Does penis vomiting draw dimes?

*works the E Drones*

mobile.twitter.com/JoeyRyanOnline/status/1106430824730157061?s=19&utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Attached: 89332176-8C64-4321-A7F3-B0514827987C.jpg (828x1060, 488K)

The only one getting worked is ding-dong diddly you

CAN THESE TWO INDY SHITTERS GET OUT OF MY FUCKING BUSINESS. THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO WORK A LICK SO THEY HAVE TO HIDE IT BEHIND HAHA DICK HUMOR AND GROSSOUT SPOTS. FUCKING DISGRACEFUL WRESTLING IS FUCKING DEAD.

no lol he literally is killing the business with this. just because he found 200 depraved incels to buy his new merch every month doesn't mean this is good for wrestling

Unironically making himself unemployable.

Ronda and Triple H ‘this is me going off script’ exposes the business worse than this shit.

Prove me wrong. You literally can’t.

>killing the Business is bad
Oh no, now all the Incels will have more free time to lose weight and Get a clue

The horror

They’re both bad lol

But I agree HHH saying WRESTLING IS FAKE AND GAY DAVE BUT WE’RE REAL is worse

Puking on command is pbased desu. Why doesnt the giraffe do that more if thats one of her skills?

Yeah I agree. Regardless of what you think of Joey, what he does makes sense in the continuity of kayfabe.

Haitch and Ronda literally saying wrestling is fake is much worse.

Attached: Pkpukesonmanlet.webm (1280x720, 817K)

how is that even vomit

Joey Ryan is a forever indie manlet and the whore with the puke gimmick is just a ripe old disgusting cunt. Hopefully these turds stay away from my screen to infinity and beyond

It's shoot vomit, ya simps.

holy based

Doesn’t look like the classic oatmeal trick vomit, might actually be a shoot. It’s not that much either.

Is this the tampon chick? She should have taken Ryan's lollipop, put it in her mouth, then taken out her bloody tampon and put it in Ryan's mouth.

That would draw plenty of bingo cards.

Dumb phone poster.

Look at all those sad incels getting off to this softcore shit how fucking pathetic must their life got to be

Ya seethe?

Attached: the tuna.webm (720x1280, 2.95M)

Quite the opposite, laughing at your kind actually

projecting

Staged.

Disgusting and disgusting people, but staged.

Did she just pull a fetus out of her vagina and stuff it down some lady's throat?

trumpf america decadence in one single video

holy yikes

Bread and circuses

embarassing...hot buf embarssing. hope they get a clue soom because they will run out of ideas besides her just gettong beaten senseless which will be the next gimmick. "Priscilla Kelly knocked out cold after refusing wrestlers kiss" just wait

Attached: tlzf7otr80911.jpg (1399x1407, 201K)

It’s a tampon, you incel

is this what indie wrestlers have to do in order to gain attention ??? , sad.

Based biology major