Rap is crap, cringe or based?

Attached: b5ad76ed1fc3d96e-600x338.jpg (600x338, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sb0h5YAHnBM
youtube.com/watch?v=jtk4kUMS1i4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>rap is crap
cringe
>good old boys
based

youtube.com/watch?v=Sb0h5YAHnBM

Curt Hennig and The Dimes will always be based

the definition of based this gimmick is one of the most based things to happen in professional wrestling

Based.

agreed, great idea by booker Kevin Nash

youtube.com/watch?v=jtk4kUMS1i4

>1999
meanwhile rap took over the world and whatever this shit was went to the niche pile, really makes ya think

Fucking based.
Still have no idea Hennig was in it though. He was from Minnesota.

Based. Used to love singing along with their "rap is crap" song. Even though the song itself was crap, it was still better than rap music, especially that shit from Master P and his No Limit soldiers.

More like Master Poo and the No Talent private parts.

It isn't that rap took over the world, it's that music died a little earlier than the rest of western culture. They're a big fish in a little pond.

We live in a period where madness and cowardice prevent honest and meaningful expression about the world in which we live. There are probably some interesting dissident works sitting in the corners of the internet waiting to be discovered, and meme culture definitely counts as interesting dissident cultural output, but it's not being put out by anything that's establishment approved.

Cringe, how much of a threatened fag do you have to be to make a gimmick about hating a type of music

reported for underage

People have hated rap ever since it cane out because many saw it as even worse than disco music, which was hated and even resulted in a Disco Demolition rally in Chicago where a pile of disco records was set on fire and blown up.

Unfortunately, rap hasn't gone away like Disco did. Shows how pathetic people's musical tastes have become when they will listen to songs about women's butts and getting your dick sucked. Oh, and murdering people.

>western culture

Except rap draws dimes worldwide. Not even gonna bother with the rest of your non sequitr ramble.

>Oh, and murdering people.
This is not exclusive to rap

Based and anyone saying otherwise is a gaylord

Really, name another genre where they brag about murdering people?

Oh and death metal doesn't count because they aren't really psychos who kill people or eat human flesh in real life. But you have stupid thug rappers who actually murder people and brag about it. Fucking sociopathic retards.

>Except rap draws dimes worldwide
So, McDonald's sells the most burgers so I guess that means they have the best burgers right?

No, it's just that there are enough retatds out there who would actually spend their time and money listening to garbage music.

Reality...Rap IS Crap.

T. Autism

RAA...AAA...AAP....RAP IS CRAP!

I--IIIII-I HATE RAP

>gone away like Disco did
Disco never went away, it got repackaged as techno, and edm

So like Disco, but for fags. Ugh...

They should reboot this with Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas and have them hate Soundcloud rappers

At the time, I thought it was cringe. But now, it's ABSOLUTELY BASED

rap: based
bulbasaurs: cringe