What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 3343788D-43C8-4D73-9974-B5D6488368D5.jpg (220x391, 24K)

she's shit

Her birth

Not enough showing off her pits

i truly believe her in ring is what made her go wrong, even though vince hates workhorses, you have to be somewhat decent in ring to pull off a entertaining show.

Can't wrestle for shit.

She's unattractive

she's a lady

Vince realized she's already hitting the wall

The entire gimmick is racist and sets women back several decades. Why did they think this was acceptable?

She's not farting on my face right now while insulting bulbasaurs on chatroulette

>sets women back several decades
Ah yes, because promoting serving your family rather than some employer is super oppressive. Get fucked, faggot.

Interesting gimmick, shit delivery, absolute awful in the ring. Even if wwe isn't about workrate, you can't be that awful in the ring.

gee
>can't talk
>can't wrestling
>literally looks like a man

Aint gun beat around the bush bitch yous a nasty nigga i hear ya say ya dick big but nigga dis one bigga. said dis one bigga nigga dis onw biggaaa

Attached: tradthot pit.jpg (963x1024, 112K)

I like her gimmick and she wrestles decently enough, but she looks way too jacked for a woman which I guess is this point?

Her promo was absolute trash at Royal Rumble and she blew spots.

Still, she's got a great look and gimmick.

Nothing. She'll be Mrs MITB soon.

Can anyone tell me what the entire point of her catwalks are during other people's matches and promos?
shit makes zero sense

So many literal fags on this board.

Attached: 1907663896389352732.jpg (1080x1080, 446K)

She was called up too early. Realistically Lacey needs at least 2 more years in NXT. Vince probably saw her and told HHH that he wanted her on the main roster. Even though I bet Vince knew next to nothing about her.

Elias 2.0, wwe makes someone do the same exact thing week in and week out without variation and wonder why they don't over. Elias sucks btw

/thread

>Literally everything

That's just the most she can do without botching.

I love the 50s pin up model gimmick that's also a little mix of strong independent woman that CHOOSES to be a housewife. Like what feminism supposedly tries to be for

It's true. The one time they gave her a mic on Raw she hit herself with it.

Ugly tranny, women dont draw. No waifu fans, no fans at all.

>chooses to be housewife
>still putting over the patriarchy despite being aware it make you look like a lazy cunt
The state of white women

YUM

checked and based

Attached: 1544660139627.webm (480x600, 1.6M)

what's racist about it?

Simply put: not ready for showtime.
Been working house shows though. Buried the IIconics with Nikki Cross.

LIKE A LADY
BRAP LIKE A LADY