Why did WWF totally ruin Booker T?

WCW Booker T was such a cool character. His gimmick was that he was a black guy but it was based as fuck.

WWF just turned him into another guy.

Attached: 4488CCD4-9100-4B92-A082-6E2DBFE5E23B.jpg (600x338, 19K)

How many times does it bear repeating that Vince doesn't care for "the blacks"?

Attached: 1545812646834.jpg (720x713, 81K)

What about Dwayne?

I can't think of a single reason....

only half black
also wasn't a WCW guy
also was so godly on the mic and ridiculously over that you have to push him

Dwayne isn’t a black guy.
>doesn’t have black skin
>doesn’t have black hair
>doesn’t have black facial features
>doesn’t shuck and jive like a black

I legitimately can't think of another wrestling family that Vince has taken care of and look out for for so many generations as the samoans. From Rocky Johnson to Rock to Roman, unlike the Harts or Guerreros who you always feel gets booked out of spite by Vince

Vince covered for Jimmy Snuka. They have dirt on him.

booker t was a good worker in wcw
in wwf he was a fucking superstar

>black guy
>based as fuck

Attached: niggers smell asia.jpg (510x556, 47K)

Kek black people do stink though. I’ve always wondered if they think white people stink.

All white people smell like wet dog to me tbhfam

better than shit like you lol

Each race just had different fucking stink. Maybe in the US yall get used to it more because yall live together, but come to a homogenous country like Asia and the people would notice it because you're just an outsider
t.asian who once had africans over because of uni

Black people don’t smell like shit though. At least not in my country. They smell ethnic. Probably the best way to describe them.

I've read it also has a lot to do with lifestyle and cooking. Certain oils, herbs and spices that are used a lot in certain cultures affect the people, their furniture, house, clothes etc. So that ultimately effects the way middle eastern people, asians, poo's, blacks etc smell pretty strongly. It happens with smoking too. When you smoke a lot (especially indoor) it creates a scent that you don't pick up, but a non-smokers picks it up instantly.

Snuka isn't even Samoa though, he's Fijian. Does Vince just think all islanders are the same?

All islanders are the same.

WCW put him in a shitty feud with fat Ahmed Johnson, broke up Harlem Heat and took away his music and the letter T on his name. He became champion due to his longevity and a main event scene that included Double J.

He wasn't a wwe guy. Vince did that with most of the WCW talent. Only Eddie, Benoit and Booker did well for themselves coming from wcw. And it took years to do that for all three.

Legit asking, did this nigger ever had a good singles match?

All Island niggers aren't the same....

Attached: 190111092720-easter-island-moais-file-restricted.jpg (3000x2000, 954K)

WE WASTE EVERYONE

Vince loves burying anything WCW created.

I don't care what anyone says but those skits he did after the invasion to early 2002 were top tier comedy.

lol what do Filipinos smell like to other people

I find that red heads tend to have a vomit smelling body odor.

I don't really live around too many blacks. so that smelly black ppl meme is real? how bad is it and what do they smell like?

Booker T was using blaxploitation catchphrases from the 70s in 2000.

it was embarrassing desu

Booker T will always be based to me
>killed Nash's quads
>shoot beat up Batista
>hates CM Punk

Attached: 1535712128419.webm (936x720, 1.8M)

I occasionally take the train similar to NYC's system but smaller. When you travel through a black neighborhood in the summer, I hope you have a legit breathing mask or a bottle of deodorant to spray down any nog that comes aboard.

Think the thick heat of vietnam but as a smell

I still wish he got JBL's 04-05 title run

>his gimmick was that he was just a black guy
>why did they make him just another guy

what on earth did he ding dong diddly mean by this?