Did they?

Did they?

Attached: FB_IMG_1552713639889.jpg (720x1280, 87K)

it's actually unsettling how much he looks like his father

>He's wearing a AEW jacket
I would mark hard for his in ring debut.

If I were her, I'd be scared of him strangling me to death.

why do girls always take flipped pictures

It’s weird that he wants to associate so much with WWE. I mean I guess I have no idea how I would react in that situation, but I would guess I’d distance myself as far as possible.

Do you think he still thinks about his family

he wants to get that mega pop when Benoit's theme start playing in the Royal Rumble

Jeriboomer is sabotaging this nigga's efforts to be a wrestler, so it won't happen

For that to happen he would have to expose Jericho as being the real killer

See He needs to use that knowledge against Chris and use it as leverage to make him back off
Or sneak into the E by doing MMA first

He's looking less gangly than he did before
I wonder if he posts on /fit/

Not really. He just wants the promoters to book him based on his talent. Not his name.

Nigga should just wear a mask.
Refuse to unmask him and those who venture to find out who he is will know but most casuals won't.

I've met 40 year old casuals that never bothered to look up a picture of Rey Mysterio and wonders what he looks like. Their stupidity shouldn't be underestimated.

If Jericho was to apply this rule to himself, he wouldn't have wrestled in last ding-dong diddly 10 years

Why doesn't Jericho just train him himself?

Too busy pretending to be a rockstar and planning cruises

I dont disagree desu
Wear a mask,work in mexico or japan under a gimmick name for a decade when everyone forgets your origin, come back to the US later.

>he is gonna benoit the entire AEW locker room

BASED double agent Vince does it again

>Post yfw his debut is squashing Cody like Tazz did to Kurt at the Royal Rumble

what happened to his wrestling career?

Teddy Hart on David Benoit: "Dude the kid (David Benoit) is sketchy, I brought the kid over to my house & I was really disappointed with his attitude. Lance Storm said no way in hell do I want him to come train with me, he wasn't interested but he said it would cost $6000 to train for 4 months so the kid was all offended. He comes to an RCW show & he's eyeballing one of my friends & my friend asks me who's that kid over there eyeballing the shit out of me, has he eve seen a black guy before? so I go over there & it's turns out to be fucking David Benoit! I said to me when your Dad was around he was a good guy & a great wrestler & if I can help you out & since my house is near your house you can train with me for free & he said that sounds great. He comes up to my house & I told him he needs to get a haircut & a tracksuit because he's not going to wrestle in a pair of jeans & fucking snow boots & he went home & never came back - I've never seen him again."

When Teddy Hart was asked about David Benoit training with Harry Smith: "I have not seen him do shit. It's like me saying because I trained with Ken Shamrock back in the day it doesn't mean I was doing MMA. I just saw him sitting on the sidelines & when I told him the amount of work it took to be his Dad considering I'm an unemployed wrestler begging Konnan for a job pretty soon & David Benoit is a kid who looks to have no work ethic & no desire, just kind of came in because it would be something fun to say it was something he was going to get involved which is the same thing I say about Bret Hart's kids."

Attached: 11313705_989382624458160_1448080714_n.jpg (480x480, 29K)

How exactly?

>$6000 to train for 4 months
What the fuck lmao
You can learn to kill people with your bare hands for a FRACTION of that cost

No. The only person she's fucked is Kidd.

Attached: DU7KdCBUQAA6xhh.jpg (768x1024, 95K)

because wrestling is harder than that

It's Teddy Hart, maybe one of the few people that could out-carny Vince. What do you expect?

What's with the big hole in the ceiling?

The kid has special K syndrome so he's a retard. Thinks his father should be in the HoF.