Oh no no no

oh no no no

Attached: 28CCE36F-2B77-4DF9-94B7-6866893C1D90.jpg (1242x1699, 1006K)

He's literally asking to walk in on his bitch fucking someone else

Who's the fat lesbian?

how the fuck does Yea Forums find these people?

what is the name of this haircut?

>Tfw hace diffuse thinning and this fat fuck is allowed to do this to his thick as fuck hair

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

This faggot makes more money than I do via patreon, How do I find rubes to brainwash bros?

Did he really need to add the onions grin? As if having purple hair doesn't already let everyone know you're a flaming homo.

am i supposed to know how this is? why does Yea Forums seem to know every single numales twitter?

s 0 y lent grin....god dammit fuck this retarded ass board and it's fucking filters.

Irish truly are subhuman

lmao they look like that. Why did I imagine Chad Irish lads.

>Chad Irish lads.
Does such a thing exist

what a faggot

Attached: mosque-shooting-4.png (600x739, 369K)

Faggot.

Because they don't let their animator draw them as the fat cucks that they are in those cartoons they keep cramming into every episode.

top of his head is literally onions

Attached: Purple-Onion-Peeled-with-Top-Quality.jpg (550x550, 40K)

Kek

Whats your current haircut then?

Short back and sides, 3 on top. It fucking sucks.

OOC is normal looking, borderline handsome, but the other two are a mess. V1's always looked like a hobo smackhead and Jay used to look like a relatively 'normal' chubby mark but now looks like a flaming lesbian. There was a funny bit in the recent Nogger video where Jay's shitty haircut was nominated for worst look and you could hear the seethe in his voice.

HELP ME HELP ME

Mcgregor and paul felder are both pretty chad

say what you want about the guy's looks but he's one of the wittiest dudes in wrestling. OSW will be humongous by 2025.

>OOC is normal looking, borderline handsome

No you're not OOC fuck off

Stealing intellectual property from pop culture =/= funny

eat shit jay

>caring about what podcast dudes look like when they produce literally the ONLY continuously bearable thing in all of wrestling today, and have done so for 7 years

shiggydiggy

looks like a fat lesbo

How many times have girls hit on him thinking he's a butch but then get let down after only a few short sentences and walk away?

There's nothing wrong about that.

The Lex Express arc has been kinda shit desu. Hopefully they do something interesting like the Invasion or nwo next

People who were obese but then lose a lot of weight just look weird, his head looks too big for his body and he still has chubby cheeks, almost looks like the joker in the first picture.

The Lex Express video was pretty good.

Worked

>V1's always looked like a hobo smackhead
No wonder he knows Becky
Def smashed that puss

they have been teasing NWO for ages. I need to see them do Halloween Havoc 98

>intentionally making your hair look like gasoline in a puddle

Sometimes I feel bad when I miss a day at the gym.

Then I see this and don't.

nigga has been losing a lot of weight recently

Being fat isn't even the most disgusting aspect of his appearance though.

OOC is the life force and he checked out like last year.

Try contributing something meaningful to the world