we can't just summon him ya pinhead. he summons us

Thats because ya Carter ya ding-dong diddly dweeb

Worked

ya seethe?

Attached: 1.png (429x429, 220K)

i picture carter to be fat

>works Yea Forums with multiple trips
>is responsible for working the mods into making the ding-dong diddly filter
>aside from bringing in /pol/ talk, is also responsible for creating majority of Yea Forums lingo
>posted CP threads regularly kayfabing and working the janny into becoming a fully fledged pedophile
>works other anons into becoming carter imposters, accusing others of being carter and convincing themselves they are carter
>worked out with balor and kendrick at planet fitness. were impressed with him
>leaves mark like chad serial killer ;^)
>is royalty on Yea Forums, Yea Forums and /wooo/... yet is also the boogeyman
>strong masculine jaw
>had a nxt tryout in 2016. decided to stay with Yea Forums despite a generous offer
>one simple comment in his true form Dean Mark !!F0v4EQGwWZW garners more (you)s and dimes than anyone to a monstrous pop
>actually courted queen yelissa, despite the fact they're actually likely cousins
>benches 500lbs
>multiple feuds with bretcuck, fartchad and others
>faked his own death and kayfabed being in jail
>absolutely btfo mmamanlets on Yea Forums after conor mcmanlet was destroyed in boxing
>works /s/ by making them seethe over harmless diva threads
>works /pol/tards into a seething shoot daily
>is halflife's gman, metal gear's patriots, batman's joker, the architect from the matrix and the Illuminati of Yea Forums
>not uptight and scared of being a cuck
>works Yea Forums into thinking he's jewish, black, canadian, israeli, romanian, mexican or a combination of everything
>Yea Forums equivalent of combined hogan/rock/austin drawing power
>now a part time talent because he draws so many dimes, Yea Forums can't contain him
>predicted ambrose would increase the 2016 Smackdown rating to a 4.00. it did. fake news says otherwise
>literal chad. actually leaves Yea Forums to seek sunlight and pick up his meds
>has Yea Forums eating out of the palm of his hand, and threads made about him constantly

BASED CARTER

Attached: fuck dweebs.jpg (965x471, 141K)

Hi carter

I get called Carter so often when i start shitposting that at this point Deancuck is out and I'm Carter now.

Hi Carter

Attached: g3K3VBm_d.jpg (640x408, 14K)

Attached: 6BEEF2DB-7D35-41E3-BB90-54CE826D480F.gif (476x348, 1.31M)

Hi Carter

what the fuck was meant by this

nigga what?

10 hours later and I’m still here trying to decipher this shit

Benoioneb looks like he's two intalegint two loose. I'd have to see this Tionenoit to cast an accurate judgement

As in the inversion of OP's pic, made using the other sides of the original photo

LET'S FIND OUT...
HAVE AT YOU!!

Attached: tionenoit.png (386x686, 284K)

His nose is extra large so that he can smell dimes no matter how far away they are

Necro

Yikes

ITT: Carter changing his IP
Hi Carter

Based

Hi xarter

Necrobump