Kofy: Being a person of color influences when it comes to obtaining opportunities

What do you guys think?

Attached: kofi-kingston-wwe-smackdown-live-results-championship-match.jpg (1200x1200, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2sUAGVOZkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>people don't like niggers and don't want to be around them
True.

When your fanbase is mostly sjws with white guilt, yes.
Reverse Racism at it's finest, he deserves it because he's black.

I hate niggers.

Everybody else is ok

Have sex

Take a shower

>it's whitey's fault I forgot my jamaican accent live on RAW
>it's whitey's fault I have no charisma
>it's whitey's fault I've been nurturing this brony new day gimmick for almost 4 years

I was in better shape as a 13 year old.
E Drones are the biggest faggots on earth.

I thought it had been longer than that.

>What do you guys think?
I think Kofi is spelled with an I not a Y

>Orton, Joe, Cesaro, Rowen all have to job and get buried by this fucking minstrel dancing idiot.

Attached: 1551184902805.jpg (1080x579, 66K)

The vast majority of champions are selected because of their race so this is nothing new.

>Orton
Good and kino
>Joe
Good
>Cesaro
This legitimately sucks
>Rowen
Very good

I disagree
He's just shit and probably where he is because he's black.

>aesthetics are accounted for when selecting brand-leading, highly-advertised talent
>looking different from the majority demographic of the country and therefore being less immediately relatable to them puts you at a disadvantage

No shit. If I went to a Jamaican wrestling fed I'd expect to have to excel head-and-shoulders beyond my peers to get any opportunities because of the primal detachment I have from the fans/general citizenry.
That's not waycissum; that's marketing.
Also, he's a fucking shitter anyway lmao who even cares?

I say false. If people didn't cheer. Well. Different story. And it was sudden cause fans. Not. You know.

Everything Triple H said in the promo is 100% true of Kofi and his faggy stable and relvant.

>You're here to entertain you're not here to wrestle
>Why don't you do one of your little dances for me

youtube.com/watch?v=D2sUAGVOZkM

Attached: wrestlemania-xix-df799de5-0ef1-41d8-b682-742acbdcfd9-resize-750.jpg (750x422, 53K)

You are all RACIST

Before you worry about black WWE champion stats maybe start worrying about the stats about blacks committing grossly disproportionate amounts of violent crimes.

/thread

How the fuck did it even get like this? Aren;t the people who watch WWE now the ones who gre up with it in late 90s? The ones that hate the "PG Era?" Why the fuck are they the biggest cuckolds? Shouldn't it be the opposite?

All the chads left during the Cena/PG era.
The only ones left are submissive and void of any identity outside of "wrestling fan".
They'll never admit it but Vince is their dom and they are all subs. They sibconciously enjoy bitching about the product every week, it's the only thing they're passionate about.

its true
blacks and poc get more opportunities than everyone else

Its true to an extent, but you shouldnt use it as an excuse. Asians were just as discriminated against in the 70s, but overcame most negative stereotypes due to hard work and trying their best to fit into society (naming kids john instead of tyrone),

>Rowen
Sucks he should job to Kofi.

>Cesaro
Hasn't done anything in months, also is okay to job here.

>Joe and Orton
I agree with you here. Both guys jobbing to Kofi doesn't make much sense because they are being built up as top heels.

Booker T ironically was more talented than HHH during their primes.

Haitch laying down the law. gamepilled

BUH BUH BUH WE WUZ KANGZ

True and realitypilled

Booker T is a low key GOAT
Only thing keeping him down was that he was WCW

SOS
DEM WHITE BOYS SEETHING

This. I never understood why he said that to Booker considering he was main eventing at WCW. He wasn't a minstrel dancer like New Day. He knew hot to actually wrestle and work a match.

WTF is this look trying to convey?

Attached: image.png (1279x677, 1.12M)

Time to prep the bull

Booker T looks like he is trying his hardest not to cry. You can fucking see the water in his eyes. Was this a shoot?

Attached: 1552484429515.png (497x549, 210K)

He'll win it at WM only to lose it again the following SDL to DB who will mock the crowd stating they're all fickle.

Blacks were obviously held down by whites historically in america but currently It's about equal as far as opportunities go. It's just depends on how you use them

Yes. It lets people know you’re dumb and don’t deserve chances.

White women get the most, then coloured folk

So fucking tired.

Even when niggers are on top LIKE THAT FAGGOT they still insist they are not on top because they still see whites succeeding.

It is obviously their bar for measurement is all black only black all the time or it is racist.

>Reverse Racism at it's finest, he deserves it because he's black.

That is exactly what is going on.

It is all so tiresome.

Here's the thing: They suffer from irrationally high self esteem + very low IQ. It's really a screwed up psychology that gets them and everybody around them in trouble.

Same reason women do, it's the extremely high serum estrogen levels black guys carry

This.

That was during HHH reign of terror. He was ironically burying everyone he face to make himself look great.

Best run of all time

And yet Kofi might actually get his wwe championship run while Book was buried despite being one of their best in ring workers at the time while also being incredibly charismatic and a natural on the mic.

this