What were they thinking?

What were they thinking?

Attached: D1la_24U8AAemQq.0.jpg (1200x800, 143K)

It's a fucking knockout tournament, you simp

Haven't watched since new beginning. Should I give up on it and move on?

Why? OP's match was great btw.

pretty cool that he went from being part of NXT's 9th most relevant tag team into a 17 minute bout with the best wrestler in the world

Shane Thornetty on suicide watch.

literally to smart too stay in develpomental

I don't watch nip chong ding-dong diddly wrestling so I don't care!

He's probably too busy cumming in Kiari to have noticed his partner even left

The state of Okada's hair

Same but haven't watched since WK13. They've lost all their buzz and hype to AEW and they're having to rely on getting a green b+ player over with the belt and there's less sense of urgency with everything right now.

*Sighs* looks like I'll need to reactivate the network once again for wm

*ya simp

NJPW needs a new white ace now that Kenny is gone. Mikey is that guy.

new japan is better now than it was when kenny was around.

The start of 2019 is definitely going better than the start of 2018 thats for sure.

The New Beginning tour was boring af, the Anniversary show was good tho

Kairi will be going on the road with the main roster soon, then what is Shane going to do? Play more video games for weebs.

>Naito on limbo
>Okada on limbo until he wins the cup
>Ibushi is friends with Ospreay because LoL
>Tana is broken af
>Umino hasnt go to excursion yet
>COLT CABANA
>NICK MILLER
>GEDO fucking up main events with low blows
>4* General is your IWGP Champion

When you need to elevate Taichi as a main eventer, have Colt fucking Cabana and Mikey NiCAWs, you know your roster is fucked

Lol Shane isn't cumming inside anything

Taichi is a great wrestler. And he outdrew kenny and jay.

About half of New Japan's undercard can be made into credible main eventers with just a month or two of smart booking. Actual wrestling companies can do this

>Okada's reign still raging on
>Chadblade finally finding some footing
>Suzuki taking out Tanahashi
>Everything with Omega & Ibushi

I disagree heavily.

Taichi is over in japan, thats not hard to see. His matches with Naito and Ishii this year were also better than any of Kennis title defenses. The NJC didnt actually need those two guys. They could have easily filled the slots with the young boys if they wanted to. Colt is in the tournament for the sole reason of having a singles match with Yano in Japan. Its happening in Korakuen and they will obviously love it. Grow a brain you retard.

Attached: 1512460994892.jpg (766x1024, 85K)

You don't even believe anything you just typed.

People are acting like half the roster left or something, Kenny was the only major blow really and he'll be back eventually. The roster is fine.

>Dislikes Kenny
>Likes Yano, Taichi and Cabana
Holy fucking reddit

Whats hard to believe? Yano and Colt arent having a match in front of the smarkiest crowd in japan on a whim you dork. Taichi is so obviously over its not funny. And Kennys defenses were actually fucking bad. Cody 1 was a hardcore garbage match, vs Ishii was easily the worst Kenny/Ishii match and it ended literally as soon as the 30 minute mark was sounded out on the loudspeaker. They just worked a stupid MOVESMOVESMOVES match for 30 minutes.
I dont like yano or colt. But to deny that a comedy match between the two wont get over in that setting is silly. Taichi is fine and is more than capable of being great when he isnt handicapped with overt gimmickry. Sometimes hes great with it, see vs Liger BOSJ 2017.

I didnt even mention the KOPW 3 way aka the worst NJPW top title match since 2016. What a complete mess of NXT-tier daytime acting and sloppy work because Cody had to slime his way in.
Fuck elite goons and fuck AEW.

Sup John

Dont have to be some puro twitter dork to realize that inserting Cody and christian movie tier acting into any match immediately makes it worse.

Macth wasn't anything outside of this world but it was pretty good. Okada's chest is a fucking mess, all the way dating from his match against Elgin.

It's a house show and it didn't even air on TV here in Japan

>Taichi BAD!
Fuck off we don't want you. You NPC

Attached: filter king.png (1220x360, 165K)

Are they on RAW or SMACKDOWN?

Hey Shane.
When is the Next Stream?