GIVE ME WHAT I WANT DISNEY, GIVE ME JAMES GUNN

>GIVE ME WHAT I WANT DISNEY, GIVE ME JAMES GUNN

based Dave getting what he wants twice in one week

Attached: C30F7CB4-8CBB-4603-999B-C1EC3CF8EAA3.jpg (1125x1430, 721K)

BASEDTISTA

>more good Marvel movies
based

>Rehiring pedos
That's ought to be a YIKES from yours truly, fampai.

As the saying goes, if it weren’t for double standards the left wouldn’t have any standards at all.

>Marvel movies
>good
holy yikes

ding-dong diddly crinfola

Sure thing ya kike.

>pedowood at it again

Cringe

Thank god, at least I know gog3 will be good

The president is a pedo

Wow, HHH has even more power than we thought.

Attached: maga9.jpg (675x1500, 184K)

ya seethin kiddie fiddler?

eh, they're watchable and a decent way to kill a couple of hours

I thought he only made a joke about pedos?

He made jokes but it comes across as coming from the mind of a pedo

Attached: DiiVF4kXUAAJLWr.jpg (1024x590, 145K)

Jokes aren't allowed in the year 2018. Even if they were made a decade prior and were incredibly shitty and unfunny jokes.

>>>>>>>>good Marvel movies
Like, I watch them but they're all effectively the same format, all of them have no pay-off and are intros to the sequel with 90% of the films acting as advertisements for merchandise which is all dictated by producers. They are literal trash for morons and the only real power any director has is absolutely minimal in the MCU.

Comedians do this all the time and so this board. I don't watch Marvel horseshit but good for him for getting reinstated.

Do you honestly think Hollywood was going to punish a pedo? That's one of their own. They probably "fired" him and told him they'd bring him back when everything blows over.

some of those tweets are really weird to be posting on your real twitter as a hollywood big shot. Posting that shit on asp is different.

>comedians do this all the time
they don't

trips of truth

Yeah uh. What kind of PG stuff do you watch then? That must be tame af

Yeah but it's only okay when we do it, you see

Big Dave wins again

They were before he was famous and dug up by autistic losers, like every twitter controversy ever.

pretty much this. reminds me of that faggot here digging up a buck's tweet from like 2013 or something

The people controlling Hollywood are Jewish homo pedos, you think they’re gonna sack one of their own?

Back then he was directing movies about a legit retard Dwight from The Office trying to be a superhero and getting raped by Ellen Page and writing for videogames. He was far from the stardom he would later find.

Honestly who gives a fuck? Let the manchildren have their disney movies, it doesn't make any difference to me.

Please have sex

last superhero film i think i watch was like the 2008 Hulk, or maybe the first Avengers movie.

>the people that DON'T like computer-generated children's movies are virgins

lol

2008 hulk is the Janetty to Ang Lee Hulk

Pedophilia is back on the menu, boys!

Thank you, based progressives and liberals.

Wtf I love paedos now

>you don't like 4 hour toy commercials so you're a virgin !
Based retard
If Alita counts as a super hero movie (it should) then that's my last one. The Captain America sequels are ok for Marvel ones, the rest are trash.

At the time he was with Troma and pretty much made his living off of juvenile, intentionally offensive jokes.

>the rest are trash
Honestly, the only good superhero movies were the Nolan Batmans, and that's only because he's an incredibly talented filmmaker. Even then, they are the still the worst movies in his filmography.

alt right cucks seething
>b-b-but what about Rosanne
hahahaha

the last Nolan batman was trash and if you liked it you are a moron.

GIVE IT TO ME!!!!

Attached: 1552349623087.jpg (634x634, 178K)

>the only good superhero movies were the Nolan Batmans
They're absolute horseshit, actually worse than half the Marvel films. Only redeeming factor of any Nolan film is the editing and cinematography which isn't done by him. None of his films even make any sense.
Best Superhero films, off the top of my head, are The Virgin Psychics, Super and Chronicle. In that order.