot wait.

>MUH ALGORITHM
Hi, Boogie.

Attached: U4ggQ6H4BZkA4Ki7GTMatan2kRKWoBBVjKVngfSeDJ8.jpg (1024x576, 114K)

Roughly 1.1 million total views over the last month. Not particularly impressive.
Here's some other stats, AEW conference bump followed by a dropoff.

Attached: btestats.png (903x429, 47K)

The Road to Double or nothing sucks because it's mostly just focusing on women wrestlers and Brandi.

So maybe they should sign some actual names and people who aren't manlets

In the age of social media the shiny new official youtube channel of a supposedly extremely hyped and popular new promotion looks like THIS?

Attached: AEW youtube.jpg (970x622, 166K)

This. And more casual fans don't bother to find and watch anything unless its been conveniently suggest for them so all the they have to do is click the next video.

>women wrestlers
>women

Bullshit. Youtube is almost as aggressive with new BTE episodes as it is with Simon Gotch shooting on Enzo Amore.

>shilling this hard
OH NO NO NO

Attached: AEWhotist.jpg (483x506, 59K)

>sonny kiss being featured
I had high hopes at first but them being leftist retards is going to kill it/already killed ot

Views will go up after Double or Nothing. There's literally nothing to promote right now. Cody hasn't wrestled in months and the Bucks have only done that AAA show recently.

>It's an Yea Forums is obsessed with youtube views episode.

>p-please ignore the only metric we have of viewing interest in a new wrestling promotion on a wrestling board
No.

>e-drone literally worked into a desperate panic

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNONONONONONONONONONONOAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: jerisimp.png (198x176, 66K)

OH NOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAH OH NO NONO NO NO

>the only metric we have
>youtube views
Okey-dokey.

Attached: 1548708797634.jpg (423x466, 26K)

The Elite is cringe. I only watch for Kenny and Joey Janela

>There's literally nothing to promote right now

Double or Nothing?

I stopped watching when they gave Chris Daniels and his Who Crew a skit every show.

>Joey Janela
you just outcringed this entire thread

>posting an image of their show that immediately sold out to try and denigrate them because of the youtube views
lol

All they do is sell tshirts, stuffed animals, and post shitty youtube videos that draw less views than niggas flossing.

In other words they've capitulated to WWE's wrestlemania build. 90s Eric Bischoff would have never let this happen

ya sizzling?

Any time Brandi tweets her feminist SJW bullshit about AEW I lose more and more interest. She needs to shut the fuck up and stick to showing off those wonderful tits of hers.

I think you're forgetting something.

>Paul Levesque announces he has Purchased AEW Before the 2020 Royal Rumble

There's literally no other metrics to go off of
They're legit just a T-Shirt company with a youtube channel at this point.

>doesn't name another metric
Wow, they have at least 15k fans that will fly cross country once every few months. We are supposed to do what exactly with this information? The plan is for more than 15k people to be watching them on tv if they get a deal, right?

i have seen drones make the identical argument in all seriousness that the tanking ratings on the weekly shows don't matter because wwe makes its money off youtube views

>We are supposed to do what exactly with this information?
Try as hard as we possibly can to ignore it, apparently.

Why are WWE fans so threatened by AEW? This is honestly getting pathetic, so much nitpicking and pettiness.

They love their weekly assfucking from Vince

>refuses to tell me anything of value about being able to draw 15k fans every few months
What happens when they're running shows every week and can't rely on hardcore fans flying out? Why is this small number in the context of TV views significant compared to the number of people willing to watch ten minute videos in the comfort of their own home at their own convenience? Why do you people always dodge this then still try to hide behind 'muh sellout'?

Attached: 1542845956632.png (506x673, 717K)

>if you're mocking AEW you must be a WWE fan

Why do AEW fans feel so threatened by WWE? This is honestly getting pathetic, so much rent free and seething.

Attached: okadick.jpg (640x1136, 72K)

Based

If you're not a WWE fan, then why does AEW anger you so much?

I dunno. I don't know their business plan for the next five years and I don't have a fuckin' crystal ball, either. But here's the fun part: neither do you. Maybe they'll get TV. Maybe it'll be a success. Maybe it won't. But trying to prognosticate this promotion's doom based off of Youtube views when literally the only thing they've tried to do as a wrestling company was an unambiguous, complete and instant success comes off less as logical analysis and a little bit more like wishful thinking.

I'm just sayin'. It seems to be really, really important to some of you guys to find a reason that this company HAS to be doomed.

You stole Kenny you bastards

this
he was the only one i was interested in and now even he's not interesting any more

What am I forgetting? I am confused. As AEW they have yet to host a single wrestling event.

Heh, GAY!

>anger

Why do you interpret my mockery as anger?
I think this is all very funny

Attached: lolkada.png (244x250, 134K)

>E-drones seething because AEW will be the catalyst for WWE's downfall
>NuJapanlets seething because AEW took all of their buzz and no one cares about that promotion anymore
AE-DUB
AE-DUB
AE-DUB

Attached: DPlMspWU8AAZ2kj.jpg (800x1200, 140K)

Lmao nobody is threatened. Or at least they shouldn't be. AEW is gonna bomb

I just skim through the video and if Kenny isn't in it I don't bother, which is mot of the time. They fill the whole thing with those literal who young boys too much and Joey Shitter Ryan

HOLY FUCKING YIKES
Will AEW be okay bros?

>>NuJapanlets seething because AEW took all of their buzz and no one cares about that promotion anymore

Thank you for taking NJPW's Western buzz to ensure there's no chance they listen to obese EDrone smarks.

I'm seething at this too because I really wanted a Kenny/Naito feud, but whatever hopefully the Khans will get some cool opponents for him. Kenny/PAC sounds pretty dimes.

*Cries about white people ruining muh puroresu on twitter because Jay White is champion in your path*

>trying to prognosticate this promotion's doom based off of Youtube views
I'm not doing that, I just want to know where the fans are pal. I want to know why in a world where TV networks are so desperate for live content that they'd pay over a billion for the worst and least popular wwe product in a generation, they aren't kicking down Cody's door with a deal despite all the hype smarks convince themselves exist.

I'll watch anything featuring Scarlett Bordeaux

ya projection over there skippy?
jay's based and kenny was too
edrone smarks are simps

How can a promotion that hasn't had a single show have any proper fans yet? People need to give it a fucking chance. If the how is shit then by all means ridicule it but you make yourself look dumb as fuck pretending a promotion has failed before it even started.

>>posting an image of their show that immediately sold out
You do understand that most of those tickets were purchased by bots correct? You know you can go to secondary ticket sellers and see literally thousands of Double or Nothing tickets up for sale, right?
You copehard simp.

Oh I just assumed they would be higher. Still, those numbers are pretty good for weekly installments where one person does all the filming and editing and it revolves around indie shitters that most people don't care about.

I wonder if the channel will do better when AEW evolves past a t-shirt company, doubt it.

How exactly do you know that they're not getting a TV deal? Because the company's existed for a whole two months and it hasn't been announced yet? I'm no businessman, but I imagine television rights contracts that involve large sums of money changing hands over long periods of time probably take a while to negotiate.

So there was so much demand for the show that the secondary market bought a bunch of tickets because they thought they'd be able to resell them at an inflated rate and make a profit off of them.

And that's a bad thing. Okay.

>Who Japan gets more views on their English channel and can't even sell out 6000 tickets

>the fans of the group of guys the promotion is named after arent the fans of the promotion
ok

What you idiots really don't understand is that WWEs YouTube views are high because Pro Wresting fans watch 3 minute clips of RAW to see what shit WWE is shoveling instead of wasting 3 hours of their life watching the whole show.

Reason why WWE's YouTube views are high and live attendance and TV ratings are low. Who woulda thunk et'

Attached: 1551680996512.png (1280x658, 1017K)

Attached: 20180909_010142.jpg (186x308, 71K)

Most fans of wwe arent even aware of GAYEW

This is way off the mark. Look through the comment section of any WWE video.
The reason they have so many views is because the youtube channel is how pajeets who can't afford TV watch WWE.

WWE's youtube views are high because it's a global brand with a buttload of pajeets watching the videos.

Column A/Column B, desu. I wouldn't be caught dead watching RAM, but I'll watch a five minute youtube clip if the ALGORITHM throws it at me or some shit in an episode sounded interesting.

Love how AEW triggers this one user (it's the same one all the time that cries "t-shirt company!", like it's a bad thing for a wrestling promotion's business to sell gimmicks, so hard. So much butthurt all because people are excited about something which was a degree of popularity.

Attached: 12983892891.jpg (1080x816, 930K)

cope much?

CAWdy wants to be his daddy so much and going about it the wrong way so hard it's fucking cringe. Remember how Dusty used to latch himself to factions that were full of geeks and couldn't get over as much as them? Yeah, me neither.

Ryan's Toy Review is more over than AEW.

>its only one user
>posting this on the board that collectively spent days roasting this t shi- ''wrestling company'' for hiring trannies and gays
>posting this in a thread on a Tuesday night when E-Drones are at max numbers
For me it's NJPW, but they got you fuming bro.

Based gigachad gunning down the smarks.

Dusty killed JCP and flopped in WWE, Cody is just doing it in reverse

Yeah. Since they all left NJPW I stopped watching.

Yeah but he was entertaining to watch, Cody, not at all entertaining.

It's because the videos are boring.

I think one problem is that theyre numbered.
Someone like me who's never seen one before feels overwhelmed with the amount of episodes to catch up with and would rather just not watch at all

You got worked into a seething cope

>seething so hard he never came out of the other side of the (

>was a degree of popularity
>was

Yeah "was" is right they've already fucked their chances being such cucks. Also you sound shoot retarded ya stammering simp.

I watched ever since they announced AEW, it's still enjoyable even if I don't understand some gimmicks that go way back in the series

Oh, ok. So kids from India are inflating WWEs youtube Views and everyone else is not watching WWE going by live attendence and TV ratings.

Lol if you take away India then Being the Elite's Youtube views would dwarf WWEs. Thank god for India Bots and spam views to inflate WWEs social media's.

Attached: 1552348988198.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

I just listen to the Meltzer recaps.

>lose best side character
>people stop watching

Attached: Yujiro.jpg (819x1024, 89K)

is this after his surgery?

Attached: dog vomit.jpg (720x960, 117K)

yes, he's now at a healthy 300 pounds

Bullshit, that looks like 350

lmao, I've been seeing that shit for months at least.

kek

Attached: yCkcGXk.gif (300x170, 847K)

Is that what he wanted to do to her nipples?

Based chickenshit heel, put the strap on him NOW

AEW fans are WWE fans

Their fanbase lost weight and can finally see without the eyelid fat fold what kind of dorks they are

Nah, he wanted this

Attached: cmswitch.jpg (600x800, 339K)

Do you think the Khans are shaking and having second thoughts after seeing this?

they signed a meme system qb to a record-breaking deal, they are not averse to throwing away money

Attached: 2019-03-11-012001_602x429_scrot.png (602x429, 64K)

Magoo typed that out as if AEW has a snowball's chance in hell of making a dent in WWE let alone running them out of business. He's such a fucking mark

500k views for a livestream is really good desu and I hate the young cucks

The nature of talent relations...

BASED

Attached: Screenshot_18.png (1919x1079, 2.98M)

Are you retarded? Read the tweet again and sound out each word.

500k didn't watch it live, it accumulated views after like a normal video

Remember when Meltzer said AEW was in talks with major networks? Guess plans changed.

the first sentence was fine. then he had to elaborate to put some gravitas into AEW. learn reading comprehension ya fucking sub-130 IQ brainlet

NJPW was the draw fuck being the elite and cody for ruining the bullet club

Cody and the young bucks destroyed Omega's career and NJPW's western push for this?

>Omega could be Flair tier but Brandi wanted a tranny promotion
fuck all living beings, existence was a mistake

>Sonny Kiss

Is that Shelton Benjamin on a Jerry Springer episode?

>Wrestling in the US finally found a gigalionaire money mark after 20 years
>Literally fucks it up by having perma virgins internet culture memers run things

Yikes

There are a lot of valid criticisms of Big Dick Nick but 'system' isn't one of them

this is Zack Ryder all over again

you'll eat your words when the Texans and Colts run roughshod on him

the delusion

Nah. 200k was like the metric for "more popular" episode. You have to realize that getting 200k is pretty good, considering that this spread by only social media.
Yes, they have taken over ROH's TV last year, but that's everything.

It's not for me.

It is shot like 10 pounds of gold. And people love 10 pounds of gold. I guess it is just people being hypocrites.

No, because they are not sending people to it yet. The content there is not worth seeing.

Yes, they did. They even said it beforehand. I guess you are just shitposting and not really thinking what you are shitposting about.
They have been saying they will not use WM to anything, because "that is not out weekend".

You know she is not really tweeting too much about it, you just make a big deal about that. Because it hurts your snowflake fee-fees.

There is nothing to mock yet.
I will be there with you and mock them as hard as you, but there is nothing to mock. They are doign exactly what they said they will do. They are doing the right things, moving along with the plan without any bumps in the road. They sold more tickets than I have thought they will and very quickly. They are keeping their name out there, but not burning anything big to do so.
You are talking about them, even when they are not doing anything.... Why? Because they are doing the right things.

I don't know whether I want to see them fail horribly because they deserve to, or if i want to see them succeed so i can see the Yea Forumsie seethe

cope city

I want them to succeed just because I want new territory to open.
I want people to rotate to different territories every two years.
I don't want to have one person be in one territory for fuckign ten or more years. It is makign everything shit.

I think they'll do fine and get by like TNA did but they'll hemorrhage cash for years so who knows if they can wait it out? They may become #2 in the States by default but the wrestling world is quite small and with enough money #2 is an easy goal.
They'll never come close to WWE barring a miracle or serious disaster/

>They'll never come close to WWE barring a miracle or serious disaster/
I don't understand how someone could have thought that. Like ever. WWE is too big.
AEW will offer alternatives to people who like WWE's kind of stuff, but they will never be "mainstream" in WWE's sense. And people who think they should push for that are fucking insane.

they are not going to succeed (as making a notable impact in the industry)

the narrative (the excuses) will tell you another thing

>All news and angles get leaked before the episode
Not surprised

Hero

fuck that shit. Peepee wrestling is gay and i will never be okay with that shit.

or trannies or fags

Glad its not just me.

Based

Delusion is a powerful drug

Fake news. The video they uploaded 1 day ago is equal to the amount of views from videos weeks old, about 150,000~ views. Besides, is a vlog series supposed to be indicative of AEW's success?

Attached: giphy.gif (400x225, 2.79M)

>as it is with Simon Gotch shooting on Enzo Amore.
It's nowhere near as bad as the Gotch video.

>So there was so much demand for the show that the secondary market bought a bunch of tickets because they thought they'd be able to resell them at an inflated rate and make a profit off of them.
>And that's a bad thing. Okay.
Hey Cody/Nick/AEW Shill.
Substitute your first sentence’s usage of “demand” with “interest/intrigue”. Because if the demand was really there the tickets would be sold to ass-in-seaters and not held up for ransom by scalpers. Instead, it’s the interest that allowed the event to be created that caused the seats to be sold initially. And good on you for “selling out”. I hope it is a great event, you’ve still got over two months so people are waiting and still making plans. But at this point it’s kinda like a plane ride. The flight is going to happen no matter what because the airline’s market planning has seen there is an intrigue or interest in it, but how many souls actually climb aboard for the ride is not guaranteed and remains to be seen. I hope it’s a full flight come May 25.

But will it be their final fantasy come May 25?

Good God the cringe of that picture. The lady stubbornly refusing to believe she’s wrong in the comments, the kids all nervous-excited holding their hands in the picture because the mom sold it hard that it was actually KO, me on the right guzzling away the cringe and me also on the right hiding from the cringe

I'll just point out that people were on here saying that ALL IN will be half empty, because there are so many tickets on secondary market.
And people who said that were proven wrong last year. I wouldn't try that line of arguing again, if you don't want to feel stupid when the show happens.

Double or Nothing won't be half empty. It'll be mostly, if not completely full because AEW fans truly believe that they're contributing to something that's going to change the world. In reality, there's not much behind AEW. Everything from the production equipment, to the ring,, the wrestlers, etc. still needs to be paid for and they aren't going to fill enough 10k+ arenas a year to afford it.
basically, all in and double or nothing were just to sell some money mark that they can draw big crowds, and then when they fail the Elite will turn heel and say they worked everyone and their fans will continue to eat it up

Attached: youngcuck.png (529x496, 220K)

>change the world
And you fucks cringe at WWE’s meme words.

False flagging: the thread

I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend

damn aew cultists running a hard defence in here. can’t you simpletons just a little fun? why do you get so defensive over a company that in your own words hasn’t even put on a show yet?

They actually tried to trademark "change the universe"

Those videos always sucked.

I love Kenny and The Bucks ON THE RING, but they are just not funny.

Cody is cringe in both the ring and youtube.