Who was the true toughest SOB of the Attitude Era?

Who was the true toughest SOB of the Attitude Era?

Attached: IMG_1805.jpg (480x268, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AKSiChEuTng
youtube.com/watch?v=aoJnGFQXQLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't like the attitude era, so I don't know

I'm not a boomer, so I don't care.

crash holly, the better one

Flash Funk

Attached: 72D9A543-D8ED-461D-8675-B667DC4F8356.jpg (552x423, 40K)

Austin.

JBL, Hardire Holly got owned. Plus Jericho rekt Goldberg and Sheamys got rekt by manlets.

Seethed into a blistering rage

Shhh grandpa

forgetting someone?

Attached: 0dimes.jpg (221x283, 10K)

Steve Blackman

youtube.com/watch?v=AKSiChEuTng

Bart Gunn, objectively speaking. Feel bad for the dude because they tried to book a "Shoot fight" where they clearly wanted Steve Williams to go over then punished him for beating a man old enough to be his dad. Jim Ross is 100% to blame for his, according to both Williams and Bart. Dude literally imagined Dr. Death to be this unbeatable Oklahoma badass motherfucker and had an autistic meltdown when this didn't play out. Williams also hated JR and called him quote "a shithead mark" for shoot begging him to get a chance to walk out on the OU football field and ruining his WWF run by trying to cut all the promos for him.

>bart realizes this is wrestling, an angle is taking place and clearly dr. death is the star of this whole shit show
>offers to put him over
>jr literally responds "WHAT? LIKE YOU THINK YOU COULD KO DOC? DOCTOR DEATH? STEVE?? WILLIAMS??? YOU ARE GONNA BE LUCKY TO WAKE UP ALIVE THE NEXT DAY!"
>has a stroke in the middle of screaming this
>doc gets KTFO
>immediately books Bart Gunn vs a professional prize fighter that has 100lbs on him and 99x the experience boxing
>dosen't even book it with the "brawl for all" rules, just a straight boxing match
>kills all of his momentum, leaving a the only person who got over in that whole thing butterbean (who never worked a single date for the WWF again)

Mick foley anyone says otherwise didnt watch during the time period of 97-99

Holly thought he was tough until Brock dropped him on his neck

>le wacky bumps man!
cringe

>Funnel shit from your ass into your head so that you have shit for brains
>Continue to eat foods with high fiber so you shit more
>Shit continues to go into your head
>repeat process until you're smarter than someone with an actual brain
Checkmate retard

How is he not tough? A neck can only take so much.

Attached: brawl for all.jpg (480x360, 17K)

He didn't mess with Brock after that though.

>zoomer pussy who hasnt thrown a punch in his life

Attached: anigif_enhanced-8563-1403293093-28.gif (472x338, 1.03M)

He never messed with Brock. It was an accident.

Ken Shamrock would beat all these simps

i've thrown plenty of punches into your moms cooter when i take her to fist town if you know what i mean

Oh I understand what you mean.
You are asking to be b& for being underage because no one older than 17 use you mom jokes. So enjoy you lack of actual pussy and "fuck" my mom in your head.

Whatever you say, Bob.

I can't wait until this website shuts down.

Seething
Ya broil?

Go back to reddick fagbook 9fag cumblr or /pooo/

Bob holly was a fake tough guy simp that bullied newbies because he was an insecure faggot thanks to the fact he couldn't draw a dime. He never tried anything with anyone but newbies that couldn't do anything or they'd be fired/buried

Right back at you.

Cant return to a place I have never been

Attached: (YOU).png (380x268, 199K)

It’s funny because you typed out the greentext like you were shitposting but that’s literally how it went down
JR is a WWE fuckboy plain and simple

Ding-Dong Diddlyworked ya Bulbasaur

>bullies people below him in the company and no one else
Pussy

worked and seething

The entire shoot fight thing was Russo's idea because he wanted to see someone knockout Bradshaw.

Based Russo

pic unrelated

Pete Gas

From the entire way the thing was promoted it was very obvious that Williams was supposed to be going over in it but instead of just booking that they banked everything on a shoot going the way they wanted. Jim Ross was literally a shithead mark that considered no possibility beyond "doc beats em up!" and planned accordingly. Its why they straight up took Bart Gunn off TV and he didn't do a thing until they booked him in a fight so one sided it might as well have been worked and buried him at Wrestlemania.

I wish I was kidding but thats literally what happened.

Heres Steve Williams burying Jim Ross like a cat turd in a sandbox.
youtube.com/watch?v=aoJnGFQXQLc

Bob wrestled a bear and scared the Kliq by himself

This or Dan Severn

>Blackman
>Shamrock
>Angle
>Severn

Attached: E96B6FFF-CC59-48D8-AEE1-139ACB745B08.jpg (660x400, 27K)

ya worked?
ya seethe?
ya boiling?
ya fuming?
ya stewing?
ya simmer?
ya sizzlin?

this

Ken shamrock, dan Severn, or maybe Steve blackman

According to Russo everyone wanted to see Williams knocked out (in addition to Bradshaw) entirely because JR wouldn't shut up.

Foley

Your mom.

Austin never won a real fight and also didn't compete in combat sports.

He beat Debra in a shoot fight