Imho he was a underrated "looks guy"

this is a weird one because, yeah, he was obviously "good looking" but I felt that the WWF NEVER put over how "good looking" he was

okay----he was a babyface and marketing on his "looks" is a heel thing....plus, shawn was doing that particular gimmick....that's more than understood

however (and this is why it's kinda weird) he was obviously a good looking dude but they never cashed on how good looking he was.....

I mean- they didn't have to make him carry a mirror around and play The Model's music but still it seemed like Vince only wanted to get that excellence of execution thing

also, in a related note...he was also a underrated "body guy"......he had a great wrestlers physique....not to chiseled but not fat

i'm secure enough in my sexuality to make this yo

Attached: bret hart.jpg (236x355, 19K)

Not as hot as Nash but he ain't too bad

i think the TL/DR version of my OP is that bret was a handsome mother fucker and the WWF left a lot of money on the table on not at least putting over in some way that he was a handsome dude

and he had that macho handsomeness....he wasn't "good looking like a fag" (as konnan put it in his first RF Shoot in regards to Shawn)

Yeah he was kind of handsome but his excellence of execution and Best There Is gimmick worked perfectly for a work rate guy like Bret.

Bretcuck still posts here? Damn

yeah he was good looking but he didn't need to play off that

and that's agreed but it's like, i dunno, it seemed like he could have done more soap operas and more publicity in front of normies aside from "lonesome dove" and maybe a appearance on regis and kathy lee

he was a babyface
he was a technician
but still market him alittle more to woman

He looks like a fucking goblina what are you smoking

bret hart playing off his looks instead of his skills

welcome to Yea Forums

bret always has such sadness in his eyes

You need charisma to be sexy. Excellence of execution was the right way to go.

His pink leotards ironically looked gayer than HBK's gimp gear to young me.

He was apparently very popular with ladies in Europe

He never got over the fact of his friend getting brutally raped in 92'

I think Bret was more naturally a heel. He always felt flat or forced as a babyface. You have to have a love for life to be a good guy.

His look was memorable but not a GOAT look. Only reason we consider his look great now is because wrestlers nowadays don't have a look. Seriously, like the young bucks are the only wrestler with a look

Put a beard on him, he looks like everybody now.

Attached: 1548998048107.png (1000x400, 358K)

I believe hearing at one point they tried but Bret refused because "Muh kid fans, muh integrity as a wrestler, etc." Even when it was common and expected by promoters to fuck the rats back in the day to get them to come back to the shows he wouldn't go for it in the Stampede days.

Also, he's Canadian. They can be naturally good looking, but Canuks can't parlay that into being alluring/seductive.

with all due respect but NAH ....HBK's gear was ALWAYS super gay

if HBK's gear was a person it would be Liberace

wrestling with shadows?

I was like 4 or 5 years old, pink automatically equalled girly

It does seem weird in retrospect hearing certain people in the business write off Bret as some midget that didn't have the look physically when he was as big and tall as any other main eventer, I can't see any fan in attendance back then honestly thinking he looked 'small', He probably just didn't have the veiny, pulsating biceps that gave Vince and co a boner so 'too small' became the narrative. Same with him being handsome, there were simply more handsome guys on the roster that Vince wanted to fuck. Bret got kind of goblina looking towards the late 90s though.