Please watch our show

please watch our show

Attached: 1528407449894.jpg (1200x675, 130K)

You know, I'll watch NXT once in a while on watch wrestling even though I mainly just watch NJPW now, but even with WALTER I can't think of one single reason to watch this show

best workrate going on planet earth, the moves are AMAZING!

Sorry im not a manchild leftist

What's the point of creating a separate NXT show dedicated to British wrestling and wrestlers when the sole two best and most relevant British wrestlers in the world are part of another company and none of the literal vanilla whos in your NXT UK could reach their level?

I imagine they thought that they were gonna get ZSJr and Ospray but they never came, so now we are stuck with these vanilla shitters. The women are unironically more interesting than the men

Not until they put the strap on her

Attached: IMG_20180914_212742.jpg (494x680, 50K)

the women's moves are OUTSTANDING

Ospreay and Nevile?

Why would I want to watch the NXT of NXT?

same reason everyone watches wrestling...
FOR THE MOVES!

yeah and their top women aren't even british

their top british woman is a paki as well
>England

I hope this fails miserably, Paul trying to swallow up the indie scene is awful for wrestling

>Dunne isn't superior to Flip Master Ospreay and ZSJ

Ho-hum

Ospreay and ZSJ

i also would put Scurll above anyone in NXT UK.

>>Dunne isn't superior to Flip Master Ospreay and ZSJ

Absolutely correct

Is this a workrate thread, I've been trying to find a good discussion on moves all day.

M'sir, what manuever do you prefer? The 450 exploder spinning sowcow from the middle rope, or the 630 reverse shooting phoenix mating press from the top rope?

Of course you would, because you're a Nujapanlet and an AEWtist. You only know what Meltzer has taught you.

So you've watched every episode of NXT UK? Lmao

>M'sir, what manuever do you prefer? The 450 exploder spinning sowcow from the middle rope, or the 630 reverse shooting phoenix mating press from the top rope?
LOL, my favorite is the 1020 double jupitersault pubic slam

I can smell you through my screen, that's how I knew.

He's not even in the same universe as those two.

I want Jinny to spit on me

Zack Gibson is pretty cool, I find him entertaining

almost everyone else is boring and generic though

That's your scent wafting about your mom's basement mate