OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: A9358A44-6ABF-4003-978D-55D318F0133F.jpg (632x375, 29K)

Sick of their invasion angle. It's been going on for way too long. 4+ fucking years of this shit. It's definitely "turn off TV" heat at this point.

/pol/ is the biggest draw sadly

>The one that appeals to the lowest common denominator has to be shoved down our throats as the super champion
Every fucking time. First Yea Forums Hogan. Now /pol/ Cena.

THE INCEL COMMUNITY?

Honestly as much as I respect them as workers if anyone is gonna get the fed shut down it's them. They're just too unsafe in the ring and go into business for themselves too often

/aspol/ 4 life

Finally the site is free of these anti-draws.

The irony of /pol/ being the nWo of this shithole.

Theres no heat on pol. On pol they are contained. If they shut everything down they'd infect all normy safe spaces and basically ruin every website (ruin by their standards i think it would be funny)

>In half a decade, /pol/ will finally be gone [spoiler]and there will be something even worse replacing it[/spoiler]
The cycle continues. Who will be the Roman Reigns?

Remember you are here forever

Attached: America 2019.jpg (1280x1927, 219K)

FUUUUCK, EVERY GOD DAMN BOARD SHOULD HAVE SPOILER TAGS

Attached: 1501895625169.jpg (1334x1334, 143K)

new dedicated "meme culture" board

Based Hiro ridding Yea Forums of the incels

Based newfag getting worked into a shoot

He doesn't have the balls. The FBI would outright have to threaten him.

Yes, thats exactly what /pol/ chads were saying once Yea Forumsettey got sent to the developmental shithole of 4channel.org

*this stable blocks your path*

Attached: 1530135351236.jpg (1650x1358, 725K)

probably just a blockchain version of Yea Forums where nothing can be deleted ever

>/pol/ chads
draw a dime

Attached: yakuza cringe.png (500x475, 123K)

Imagine how much better Yea Forums would be if every poltard and incel were banned on sight.

Attached: 1552674708137.jpg (436x1024, 100K)

>tell the truth
it's quite sad that some people actually believe this

Based

It’s actually really sad. This site (especially Yea Forums) used to be so fucking based. Newfags will never understand.

/pol/ got shut down? lol

Huge spike in the ratings

>on pol they are contained
Yep, the dude who shot up a mosque with "kebab removed" on his gun, 100% contained.
>they'd infect all normy safe spaces
They're on plebbit and social media already wtf are you smoking

Almost as good as if we just arrested all wh-tes on sight.

>gets buried by the Full Blooded Italians

BASED!! VINCE GIVE THEM ONE MORE RUN

Nah. Yea Forums was retarded and unfunny and they invaded all the good boards back then like /pol/ does now. I'm not gonna let nostalgia cloud reality.

Nah. Only virgin dumbfucks go /pol/. The rest of us normal whites are having a good time.

Not to mention 70% of /pol/ is just legitimate mutts trying to over-compensate for how not-white they are. You ever seen photos of their meet ups?

No and is not going to happen, because the cod irl shitposting was on 8ch, not here

Attached: 1551850352032.png (512x512, 211K)

>You ever seen photos of their meet ups?
More than half are brown as shit it's surreal as fuck

All of /pol/ are sexually frustrated idiots who can’t just chill out. It explains 99% of their psyche.

I'm hoping we get another exploding vans video on fox

>implying that makes a difference
Goblinglob was organized on 9-1chan yet Yea Forums ate a bunch of blame

This. Look at this Johnny Gargano looking mother fucker. He was a /pol/tard white supremacist even though he’s a 56%er

Attached: 5DC25BD7-6C39-4764-836A-9F24764B8A97.jpg (480x600, 29K)

that's because Yea Forums is the face of the company

I don’t know why but I feel real bad this kid. Literally through his life away (and so many others of course).

holy cringeola

Ya seethin'?
Ya boilin'?
Ya stewin'?
Ya fumin?
Ya steamin'?
Ya smolderin'?
Ya bubblin'?

Attached: 1552253894032.png (310x286, 213K)

More like Yea Forums and verticalinfinitychan are the Usos and Vince can't tell the difference

Cringe

based

that's a yikes from me

*talks about hating trannies 50% of the time in your path*

Attached: st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg (210x230, 6K)

very likely a Nerf'd Yea Forums "general" board were everything offensive is filtered

we're a dying breed user, get used to it

based
/wooo/tards seething hard

Do you guys think Elliot would like Alita

Attached: 1552618831901.jpg (759x1092, 85K)

They're all just jaded young adults who spent their lives ostracized in school so they found a community that would accept them and would let them vent their misanthropy. None of them have strong foundations in their beliefs, as evidenced by how many of them were crying on /pol/ about how fucked up the recent shooting was. The retards who said "race war now, this is going to end in blood" crumbled at the sight of actually seeing what it's like to see someone helpless and begging for their lives in first-person.

Attached: 1529565985100.jpg (1024x675, 157K)

What happened to /pol/? Just came here.

Damn Carter really got in shape down there at the Performance Center, got a sweet Florida tan too. Hell of a before/after good for him

This is what the based #BlueWave does to you

>as evidenced by how many of them were crying on /pol/ about how fucked up the recent shooting was
Did you seriously think they were feeling bad for the muslim women begging for help? kek

This is fucking gross

>implying he isn't just working the workers to keep his job
He saw what happened to Big Ass and smartened up quick, one T-shirt purchase and they'll never suspect a thing

Absolutely based. Voted for Based Hillary and can’t wait to vote for Kamala.

Were you not there when it happened? Yeah some of it was false-flagging and trolling but half the threads were people saying how hard it was to watch and shit, and half the replies in those threads concurred. You expect me to believe these people would last a second in any actual civil war?

Literally only high school incels do the kek/Pepe shit now lol

Not sure if work, worked into shoot or worked shoot

It's ironic with how autistic this board gets, it's one of the few boards that seems legitimately sane when kayfabe is dropped

Based

ya need to ding-dong diddly go back

No (You)

Attached: 1552218240094.png (546x700, 484K)

we are on Yea Forums ya slapdick

Reminder that this is who's on /pol/

Attached: 1549929230003.png (944x4013, 409K)

Holy fucking cringe

well they said that the couldn't understand the format and left

Based retard

>Yea Forums

We're on 4channel lad all SFW boards are there

>I browse the politically incorrect sub
>sub
LMAO /pol/ dancing comedy gimmick when?

Unironically Yea Forums. Our memes have been starting to spread. Now's our time brothers.

based pol working the normalfags

I really don't want this to happen. Oversaturation is what ruins all boards. But this board is probably gonna get bigger because moderation is low so shitposting goes far here

>reddit is just a boogeym-

Yea Forums and Yea Forums are the faces of 4channel, Yea Forums is still a comedy jobber

>mfw "have sex", "SEETHING", and "ding-dong diddly" are being posted outside this shithole
>mfw DEANposting, Carmella Catposting, Carderposting, "ola"-posting and Paul & Daveposting are being posted outside this shithole
It's a weird feeling.

Attached: Hogan_ALL SMILES.jpg (421x421, 53K)

Still more than who/asp/.

boiling