Are WWE signees aware they're only being signed so that nobody else can have them? Or are they:

Are WWE signees aware they're only being signed so that nobody else can have them? Or are they:
>A. Signing for the financial stability. Maybe they have a family and shit.
>B. They're a "happy to be here" motherfucker.
>C. They wanna be on the biggest stage so they can shock the world.

Attached: 001_ROOKIES_02112019sm_0497--b0e9b207849871835023c5d1ee887d6a.jpg (1200x675, 176K)

All geeks

Yeah and they all post here and defend this shit because they're a part of a "family" now lmao

Anyone got the picture of the dude's feet on his tippy toes? I think it's the middle white dude

they probably want a job that they enjoy doing and are not retarded like the users on this board making everything console wars

Yeah, spending time at catering while shows are going on is living life at its fullest ya dummy

Why the fuck would they sign 3.0? They are the epitome of no dimes indie shitters, they've been around nearly as long as Steen but they've never amassed any kind of fan base and never had any kind of tenure at any of the 'higher up' indies like ROH, BEYOND, EVOLVE,CZW or DGUSA. They've never even made it to the bingo halls, they've been stuck at high school gyms for nearly a decade

I went to high school with third from the right. He was going to be in the NFL as a guard until he broke his leg third game (iirc) of senior season at Syracuse
He’s happy to be at the performance center for sure

Imagine being a woman and having to wear a headband 24/7 to hide your hairline

holy ding-dong diddly ola look at all those shitters

At least they’re not manlets, middle guy is shoot 6’9”

>6'9
Don't let these photos fool you
Trevor Lee is like a shoot 5'10 and that middle guy is actually on his toes. Someone post the picture proving it dammit

>Jonnah Rock
Released in two years max.

The aussie in the midle has been leeching off Shane and other wrestlers for years. He even lives in the same zone that the NXT talent does.

>ACH
HAHAHAHAHAH

got you bro

Attached: 51423157_254113932148181_5895880519383604315_n.jpg (480x480, 63K)

The black guy on his left is shoot 6’4” 339# if that means anything

Based. Cheers for that.

Fucking hell lad, he’s got to get it together. That’s such a beta thing to do, he’ll never make it.

based Samuel Shaw

>6'9
I've met him and he's the same height as me which is 6'3

He is banging Dakota Kai and is over in Florida a lot making amusing Youtube videos, might be the reason why he is signed...

>6'9
>I've met him and he's the same height as me which is 6'3
That sounds about right.

He looked like a samoan Ishii, too bad NJPW has too many samoans and NZs in the roster already...

These photos are so cringe. Literally being treated like pieces on Vince's game-board. None of these dorks will ever amount to anything notable, except shitting it up on NXT where the smarks will mark over every stupid thing they do.

The photo's like saying "look we have talent and power and people and a roster", yet, their shows fucking suck. I honestly think WWE's plan is to kill pro-wrestling before Vince dies.

Looks like 12 no-dimes simp jobbers to me.

Attached: 1531548438670.jpg (500x500, 62K)

Unironically does the chick move handspring elbow in your path

you mean the one that Jay Lethal uses or the one that Will Ospreay uses? or KUSHIDA or Tajiri used?

He's literally budget Jeff Cobb

Jeff Cobb is Polynesian you racist sonnuvabitch

None of these guys are fan favorites. KUSHIDA is the closest and he wasn't a mega draw either.

idgaf where they're from. They look and wrestle similar. Haitch signed Rock because he Cobb told him to fuck off.

>NXT signees make it
They're set for life, don't have to wrestle for hot dogs anymore, become household names

>NXT signees don't make it
Get to raise their indie fee, advertised as former WWE, retard indie fans feel like they have to support them harder because the WWE misused them

Sounds like a win-win to me.

So they all rook the same to you is it?
fucking racist!

The downside guarantee for non top nxt guys is trash. He could make more in the indies.

They were in Chikara for quite some time on the early 2010s

You decide to become a wrestler to make money. If you're in the business for any other reason but to make money, then you're a mark and you belong on the other side of the barricade.

Tell that to the Impact Wrestler who have to set up a gofund me to bury his dead father, the NJPW who have to set up a gofund me to buy his mother a new van because the old one got stolen and various Indie wrestlers who have to set up a gofund me to pay for surgery when they get hurt. Looks like your brain is more damaged than Chris Benoit.

Top indie guys make more money than NXT wrestlers retard. Only the ones that know that can't cut it at the top of the indie scene sign with WWE.

Acquire sexual contact with a female human being

Sam Shaw looks like a white supremacist tbqhwyf

lol at you thinking that Ospreay doesn't make more money than Kona Reeves

>Top indie guys make more money than NXT wrestlers retard.
You're DOA if you peak at "top indie guy"; NXT is the platform to step up to the big paychecks, you don't start off with big money unless you're an established brand.

lol at you thinking that Ospreay is going to be getting paid at Kona Reeves level instead of the Adam Cole or Riddle level.

Ospreay is going to sawdust his neck sooner than Kona Reeves, and then he will make no money.

Will Ospreay sucks balls. I don't know who Kona Reeves is but I already know he's a better wrestler

This is only if somewhere like WWE offers you guaranteed money or you have the pull/family ties/plucked from athletic background etc.
Realistically, why the fuck would the other 99% consider bumping their necks to sawdust for just the chance of a decent living when they could be earning more money working a normal job? It's because they're marks, not because they see it as a way to make money unless they're clueless.

Kona Reeves is fucking based. He legit has mega star potential because of his size and charisma, trained by Afa plus he's only like 25 or 26. I consider him and Velveteen to really make it

Reeves is some NXT islander who got nuclear heat just by having a single dumb introduction promo package. Worked the fat NXT crowd more than they even realised.

And he's been out of TV for god knows how long.

How often does Brock Lesnar shows up on TV?

Look at all these no dimes shitters.

Based E letting these geeks know their place and that they are literally seen as property with those hilarious shirts that they make them wear for these gay fucking photo shoots. Lmao

In the real world, people go after their bigger job opportunities.

Bigger pay,more stability, more recognition...

They’re shitters in love with the idea that they’re going to become megastars because they work for *the* biggest wrestling promotion and want to get to wrestlemania
They don’t believe the stories about getting buried like the good brothers and even someone like nakamura. They’re full of themselves and think because they made a name for themselves in the indies in front of a bunch of sweaty smarks that they’re going to get pushed

>getting paid to eat and travel
Better than bumping to shit and earning just enough you dumbass

Based Kona

because 3.0 are based as fuck

I don't get the 'property of' shirts that sports use

Seems creepy

I like how as soon as they got signed their Badd Boys promos from ISW got deleted. I guess they wanted to hide all their antihomosexual stuff

If you don't sign anywhere with A in mind then you're a mark.

>REEEE HOW DARE THESE LITERAL WHO INDIE SHITTERS SIGN WITH THE E MARK CONTRACTS REEEE MARK CONTRACTS
What did anti-E drones mean by this?

Not a single one of those geeks are going to make it.

Easily the worst class they've had yet. Literally no one is going to make it past NXT.

Nakamura and the Good Brothers aren't there to be cornerstones. They're 40 year old journeymen collecting nice paychecks without having to kill themselves. They're already commodities and being paid like it.

They're not marks for the belts or the spots. They want time for their kids and surfing and shit.

A mark would rather be world champion in a dump promotion bumping him/herself into ice shavings for 400 yokels in a high school gym.

In WWE they have a CHANCE. It's not guaranteed that they'll become The Rock or Randy Orton but they have a chance.

For every crybaby like Neville or Austin Aries theres a Seth Rollins or Kevin Owens killing it as a top WWE guy. You gotta believe in yourself or go back to the fucking indies and play bullshit with your friends.

>without having to kill themselves.
but they are killing themselves with the schedule

>Getting paid to travel... to high schools and rec centers in the greater Orlando area, if you're lucky.

That's a yikes from me.

They wear a shirt that declares them property. They better be aware.

They're traveling a lot but they aren't having 20 minute knock down drag out matches. The amount of bumps they're taking (and the harshness of them) is far less than if they were in Japan getting chest slapped and dumped on their heads

I've met Trevor Lee multiple times. He might be around 5'6". He's very short.

Who is the Mexican looking due on the top row? Looks like Texano Jr.

Attached: tex3-20180331175232.jpg (1004x565, 131K)

This is probably one of the dumbest things I hear all the time on this stupid board.

The only possible reasons to become a wrestler would have to be for something other than money. If you want to make money, learn coding or accounting or investment banking. Becoming a wrestler to make money is insane because you're going to wreck your body and accrue huge medical expenses all throughout your life.

He doesn't look much taller then ach and I'm 6'1" and I had a good 5 to 6 inches on ach when I met him

You actually become a wrestler because you failed to make it in another sport so now you have to work yourself to the bone to get something out of your physicality

Nash, quivering while reading that description, drinks back another glass of red wine and tells himself, "I gave them what they wanted, it's over now."

Cobb is a certified shitter

>Getting paid to travel... to high schools and rec centers 100's of miles apart for a hotdog and a handshake.
At least your not "selling out" to the E and can throw 26 superkicks in your matches that no one watches.

>Signing for the financial stability
Why else do people work?

>404040

check'd