Can we have a Fire Pro Wrestling World thread? Discuss customs, move lists, general antics about the game...

Can we have a Fire Pro Wrestling World thread? Discuss customs, move lists, general antics about the game? Because I'm discovering that match rank isn't about winning, it's about making it look dramatic.

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

It's a sim. You're supposed to be putting on the best match possible, not winning. Pretend you're a wrestler.

I wanna play the promoter mode but fuck paying another 20 bucks for that. I heard it glitches out after the first year too.

The last wrestling game I played was a WWF Game for the N64, so it was jarring for the first few matches playing this, and realize I was doing it wrong.

I "acquired" the game, Promoter mode isn't bad, but you have the most fun when you have your own custom goons doing things.

I am going to end up buying the game legitimately, just because it ends up being way more fun than I thought I was initially going to have with this game.

Is this one of those games that will have a COMPLETE edition with everything for $20 in less than a year?

Nah. The DLC will go on sale during big steam sales but this isn't 2K or EA or Ubisoft, it's just a small team of devs.

I got the base game for 15 bucks while it was on sale during the Winter steam sale around christmas time. I'm sure it'll hit that price again next sale. Plus with the steam workshop there's literally thousands of wrestlers you can download and play as

Switch port when REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Never, fuck your shitty toy. Living off of ports of games over four years old from your previous console, fuckin' state of ya

What are you missing out on if you only have the base game? What actually is Fire Promoter? Is it the only story / season mode the game has?

The director expressed his interest like 2 years ago, have not heard anything yet.

Usually, I'd agree. But the idea of being able to play Fire Pro on the go, and get four lads into it, don't sound too bad.

I'm enjoying my "toy" bitch
I just want a comfy autist wrestling game

Nah the game has a Story Mode in the base game. You start off as a Young Lion and can branch off and join either ; NJPW / LiJ / Suzuki Gun / CHAOS

The Fire Promoter mode allows you to create your own stable outside of it's name, and manage your way up the ladder in so and so many days.

The DLC:

>Promoter mode - you take control of a company and try to take it from the shits to a global organization.

Story/NJPW Roster -
>A "story" mode that is similar to WM2000's road to wrestle mania, just a bunch of matches with some cutscenes thrown in on occasion.
> official NJPW roster, but there are literally 100% better versions on steam for free. All with A.I. move sets, taunts, costumes, etc.
>like 20 new moves. Only one you'll notice missing if you only have the base game is no One Winged Angel

Then you bought the wrong toy

I really want a new King of Colosseum bros.

Can you at least join LIJ or Suzuki-Gun in the story mode?

depending on your choices and how you work as a young young lion you get put into a faction.

Yeah, either through choice or by beating the game the first time and then skipping training.

How is the PS4 version?

Not mod-able but tons of hours worth of organization creation, roster sorting and simming if you're into that sort of thing.

>2019

>playing Indy shitter wrestling games

Make the switch.

Attached: 8AC83E74-22F3-41D0-80F4-D23EDEC963BF.jpg (460x215, 68K)

I'm too busy playing Shut your Mouth again right now desu.