What are your thoughts on the Universal title?

Attached: worthless roll up belt.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Stupid name, stupid design. Vince learned nothing from the last brand split, he should've had just one world title

i hate it and i want that piece of shit belt gone

never had a good feud for that title

Attached: Aliyah74.png (615x696, 826K)

bring back the big gold

Is that Helms in the toboggan?

amen fuck them, their brand split and their toy belts

Damn, Yelissa looks good with makeup

>No rematch clause (retroactively fixing major booking problems)
>Have to win a tournament to get a title shot (explains away infrequent PPV appearances), tournament finals held on PPV
>Introduction of the World Heavyweight Championship on Raw (something else for the bloated roster to fight towards)
>All UT matches can only end in pinfall/submission

Would it be enough to fix Raw and the Universal strap?

Just make it like boxing, where the champ has to agree to matches

They don't have the planning or patience to plan one world title between brands, unless they really wanted to make one show the A show

I love how Seth just sits there unfazed

>heel has the title
>nah not gonna take any Fights and be Champ forever

Attached: F2D674D5-6C83-41E4-9F68-0DAFA4AEC736.jpg (579x430, 26K)

>has unlimited rematches when he loses the title
>wins title back
>doesn't have to face former champ in a rematch

Attached: Paul2003.jpg (576x432, 19K)

That seems like a problem with the face/heel dynamic more than anything. Prideful personalities who recognise how much money they could make by defending is literally bread and butter in MMA and boxing. Negotiating a title defense is the build

Don't defend on PPV you don't get paid.

Hes waiting for HHH to cum on his face

Based bookers

>Surely the Seth reign will fix everything!

The Universal title is a joke because Brock is the only star.

With Reigns back it doesn't seem likely Seth's going over now

>Record low ratings
>Huge attendance problem
>Mania back at 60k levels

Yeah, good star.

I will never take that fucking belt seriously. The title name is too stupid and "outer space" sounding. Power Rangers ass belt...fuck outta here with that shit
Cena's spinner belt at least only LOOKED dumb. But it was still the official WWE title with the lineage intact, so it was barely tolerable
But a brand new shitty looking belt with a shitty name? Fuck off. I don't care if Lesnar and Goldberg holds it. I don't care if Hogan, Rock and Austin all come back and have a reign with it. That belt will still be an eternal joke to me
All of this could have been avoided if they just stopped with the dumbass repeated unification shit, and just temporarily 'retired' the big gold belt whenever they felt it necessary to have just one top champ. Then whenever you need a secondary 'top' title again (because you can't make up your fucking mind on keeping a brand split or not), then just bring big gold out again with lineage intact and do a mini-tournament for it

>Seth just stands there
Reminder what Jerigoat did after the Randy thing at Summerslam

Belt bad

It stinks and I don't like it.

Seth is too beta to even look at Brock lmao

Does Brock even like Seth? He seems to like selling guys he likes (Joe, Styles, etc) but otherwise gives zero fucks against other schmucks (Roman, Braun).

Or, you know, if they're going to force the branding, have all the challengers voted on. It would at least lead to some crazy matches you wouldn't expect to see.

Based Jimmy

ASSHOLE

>Bah god he's just kicked out of 4 F5s
>Brock doesn't know what to do!
>He's going for another!
>MY GOD A REVERSAL LESNAR HAS JUST HAD HIS HEAD DRIVEN IN TO THE MAT
>He's going up top
>Come on hit him!
>The flying elbow connects!
>Can he hook the leg?!
>By god it's been 10 seconds and he gets an arm over Lesnar!
>ONE
>TWO
>THREE BY GOD WE HAVE A NEW UNIVERSAL CHAMPION
>THE STREAK IS OVER
>YOUR NEW UNIVERSAL CHAMPION HAS JUST MAKE LESNAR FACE THE FACTS
>CURT HAWKINS HAS BROKEN HIS STREAK

>The flying elbow connects!
I was expecting Kairi Sane desu, even after reading all the he's.

I just realised, what IS Curt Hawkins finisher

>That seems like a problem with the face/heel dynamic more than anything.

That's a problem with WWE, specifically PG WWE. The chickenshit heel MAIN EVENT CHAMPION is their creation, and it's fucking stupid in and out of kayfabe.

You never saw Ric Flair constantly ducking actual competition. That was how he got all his money for styling and profiling. He was a heel not because he was a complete coward, but because he was a cheating butthole about everything.

Every fucking wrestler on the show should, in kayfabe, EXPLICITLY want to be actively wrestling anything they can get their grubby little mitts on. It's fine for someone like, say, Lesnar, to be choosy about the caliber of opponent he takes on, but only if there's clearly bigger fish immediately on hand to fry than whatever pipsqueak might be currently challenging him verbally.

He looks like a kid with experience watching his mom and siblings get beat. Notice how he avoids looking Brock's way like he's trying to not be noticed.

The two titles work.

WWE title is about wrasslin Universal title is about a special attraction for the casuals.

>wrestler is face
>can beat most of the roster with ease
>turns heel
>now literally cannot win a match clean against anyone

So fucking annoying

Owens is probably the most recent example of that BS just killing any appeal the character had with audience.

Based Seff

no, they don't. having one world champion and one tag team champion and having them appear on both shows would've been 10 times better you retarded simp bitch