New NOAH

is good.

Attached: BEARD.jpg (320x240, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ayeKSv2v9DM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People pretend Noah is good now every few years like TNA

Tna been mostly shit always. And Roh been shit for years.

It's solid. It gets a bit stale watching the same dudes who all wrestle the same fight over and over again.

yeah right faggot.

Attached: 15921939382.png (438x436, 208K)

Haven't watched Noah for years. Only really heard tibids about what's going on when Nakajima and Marufuji were in the G1 in 2016
Is it anywhere near early 2000's Noah? Are there any decent bigger guys instead of Juniors as the top stars? By bigger I mean Misawa/Kobashi sized. And are they good?
Who's the ace right now?

I think TNA 02-09 is based. In the shitter since 10 onwards and only watch BFG in 2013 for AJ vs Bully Ray. Agree ROH has been shit for a long time though, unfortunately. Even Cornette's ROH is better than now

It'll never be good now that the comfy green canvas is ded

The biggest and tallest heavyweight in the division are still Shiozaki and Marufuji.
The heavyweights are all smaller guys.
You could take a wrestler from New Japan's junior division, such as Hiromu Takahashi, and they could pass as heavy in a NOAH ring.
Kaito Kiyomiya is the ace.

Muh green ring.

NJPW is full of small guys.

Noah IS good, shithead.

Kaito is as tall as Tanahashi and Shiozaki is slighty taller iirc.

Attached: Tanahashi Kaito.jpg (973x789, 98K)

There's a noticeable weight difference between them. Lick my balls.

Isn't Tana like a shoot 5'9? Not 5'11.9999 as he's billed as?

You made it about height first then you switched to weight now. Either way, he's bigger than Naito, heavier than ZSJ, taller than Evil, similar build to Sanada and Ibushi. Shiozaki is just about as heavy as Tanahashi and wrestles way more of a heavyweight style than him too. Take these nuts on the chin.

They seems to be doing friendly rival Pokemon thing and red and green.

It’s a classic “four pillars” thing, not Pokémon

Attached: 31D74B01-7FB7-4854-9881-617041D35A67.jpg (640x640, 63K)

BASED puro chad btfo the nujapanlet

Kaito is based. He needs a younger generational rival than Kenoh though.

I know that but it's not the same.

The new owner dropped pushing the rest.

>no wrist tape simp as your ace

That's gotta be a no from me dawg

What is Kobashi, Taue, Inoki.

>I think TNA 02-09 is based. In the shitter since 10 onwards
TNA is now Impact and it has been based as fuck for a while now, I started watching it again about 6 months ago and it is by far the most enjoyable weekly wrestling program imo.

>Kobashi
a brick shithouse, believable ass kicker

>Taue
a simp

>Inoki
An actual god

>kaito
Built like a twink, hits soft as shit, does yardtard indie impression of matches with no structure and flow

That's the Osaka pro training. None of your rebuttals makes sense why he should wear wrist tape

Fuck off nu japanlet and take your wrist tape fetish with you.

Don't get your hopes up m8.
WWE will just use it for NXT Japan.

wwe turning it into NXT was a gay Twitter lie.

You must be boiling that they're doing good numbers.

>fuk off nu japanlet

says the nu japanlet who started watching in 2015

Why are you talking about yourself? Nobody gives a shit about you, nu japanlet. Don't start telling us your life story.

>seething because it's true

I feel sorry for you who got into puro too late after it became uncool

>seething because his buffoonery has not been welcome
I'll say it again, fuck off.

No. Tell me who your favorite wrestler is

>Trips
N...no...

Attached: haroldmeij.jpg (534x400, 42K)

You are not my friend, you are not my guy. You are a nuisance and I do not want to interact with you, nobody does. Fuck. Off.

The wrestling is good. Bit more indy and Osaka pro ish.

The biggest problem for years was making a ace but they fixed that.

Anyone who falls for the NOAH is good meme you can automatically tell is new watcher and because puro twitter told them it's good.

things newfags say when they pretend to be oldfags.

It’s not as good as its golden years, but they definitely do put on quality stuff.

The dozens upon dozens of Masao Inoue matches with indie shitters such as Tadasuke sure are quality stuff

Its not as bad as the Suzuki gun years and 2009 to 2014.

where is Miyahara with the triple crown belt?

Too busy drinking with Tana later.

>2009-2014
>bad

HOLY FUCKING NEWFAG. I'll take those years anyday than compared to now

Stop exposing yourself, new japanlet.

Every puro promotion has garbage undercards. Not an argument.

Failed aces dead crowds for most stuff in the ring. Papered crowdsso much. So bad they reported NOAH was in debt then they bankrupted it and close the old it's down.

I was around then you Twitter fag.

>failed aces
still failing now

>dead crowds
still dead crowd, have you seen last night's show? Barely any heat
>papered crowd
Rather have papered crowds than empty crowds. BTW they're still papering fyi

I wanted to believe when Kenoh won the strap.

youtube.com/watch?v=ayeKSv2v9DM
This match is fucking great and I can't believe they gave him such a short reign.

still seething that others don't like his flavor of the month promotion. You'll get tired of them in 3 months, sweetie. :)

This with AJPW is nice combo. W-1 I dunno.

I totally forgot about this. Cool that a local guy (for me) is holding the same belt that Misawa had

How hard are you seethign that they drew 2.5k last week for their show? How mad are you that this show they uploaded on youtube got over 20k views in less than 24 hours and they were all from outside Japan? Are you crying?

Kaito isn't failed yet.

Papered crowds don't contribute to sales or profits. It's not papered anymore but they lowered tickets sales.

>seething at inflated numbers

I'm not dumb, so my life is good. You living in denial on the other hand though..... yikes

>it- it's all LIES! LIES DAMMIT! I'll continue saying they're bad and doing bad and some clueless dummy will see and repeat it in a different thread and the it will become reality. I can do it, I can deny facts!
Your tears bring joy

Attached: everyone's so stupid.jpg (360x403, 71K)

>You living in denial on the other hand though
The irony...

>All these factually incorrect posting trying to sound smarter than the person trying to correct them and knows his NOAH shit

What are yall even doing? You think just because you've been following the promotion for 6 months that makes you an expert? Cr0nge!

Attached: DtWHaTUUcAA3n3F.jpg (1200x970, 70K)

See the problem I have with TNA, or always have is the fact that you can't really invest yourself in someone without them leaving or just being dropped.

So as an example, I was a huge fan of AJ and Joe back in the day. But AJ was never featured as like a top star consitently. Obviously, he's considered one of if not the GOAT there, but one year he could be the world champ, next few years a tag guy, after that a small world title run, then a jobber, then midcard, then gone, then a heel, then a face etc
Same with Joe, first he's undefeated, then he's champ, then he's a nobody, then he's a heel, then he's off tv, then he's a midcarder, then a jobber.
Or like they had Bobby Roode, Eric Young, Aries (1st reign), Sabin etc as top guys. Then byebye, they're gone.

So I look at TNA now and think, "whats the point in actually investing myself into these guys and this show if they'll just sign elsewhere?"
At least with the Japanese stuff is although westerners will sign to WWE or wherever the Japs in NJPW (for the most part) stay put.
So I can watch NJPW and know Okada is their top dog headlining for the next decade, Tana's their old ace in the twilight of his career still featured big, Naito is always going to be dug in there and Jay (although I expect him to go elsewhere once he's ready) because they've put the belt on him, he's sticking around at least and they've invested in him.

Maybe it's my autism and I can't appreciate for what it is. But the constant flip-flopping and inconsistencies with just signing someone for like 5-10 years and keeping them on or around the spot where you want them.

If it makes you feel happy that they travel all over japan and regularly draw 200, sometimes even barely 150 people, then I guess more power to you. (and even then those are inflated)

>It's all inflated! It's all lies! nobody knows the truth but ME! I don't even watch this shit promotion because it's shit but I will tell you all the ins and outs because I know and I don't watch it because it's not worth my time!
Pathethic.

Attached: everyone's so stupid everyone but me.jpg (360x401, 70K)

Fucking this. TNA MLW AAW. How the hell am I supposed to invest in any of them.

Attached: smug-pepe2.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Nigga you're not supposed to watch tna post 2009. Btw 2007 midcard hick AJ was based.

I'm glad someone has the same thoughts.
WWE, despite all their shit and whatnot - AT LEAST you can look at guys and be like "Yeah, he's my guy" and you can follow them on their journey to the top. Or even a dude like Reigns, Brock, Seth, Bryan, Cena, Carder, Trips, AJ, Orton. You know they're top stars. Doesn't mean they're going to be champ all the time, but they're consistent and you know it's realistic for them to be 'upper tier' for years. So you know you're not gonna see Cena in a pre show match or Seth challenging for the UK title or random shit like that.

You're the one seething.

no one talks about noah

A couple of weebs here and there do.

TNA was awesome 2014-2016

What a dumb logic to take. You can't enjoy a storyline or match unless you know for sure the wrestler will be there in a year?

wat

Cringe. The only legitimate good years TNA had this decade was latter half of 2011 and the entire year of 2012

both are good and people who have anything to say about it havent watched in a decade if they ever did

That's nice because Osaka Pro during their big JOKER angle was based.

>not watching the only midly interesting years of TNA from 06 to 08