Who's Angle facing in his final match?

Who's Angle facing in his final match?

Attached: images (94).jpg (308x164, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GEB9fkkGeaQ?t=73
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Corbin

His black son

i heard corbin was Yea Forums's technical wrestler of the year, that would make sense, should be at least a 4 star match if they can keep up the workrate for 20 minutes

More importantly, who cares.

Cena or Corbin. If Jordan was going to be back for WM I think he would have returned by now.

The WrestleMania sign

How many moves per quarter minute are you expecting?

Superb shitpost. Nearly worked me.

Rezar

youtu.be/GEB9fkkGeaQ?t=73

Based. 10 year old me was always a mark for heel Gregory helms as cruiserweight champ

Can't believe wwe didn't give him a heel storyline on his way out.

Should have been aj for tnakino

Tanahashi

Cena for to go full circle on his first match being with Kurt

prepare to be reminded of that a zillion times

It should be Cena so it’ll be Baron and everyone will hate it

Based Constable Corbin

Reigns for all the feels

He should put over some young cat, but knowing this retarded company he’ll be putting over some fucking washed ‘aup boomer

it should be corbin, he is one of the best workers of our generation, unironically look at this post

Carder

Asuka

Should be Gable or Joe, will be Corbin.

Angle should face Jinder Mahal and then Jinder beats him and calls himself the man who ended Kurt Angle. Which then will lead to a feud vs Drew Mcyntire who also said he ended Angle's career.

ok but what about how Jinder sucks at wrestling

A rising young star like Ricochet

RICHOCHET'S WORKRATE IS AMAAAAAAZING

Attached: 0RsDbdX.gif (247x161, 1.22M)

Himself

OH I LOVE LOVE LOVE RICOCHET'S WORKRATE
IT'S SO CRISP...SO.....ZESTY!

Attached: 1552589577089.gif (284x176, 466K)

OOOO HE IS PUSHING THE LIMIT TO PLACES THAT NO ONE KNEW WERE POSSIBLE, THE FLIPS ARE LIKE NOTHING SEEN BEFORE! CRISPY FLIPS

Jarrett

sting comes out of retirement to retire angle.

Helms was so goat. Hurricane was cool too

Cena would make sense.

>no match with Daniel Bryan
>no match with Chad Gable
>not even rematches with Brock, Bobby Lashley, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles or Rey Mysterio

WWE sure is "based"

Kurt's broken down af now. Gable and Bryan matches would be a disappointment unfortunately.

CRINFE

>retire
inb4 sporadic matches for the next 10 years.

>were never gonna get to see Angle vs Styles

Legitimately pissed off, bros.

Should be Chad Gable

ur mon

It'll be Cena or Reigns.

Would Shelton Benjamin be an option?

Drew McEntire

Hope he puts over somebody who needs it

Like John Cena

Attached: 0.jpg (394x482, 21K)

Great Khali to return.

Russ Hass.

If I know WWE it will be HHH and Haitch will go over

should be shelton

>HHH gives us 2 5 star matches in 1 mania
yes please

They should announce it the night of the show, and have it be a NXT guy. Ideally Riddle.
He's a little fresh but he'd get the most out of it by far.

Kurt's announcing this Monday on RAW

triple H has never wrestled a 2.5 star match in his life. that'd be generous

If it's his last match it's gotta be someone big, it can't be wasted on some awful cunt nobody likes.
At the very LEAST, it has to be Cena.

Attached: raep face.gif (200x200, 699K)

>Cena

If they had any brains at all, they wouldn't waste this chance on a retired NODIMES shitter. If they were smart, they would have already started building Chad Gable up via an Olympian v Olympian angle in order to put him over and maybe build SOMETHING of a star.

>corbin vs a 50 year old kurt angle in a 20 minute watch

thats gonna have to be a ding dong diddly ZzZzZzzzzzz for me brother

Attached: 321419feecca481b73986ce13837af307bd553f1470a5af409d4fc7ab425dd8e.gif (500x406, 536K)

People saying Cena don't seem to be aware that Kurt Angle has openly said that he could've been in Cena's spot and done just as good. The idea it should be against Cena because he was Cena's first opponent on TV is Cena-centric. It looks like the brainwashing has worked, let alone the numales' takeover of Yea Forums that would spill that brainwashing over here. At the end of the day it's all a matter of the smiles on people's faces BS that makes you think it would be emotional. If you think Cena's career story was really this epic emotional thing WWE and Cole make it out to be, there would be a Shelton Benjamin as there is for Lesnar, a HHH as there is for Batista, that the interested fans know it's a bond more than just business. Yet Cena has this arbitrary moment that no one considered huge at the time, against a guy whose athleticism blows him out of the water to this day, who wrestled him because of business. Why? Because Cena's in no clique, he has no "boys". Because he's a backstabbing shark that's not as big of a deal as he thinks he is.

It should be Drew where he either wins or proves Drew wrong about him being totally washed up, but Roman's got Drew instead. Probably Corbin or John.

Exactly why I think it will be Reigns. Angle has been getting along well with the Shield boys backstage since coming back, and Reigns story this year will make the match extra emotional and give this mania it's Ric Flair moment.

Cena’s other half is Orton imo, they’ve gone at it countless of times and traded just as often. And Kurt can’t have a proper curtain call, because his other half is already dead, that being Eddie Guerrero.

His other half was Benoit but I agree with you

Its Finn Balor morons

Should be Cena.
Angle was Cena's first match in WWE, so Cena should be Angle's last match

Mortality

Obviously.

Attached: 03-7.jpg (212x311, 19K)

D-don't forget about me, dad!

Attached: 960.jpg (960x620, 46K)

What does Kurt's brother do now anyway?

Jinder is hot garbage and a proven anti draw. Everyone can stop memeing over his “based” wwe title run already. He was nothing but a comedy jobber before and he’s a comedy jobber now

I explained just 6 posts above why this is cringe.

ANGLE! GIVE ME WHAT I WANT! ONE MORE MATCH

Attached: 5654.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Sylvester Terkay

Attached: 91E92994-9EB0-43C7-92DD-BB9662B1DE96.jpg (1125x1255, 663K)

I'd be alright with this.

Even if it's on the RAW before Mania, I would love it.

As someone else said, his main rivals, Eddie and Benoit are both dead. Edge is retired, they already had him and Haitch last year.

It pretty much should be Cena, Taker or Mysterio. New guys are trash.