Stone Cold Greentexts

Are there any more of these types of posts? It's the funniest shit that has come out of Yea Forums in the last 5 years

Attached: STONE COLD SHOOT.png (645x973, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/nyc-infant-herpes-cases-linked-jewish-circumcision-found-article-1.2992400
jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/another-newborn-herpes-case-tied-to-metzitzah/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idk you made them?

I wish I wasn't a new fag and experienced the 80's/early 90's era Yea Forumssp/wwe

DYUDE ANTI-SEMITISM HAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY I JUST GOT HERE FROM R/THEDONALD LOL THIS IS 4-CHANS POLICAL SUBREDDIT RIGHT? XDDD RUBBING HANDS PEPE!

Go to sleep, boomer

Attached: StoneColdLaysItOut.png (717x179, 45K)

Oy fucking vey, ya seethe?

I meant bretchad/fartchad era and before that. That's as early as I know

>Paul, I love ya but something's been botherin' ol' Stone Cold for awhile and I was hoping you could give me some insight
>Why in the blue hell is it that whites get the full blame for slavery when at the height of the Atlantic slave trade, 78% of slave owners were ethnic Jews?
>Now I ain't never been too good at math but that would mean 40% of all Jews in America owned slaves.
>Now, now before you go crying callin' me anti-semantic all ya gotta do is look at the 1860 government consensus and the owners of the ships they brought those porch monkeys over on
>What's wrong Paul? Ya look a little flustered. Ya shrivelling up
>Is that blood on your lips you hook nosed bastard?

Attached: Stone.Cold_.Heyman.2-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 117K)

fuck off rabbi

Attached: 140728-shire-herp-tease_c8zblg.jpg (1480x832, 149K)

You know they say all genocides are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Armenia and you can see that statement is NOT TRUE! See, normally if you go one-on-one with a genocidal manic you got a 80/20 chance of living. But I'm a genetic Ashkenazi, and I'm not national! So you got a 25 percent at best at exterminating me! And then you add Stalin to the mix? You-the chances of winning drasticy go down. See, the cremate at Aushwitz, you got 33 ovens running. But I! I got a 6,000,000 plus the Romani and Slavs, cuz Stalin KNOOOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try. So, Austin, you take Hitler's thirty three ovens divided into my sixty gorillion (if we was to go one on one) and you got a Trump's chances of winning according to CNN chance of exterminating me. But then you take my 20 perchance-chance of living (if we was to go one on one), and multiple it by six million…merchants, I got a 141% increase in the Jewish population according to the 1938 Jewish Almanac! Señor Hitler? The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at the Shoah!

Attached: RAW_1136_Photo_214-283815051.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 73K)

Unfortunately we're /pol/'s retarded brother now so we end up getting gay /pol/ shit instead of superior wrestling shitposting these days

SHUT IT DOWN

>t.

Attached: 1547157257363.png (1078x1057, 2.02M)

YA SEE, WHAT REALLY BOGGLES MY BRAIN ABOUT THAT DAY IS BUILDING 7. LET ME JUST SHOOT THE SHIT WITH YOU FINE FOLKS ON THIS ONE. HOW DOES A BUILDING THAT'S NOT BEEN HIT BY A GOD DANG THING JUST FALL AT FREE FALL SPEED OF IT'S OWN ACCORD? IT DON'T MAKE A LICK OF SENSE!

Attached: stone-cold-podcast-paul-heyman-e1433223348728.jpg (780x439, 39K)

Holy fucking worked

Paul, can give you me some insights about how the Talmud explicitly calls the *pulls up the script and puts reading glasses on* "goy-yim" *takes glasses off* a bunch of cattle? Seems a bit offensive to me, to classify people as a bunch of cattle like that. Or saying that's okay to charge high interest to the goy-yim? How did the old saying go again, "don't judge another human before walking a mile in their shoes?"

Attached: steve-austin-wwe.jpg (600x400, 24K)

Only good shit from /pol/ is using wojaks and pepes for oc memes. Everything else is cringe and boring from there
We need step our game up. At least carter tries but I'm hoping AEW Double or a nothing should give us a good war

So I've been doing a lot of spare reading in between tapings of Broken Skull, you know what I mean? I've been poking around and reading the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Now before I get all these twitter responses callin for my head, I know it's apparently debunked and proven to be propaganda. That's all fine and all, but Paul, you gotta tell me this. If the Protocols are just anti-semitic ramblings, why y'all followin it like it's a gotdamn blueprint? Lay it to me, Paul.

Attached: x1080-7f6.jpg (1920x1080, 379K)

Attached: D34N.png (980x1084, 755K)

POST DEANS

>DON'T Li3 t0 M3 P4UL

Attached: D334N.png (980x1084, 738K)

if this place wasn't such an anti draw shitter board we'd have more memes
it's only natural pol visits the wrestling board since half of them are mentally ill

>DON'T SUBVERSE ME, YOU KIKE SUMBITCH0001001001101101010110

Attached: D3344N.png (980x1084, 748K)

And by the way what's with the whole Havaraa deal gimmick? Does it really prove the entire hollercaust was just a work to get the Jews into Palestine? GIMME SOMETHIN, PAUL

Attached: austinpodbob-7283775373.jpg (700x391, 52K)

Attached: DEAN.jpg (543x537, 49K)

Don't reply to extremely low quality posts. Report, hide, sage, repeat.

What the fuck how is this legal

Attached: 316.png (1048x602, 852K)

Is he circumcised?

It's called metzitzah b'peh and it's a pedophilic ritual kike act. Perfectly legal even though many infants have contracted herpes and died from it. Mouth to genital between rabbi and newborn. Just think about how fucked up that is and how much more they're allowed away with because 'muh anti semitism'

nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/nyc-infant-herpes-cases-linked-jewish-circumcision-found-article-1.2992400
jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/another-newborn-herpes-case-tied-to-metzitzah/

I think regardless of any health benefits/complications on either side of the argument, I think it's cruel simply because it's amputating a piece of a non-consenting minor's dick at the end of the day. If someone is old enough to make the decision, not their parents or whoever, then by all mean
s
The foreskin is incredibly sensitive and circumcision means when they grow up and become sexually active they're losing like 20,000 nerve endings they'll never be able to fully experience during sex.

So Paul I've been reading my old copy of Count Spiridovich's The Hidden Hand: Secrets Of World Government Revealed At Last and he had a few points I wanted to bring up if ya don't mind me shooting the shit with ya, we're all buddies here

Attached: 1533338015554.jpg (741x720, 86K)

ya seethe?

Based

I have To admit that the money In the Bank match would have been better for jews then the elimination chamber. It was pretty funny