Meltzer: today's wrestlers better than ever before

>If Seth Rollins were transported to the 90's, he would be above Shawn Michaels.

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/k7IeznQ9RsT50Ot9cqh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's not wrong considering HBGay is an overrated shitter who was never as good as Bret.

Isn’t this simp old enough to die yet?

Dave Meltzer is the Bill Nye of the pro graps world.

Attached: 234324324432.jpg (585x283, 25K)

Seth Rollins looks like a faggot and is boring as hell. HBK looked like a faggot but was interesting

Did he say this?
There are guys you could send back and say they'd be better than HBGay, Seth isn't one of them

Attached: YIKES.jpg (689x720, 297K)

I interpret this more as a dig at HBGay than a true statement

It's not hard to beat that overrated skinny fuck michaels. He's a typical indieriffic midget.

>looks like
>looked like

Besides Shawn in his prime was better in the ring, and had far more charisma.

HBK doesn't look like a faggot anymore

dailymotion.com/video/k7IeznQ9RsT50Ot9cqh

Dave is just a movez mark. Kind of said that such a respected figure has a preference for the most banal and creatively bereft form of wrestling.

Oh yeah, you mean now that he is out of the business and doesnt draw anymore. LMAO what a pathetic fucking mongoloid retard. You need to stop Acting like such a virgin prissfag kevin nash fan.

What he means is that today's wrestlers are more athletic than ever before. Which is true. Autism Dave strikes again with his lack of command of the english language

In terms of sheer ability, he's probably correct.

However, if HBK was born years later to be in this era he's probably doing just as well if not better than Seth. I could argue that the inability of most wrestlers to sell these days is a sign of the times. But I'm starting to wonder if guys just don't know how to anymore.

He's not wrong, Rollins is better in the ring and if he was around in the 90's, he'd be roided to hell and back so he'd have a better look too.

He's right cause if Seth were transported to the 90s he'd be on coke.

Y I K E S

citation needed

>it's another Yea Forums pretends that american wrestling was good in the early 90's to spite meltzer

Attached: bigstock-Hardworker-6589658.jpg (900x598, 370K)

fpbp

Movez mark? Go and watch literally ANY of his 5* AJPW matches. There's like a variety of 15 moves max over 30-40 mins.

In the words of Dusty Rhodes, WHERE'S THE MONEY, DADDEH?

If today's wrestlers are so good, how come they can't get over or break into the mainstream? 90% of the world in 2019 doesn't know who Seth Rollins is.

Doing more flips doesn't make them better. Charisma and ring psychology have never been more lacking.

Bitch are you trying to tell me guys that each invented several moves are just "le big hoss match xD". Fucking Misawa would dive between the ropes well into his 40s.
The real difference is that good wrestlers know that you dont have to use your 30 moves every match.

>you have to pretend early 90's WWE was good to say that late-2010's WWE is worse

Brainlet.
Early 90's WWE was garbage but unironically better than what they have now. That includes the wrestlers.

Based

retard

that was really aggressive

>Early 90's WWE was garbage but unironically better than what they have now. That includes the wrestlers.

90's WWF had all the pieces, they just had no idea what to do with them. Yokozuna was the only person they didn't drop the ball on. They screwed up with 123 Kid, Owen, Hakushi, Bam Bam, Bundy, Adam Bomb, Tatanka, The Natural Disasters, Power and Glory, The Orient Express, The Destruction Crew, The Rockers, The Headshrinkers and The Southern Rockers. They really could have had some good stuff, but they just didn't see it. And because they lost all the regional networks that aired house shows, we didn't see most of the good stuff the wrestlers were producing.

And they also royally screwed up with the LoD and Demolition.

>you dont have to use your 30 moves every match.
This

Meltzer doesn't like Shawn because Shawn never gave him scoops

I feel like acrobatic ability is the only thing that has evolved. Wrestling 20 and 30 years ago was much tighter and cleaner and every move was deliberate

Based Bretchad.

>I feel like acrobatic ability is the only thing that has evolved.

That's about it along with more dangerous moves. Every other aspect of wrestling has gotten worse.

Worked

False flag

not really, LoD beat them up and down the house show circuit

its okay, brad. you need rest.

a turd glazed with nostalgia is still just a turd, user

He is absolutly not wrong.

Of course it helps a shitton that A) performers today's have decades of material to watch and improve from and B) performers today are infinitely healthier than performers of the past.

>Colby Lopez gets transported to the 90s
>Vince sees him and makes Lopez's gimmick an Arab terrorist or a Mexican gang banger
LMAO

Bonus hilarity:
>yoomers and zoomers actually think 90s crowds (ie predominantly white) would ever support a guy that looks like a fucking wetback/towelhead
ROFLMAO