/bhg/-Bob Holly General

Post your favorite moments and pics

Discuss Hardcore Holly, the Alabama Slamma

Attached: 29D4B899-8901-40C6-B667-17EB5FF36BC5.jpg (2036x2443, 754K)

HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW

why the fuck this niggas head always look weird lmao

I FUCKING HATE ANIME

LISTEN Yea Forums YOU NO GOOD FUCKING FAGGOTS. I KNOW YOU JOINED Yea Forums BECAUSE YOU WATCH GAY FUCKING PEDO JAP CARTOONS. YOU'RE PATHETIC, ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DISGUSTING AND MENTALLY ILL

STOP WATCHING ANIME. AND YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT IM SEETHING YOU PENCIL NECK BARREL HEADED DISRESPECTFUL UGLY PRICKS

FUCK YOU
FUCK DRAGONBALL
FUCK YUGIOH
FUCK POKEMON
FUCK ICHII BAN SUKI SUKI SCHOOLGIRLS
FUCK WEEBS
AND FUCK ANIME

HOW ABOUT I BECOME CHAMPION
>and then what?
AND THEN I BEAT EVERYBODY

I liked holly when he was dropped on his boomer, composite board strength neck by based brock and snapping it.
Boomer, fake tough guys need to get a clue and not act like hot shit against tough young guys.

Based Bork

>YOU NO GOOD FUCKING FAGGOTS
Kek

brock fucked up and broke his neck in a complete botch, both of them respected eachother and brock apologised to Holly in the hospital after calling him.
The was a cunt to people who were green so jokes on him though

He was a high functioning autist and his dad used to beat him with a flower vase or something, which is why his head is a bit weird.

1999 was his peak with Big Shot gimmick and Holly cousins

His book is hysterical, I recommend giving it a read. For once, he talks about wrestling a bear when he was starting out for extra money and was afraid of hurting the bear.

Later, he had this to say about facing Bart Gunn in the opening round of the Brawl For All, “Bart was 6’5 250 and I was only 6’1 220 but Bart hadn’t ever wrestled a bear. So what the hell.”

Can someone explain Yea Forums's fascination with this guy. Seemed like a total nobody to me.

Attached: just holly.jpg (696x392, 21K)

STW I take it? It's fucking hilarious.

He does admit to the bear making job to it though, and beat the shit out of some guy on a racetrack or something if I remember correctly?

t. weeb

Twice actually, he claims to have pulled a guy out of a car and tried to climb the tower to beat the flag waver’s ass

The crowd pop in his hometown of Mobile after he beat Owen Hart in the KotR qualifiers on Raw, 1997.

He had a great dropkick.

>Straight Hardcore shit

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

BASED

Attached: homo.jpg (722x440, 39K)

t.

Attached: 89010.jpg (700x700, 197K)

Based Bobcore Holly

Based Carter living rent free in this schizo's head. welcome, to the deanspic penitentiary

>see cute anime maid
>use image search for sauce
>find sauce, sees title
ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE
>watch anyway
>still bust a nut
8/10 on the Bret Hart scale, need more than five.

Attached: 1550188961596.gif (607x609, 821K)

Best Moment with Holly is when he hit that kid on Tough Enough so hard the kid got cancer.

Isn’t that the book where he talked about how he basically called out Nash and implied he was a pussy in front of the locker room