WHAT A HEEL!

Based JBL

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-231456.png (720x1280, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/ask/answers/041615/whats-average-hourly-wage-waiters-and-bartenders-tips.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why cant anyone laugh at a joke anymore?

Holy based

Unironically is this illegal?

JBL bills are based.
Worked ignit marks into a shoot

The definition of BASED RETARD.

Jabroni mark bartender worked into a seething shoot by based wrestling god JBL

No because he didn’t use it to buy something he used it as a tip

I think it's funny that JBL isn't famous enough to get good service.

He didn't do it so no

based JBL working the Twitter marks

This

>sticking it to the working man
>doesn't do his job

JBL should be in charge of deciding who get to be on raw/smackdown, a real man like him could be a good filter

they should bring JBL back on commentary

Attached: JBL.jpg (456x352, 28K)

>a real man like him

Reminder that he got knocked the fuck out by Stevie Richards, Bart Gunn, Steve Blackman and Joey Styles. JBL is the literal definition of a fake tough guy.

Basically all the dudes from back then who liked to flaunt how tough they were and throw their weight around in the ring because of the position they had were found out to be take tough guys.

Hardcore Holly, Benoit, JBL the best examples.

At least Blackman was kinda legit

What happened with Hardcore Holly and Benoit?

Was Benoit really a fake tough guy? He seemed more like an enforcer rather than someone completely mean spirited like JBL.

>ameritips

cringe retards like the first reply and don't understand what a work is and that even in kayfabe it's not illegal since he wasn't purchasing any goods or services with it

Absolutely fuggin' ding-dong diddly dime-drawing all-American no-good nasty Nash got raped in ninety-two BASED

they should but a grown ass man felt that he was being bullied too much to the point where it sent him into a suicidal depression.

>rent
>fucking
>free

>it’s only blacks who don’t tip

Benoit was a fake tough guy asshole and a notorious bully. He and JBL bullied Muhammad Hassan and Justin Roberts relentlessly.

Has Mauro killed himself yet? Dunno what he's waiting for.

More firepower than Overwatch MAMMA MIA

Why do you care about Hassan and Roberts?

Only cucks tip for bad service. Hell, only cucks tip.

Hopefuly you'll grow up one day and realize that no one deserves to be bullied

I think if you did tests on him you would have found out that he had all sorts of mental problems that made him a ticking time bomb and overall crazy person

The Twitter replies are very obviously just playing along. No one is "worked"

>Was Benoit really a fake tough guy?

There's a narrative that has been perpetuated since the murder/suicide that it was uncharacteristic and unexpected, that he was a normal guy who was just quiet. Guys like Jericho will say shit like this all the time.

Then you watch various shoots from guys who weren't best friends with him, and you hear about how he would try to break down Justin Roberts' door in a violent rage, or how he would get young wrestlers to pick up girls so he could watch them fuck and masturbate in the closet. The guy was a weird, violent sicko.

>he would get young wrestlers to pick up girls so he could watch them fuck and masturbate in the closet. The guy was a weird, violent sicko.

Source?

who said that meltzereddit?
i hope jbl wins the elections and sends your ass back to mexico deaddie

Attached: 1549904029941.jpg (368x276, 10K)

Because you hardly leave the house now.

Basically Paul London, he was the only one. There was no other "young guys" involved.

Kendrick/London shoot.

truly based

Based jibbles

The absolute state of America. Why would you tip additional money when ordering a drink?

>Well done, sir. You put some liquid in a glass from a bottle. Fantastic work, have some extra money.
???

I'll tip delivery or a waiter or someone when they actually DO something for me. The time I gave a bartender a good tip and closed my tab before I left, dude gave me an extra pint on the house.

But those fucking touch screens that demand a tip for the cashier that did nothing beyond what they're supposed to do? I'm in pure glee every time I tap '0%'

buy your first drink, tip a few bucks after receiving it, and you'll get quicker service and maybe even free shots over the course of the night.

Tip them for doing something WELL by all means. Nobody should be getting tips just for doing their job description. Payment for that is called 'wages'.

This is a marginally acceptable argument for tipping in an extremely busy place, I agree. So most people don't tip for each drink - only to queue jump?

The government screwed over the job by lowering their wage to $2 per hour on the basis that “they’ll just get tips anyway.”

Most jobs such as waiting and bartending earn less than minimum wage because they’re expected to make up for the difference in tips.

2? the fuck shithole do you live in?
My state guarantees a min of 7.50 as a base for tip based jobs

i usually do when first ordering and before i leave. if you're overpaying by drinking at a bar, a tip really is nothing unless you're a poor fuck who shouldn't be drinking out anyway.

Surely it's the employer who sets the wage?

Just seems so unfair on the consumer. If I go into a restaurant for a steak meal with wine, I should pay what the menu says the total of my purchased goods is. If I have a great time and want to show appreciation, that's on me. Seems buzzard to constantly give away money for hidden costs because .. someone else chose to work for an insultingly low wage? Why is that on me to compensate?

New Jersey

investopedia.com/ask/answers/041615/whats-average-hourly-wage-waiters-and-bartenders-tips.asp

based NEET retard

>Why is that on me to compensate?
Because that is how the system works. If you don't like it try supporting politicians who want to raise the minimum wage of servers or just don't eat out

>muh joey styles

literally everyone can get knocked out by a sucker punch, you don't have to be a 300 lb gorilla to KO someone who doesn't even see it coming, just tag them behind the ear and it's goodnight

>muh bart gunn

yeah, no shit a trained boxer is going to beat up on an untrained brawler in a "boxing" match

JBL is based, get over it queers.

John!

If the employee does not make minimum wage with tips, then the employer must cover the difference. People tipping is the very reason wages are $2 an hour. Tippers are enabling corporate Jews to underpay workers.

Attached: >>6383548.jpg (1000x918, 169K)

msn imagine the seething from people in this thread if their NEETbucks were issued in the form of JBLbills

>WWE crew filming a new angle at Benoit's house
>Benoit jobs to the Taskmaster
>Benoit literally died inside the gimmick bowflex
>Vince had to scrap the whole angle

people still laugh at jokes when they're actually funny

making it is, not using it. otherwise you'd have people going to jail for using a counterfeit bill that they didn't know was fake

lmao

actual luxury services bring high-ticket tips. a waiter at a top restaurant in a place like new york can easily make 80-100k a year on tips

worked

Is Kevin Sullivan the chaddest of all time?

Based Wrestling God

getting worked brother!

based and illegal.

He's working you.

No it is not illegal to not tip real money. It's a dick move but not illegal
T.wagecuck that gets Bible dollars

Benoit has two confirmed kills, I'd say he is pretty tough.