This guy is fucking dimes and basically you all are stupid...

This guy is fucking dimes and basically you all are stupid. Becky has an accent too and Kevin Dunn thought she wouldn't amount to anything either.. retards

Attached: drew_mcintyre_2018_new_png_by_ambriegnsasylum16_dcac5b3-pre.png (870x919, 958K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yHlyrLBvfhk
youtube.com/watch?v=40X25mICaIE
youtu.be/k6ZmBknQcFg?t=563
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>comes out to literal crickets

Becky is a woman and sounds like a retard you stupid potato nigger.

Obese meltzer manletakus feel intimidated everytime big daddy claymore comes to the ring, that's why they remain silent

this is your fanbase

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

He's boring as fuckin shit

>implying Becky has amounted to anything
I bet you think John Cena was ever big too.

He needs to not be on the same brand as Roman

Becky hasn't amounted to anything. Record low ratings isn't an achievement.

>Becky has an accent too
Which is why I'm no fan of hers. Both of those illegals need to go back where they came from. Fucking foreigners.

He has no personality at all. He can cut generic wrestling promos with adequate aggression and that's about it. He's totally fucking boring and comes across as an indie act. One of those that reminds you you're watching a corny fake wrestling show.

He should be a face.

this

nigga has the look but holy shit he can't speak for shit and will never make it

all arguments dunn made against becky

The difference is, no matter how autistic it is, Becky has a personality and can show emotion. Drew is fucking boring

Claymore isnt boring in any language

tyler rex had the look and a cool finisher

tyler rex was a boring cunt

I think he's kinda cool but right now he's being booked in a boring way. Also, his finisher sucks ass. Can't he think of something better?

BASED

Attached: 1549441876804.jpg (777x437, 60K)

im not sure if becky is that hot id have to see her naked to be sure desu her tits look floppy in dresses but it might look different in the nude idk idk she is pretty tho for over 30 TOTAL MILF

Fuck off. He's literally a clone of Reigns like half a dozen other guys.
>dark hair
check
>tan
check
>decent height
check
>brooding
check

Literally what else is there? It's the same with Seth, Elias, Jinder, EC3 etc.
They're just like how guys like Jindrak, Dupree, Basham, Conway and other shitter were. They have all the tools but there's not one thing uniquely special about them.

He's got a great look and can work but literally what sets him apart? What is it about him is original and makes him any better?

Just give him Paul Heyman, Brock already has a personality we've grown to like anyway, he's really not needed there.

Or give cornette like 50 grand a year, im sure he'd do it in exchange for a lenient travel schedule.

I met Drew at an RPW show in Reading a couple years back. Really chill dude, we talked about his angle with Grado back in ICW. He did say he'd never go to WWE though but I guess money talks.

i wish people stopped comparing drew to nash , drew is so much better and should never be compared to big daddy bitch.

He's fucking great and would be dimes if booked competently.

>Becky has an accent too and Kevin Dunn thought she wouldn't amount to anything either.. retards

Beko hasn't amounted to anything

This is the reason why Yea Forums turned on him, wolfcuc claimed Drew as the new Nash

i agree. Nash could barely move and could never claymore anyone

Nash has always been better than Drew, and I say that as someone who is so fucking bored of Nash spam and people whiteknighting him, and I like Drew.

>This guy is fucking dimes
sure you are Drew... back to the bingo halls you go and take Becky Cringe with ya!

They both are anti dime trash.

He doesn't need to make it. He can fill the HHH role nicely.

not enough flips for ya ??

>He can fill the HHH role nicely.
exactly the fucking problem. you might as well say "he's good, but he's not that good"

until he starts winning matches in less than 10 minutes, he'll never get over
i would absolutely push him that way if i was in charge though

I hate indyshit. Are you a fan of those fags? Sorry they suck. They are boring as shit. They have the look thats it.

>Clone of Reigns
>Wrestled years before Reigns

Attached: brainlet.jpg (326x294, 34K)

Having seen him booked competently on the indys, when allowed to do his own thing he shows great charisma and is excellent in the ring on top of that. He just needs to be allowed to breathe and excape his intense tough guy gimmick, because he isn't like that in real life, his accent isn't that much of a barrier to him being able to pull off an 80s Macho Man gimmick, for example, and he'd be able to get himself over.

>wrestled years before reigns
>Used to have blonde hair, little moustache and chin goatee, kilt, ponytail, skinny, Scot gimmick
>now yet another clone with long black hair, overly tanned, Just For Men dyed beard and eyebrows, Nagasaki tan, brooding, no gimmick etc

Attached: 1533148879885.jpg (558x614, 28K)

>reigns made it popular
go back

Attached: GOAT'S.jpg (568x584, 70K)

Nash isn't on RAW every Monday currently ya simp. Nash didn't look identical to the next guy and has charisma unlike drewetty

Right now he's a handsome Great Khali who can work a little

i don't like indie wrestling ,

when leukemia gets his win back big daddy claymore is going to make wrestling great again

Attached: IMG_20190201_200503_884.jpg (720x567, 111K)

He was always based ya marks. Even when he was wrestling Sheamus in bingo halls in Ireland as a teenager.

He's THAT. DAMN. GOOD.

I don't mind him that much but his forced trash talking in the ring is annoying and gives off vibes of trying too hard. I wish he stops doing it

These two look nothing alike faggot. Nash could never pull off a Claymore, do anything that Drew does, or even move like he does. AND Drew fucking sucks, so what does that tell you retard.

He couldn't get over in Full Sail, he's worthless.

Fucking /thread

This. A McIntyre Bryan feud would be the best.

Attached: 1545432625662.jpg (581x1032, 68K)

>he can't speak for shit
He's the only one who can on the entire roster and he actively gets better everytime he gets a chance you fucking retard.

Becko is literally killing attendance and ratings. People don't want to tune into something that they can't understand.

Why did they have to change his song? It would make so much sense if he kept his old one because he came back a broken man.

youtube.com/watch?v=yHlyrLBvfhk

god i just want drew to use haggis as lube as he fucks me bareback

Becky is only getting pushed because incels want to have sex with her

youtube.com/watch?v=40X25mICaIE
youtu.be/k6ZmBknQcFg?t=563

Nope, WWE's writers are the problem there friendo