He literally had a title match at the Elimination chamber a month ago and lost

He literally had a title match at the Elimination chamber a month ago and lost

Attached: kofi.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jsh4SvPdfl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude, he has been here....11 YEARS.

When you've been working somewhere for over a decade you deserve a belt or a promotion!

And he’s going to lose again at Mania. The point of this whole storyline is to prove to the fickle fans that not every flavor of the month deserves to get rewarded.

e-drones are fickle and cheer for a guy just because they know he is a shitter and vince would never go for him otherwise. They cheer him because they know it will work vince/haich into a seethe. That's why as soon as they give in and go with a smark favorite the fans turn their backs on them and go cheer for some new "underrated" manlet/shitter. I've just explained to you WWE fans in a nutshell. They are going to give Kofi a little push and the fans will totally stop caring, repeat ad infinitum.

He's had belts

In fact, he has held one belt or another for just under four full years. Like, he's three or four days short of four years.

and also

FUCK NI-

Based

He WILL lose at mania.

God damn it, is everyone on this board a fucking idiot? Do you have any idea how wretchedly tedious Wrestlemania is going to be? Counting the pre-show, fans in attendance are going to have to suffer through at least
>A completely pointless Battle Royal
>A fucking women's tag team match, which WILL be terrible
>At least one live performance from some musical act that Vince Fuckmothering McMahon thinks is hot with the kids nowadays (look for him to buy 21 Savage a greencard so we can hear the stupid fucker count to 8)
>Some match to conclude the shitshow of an angle between Becky and Ronda, featuring Charlotte no doubt botching a fucking moonsault, AGAIN
>TWO men's tag team championship matches no one could possibly give have a shit about.

This show is going to be absolutely painful. But if WWE were to put Kofi over in the main event, or more likely, the semi-main, people might actually go home happy. People might buy some Kofi or New Day merch. People might, for one fucking week, stop tuning out.

What other Big Plans do they have for Brian's championship run? Give the fans something to actually enjoy for fucking once, book a couple months of angles to give Kofi a respectable victory lap, ideally at KO's incredibly fat expense, and then have him drop the belt to AJ or Joe or some shit in June or July. Hell, MAYBE they get lucky and he really catches on, and can be white hot and shit until at least Summerslam, whooping ass left and right with Xavier and Big E at his back.

> Big E says they get treated like garbage
WWE Raw Tag Team Championship (2 times) (longest reign in the belt's history with 533 days)
WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship (3 times) (constantly in the title picture for years)
WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship Tournament (2018) (going over Sanity in the first round btw)

> "Kofi Kingston’s been here grinding for eleven years and he deserves better!"
WWE Intercontinental Championship (4 times)
WWE United States Championship (3 times)
WWE (Raw) Tag Team Championship (4 times)[a] – with Evan Bourne (1), R-Truth (1), Big E and Xavier Woods (2)
WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship (3 times)1 – with Big E and Xavier Woods
World Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with CM Punk
WWE Intercontinental Championship Tournament (2010)[
WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship Tournament (2018)

There's people in this company that dreams of having Kofi's track record. Guy is definitely talented but he shouldn't act like a under rewarded victim because he didn't get the top belt. Some guys just aren't fit for it.

Based Bobo should get the belt tough.

Shitskin.

It is WWE's own fault though for booking him to go over three guys in a row in a gauntlet match. You do not book someone like that unless you are going all the way with them. WWE does not know how to book for shit.

How many title shots did Roman get last year against Brock again?....4 of them?!

Well he's had over a decade to build muscle mass and not look like a starving Ethiopian.

He was also dogshit that match. Constant botching.

back to redit you fucking mark. WM is going to be 8 hours, predictable and boring, and you're going to sit there and watch it and be a good little bitch.

THE FUCK WRONG WITH HIS CHEST?

Lol kofi was fucking jacked for his first 5 years or so. Then he lost all muscle mass for some reason

New Day came off as really whiny and entitled in their promo desu

You make it sound like Vince listens to fans. Who was the last "Flavor of the month" that Vince actually gave the title to?.... Daniel Bryan 4 years ago?

>Rusev over
Buried

>Ryder over
Buried

>Nakamura over
Buried.

>Balor over
Buried.

It's almost like Vince just pushes while he wants.

Stupid cuck.

Attached: 1452365087679.gif (200x160, 1.39M)

Bobbo isnt over, Kofi is.
Kofi right now is the most over guy in the company. And yes in wrestling the point is to get over. The question is will he be rewarded for being so over?

Bryan is champion now and Vince begged him to come back and wrestle. Bryan proved himself to be the real deal.

>Kofi right now is the most over guy in the company

Stop parroting this in every thread you stupid fucking retard.

How many serious injuries has he had the past 5 years again? I like Bryan, but hes injury prone.

Who's currently more over?
At least make a counterargument.

Ricochet, another negro yous stupid cuckolds will try desperately to act like he is championship material.

The state of WWE when fans are clamoring for a legit nobody like Kofi FUCKING Kingston to be WWE Champion. Wrap it up it's over, Vince.

Vince can still save it He just needs to abandon these 30 year old cuck fans and build up a new fanbase like he did in the attitude era.

It's not too late for Bobo. He could be easily salvageable if they turned him face, I think.

Personally I dont want to see him as WWE Champion because he's black

Roman

They should just Zack Ryder him so people shut up. But on the other hand, I don't want the first black champ to be a faggot like him.

They don't need to put a belt on him, but it would be kino if Kane pushed him off the stage in a wheelchair.

Based and funnypilled post

>who is The Rock

WWE could of did a number of things with him. This storyline is a forced boohoo poor me scenario and its just plain lame.

I personally thought Kofi should of been recruited by the Authority during Seths title run and had him be their hitman type figure just assassinating dudes with aerial moves. Plus him and Seth doing the occasional tag team would of been dimes. Same with Corporate Kane.

Umm..Becky? If you’re talking main titles then, Balor was flavor of the month when he won universal. But not every flavor of the month needs to necessarily win a main title. Shinsuke won the RR last year and then what?

But I agree, Vince most of the time DOES NOT listen to the fans.

>there's people on Yea Forums that want this boring shitter as champ

Attached: 1428023857985.png (473x500, 8K)

How is Kofi a nobody? The WWE audience has known him for years and years. Legit nobodies are nxt guys like Aleister and Andrade and other Indy darlings that most people don’t give a shit about. Giving Kofi a main event run isn’t a bad idea at all as it appeases both types of fans. Except racists, lol.

He wouldn't be the first black champ, you simp.

I dont hate bulbasaurs and I don't want him champion. He doesn't have a good look. Had zero fans until last month. Sucks in ring. Sucks on the mic. No charisma. He's shit. R-truth unironically deserves to be champion more than him if we're doing the Bulbasaur thinf

He hasn't done anything notable. He's a nobody.

>Vince giving his happy negroes anything other than a new dance/thing to throw to the crowd
lol

I said "Male" wrestler.
While Becky calls herself "the man" she doesn't actually have a penis.

But he didn't win so he doesn't count.

Yeah keep giving people what they want every month, that's how you'll have their attention. Fucking moron.

>Bryan puts Kofi in a crossface
>makes him tap out and wins clean
>cucks in the audience booing
>New Day comes out to console Kofi
>the same guys from the gauntlet match come out too, armed with chairs and shit
>the New Day confused asks what is happening
>Vince comes out too
>"Well Kofi you tried. And you failed miserably.
And that would've been good enough for me... buuut... Daniel here... Well, there's a reason he's champion. Tell'em Daniel"
>*ahem* "I've proclaimed to be the planet champ, but for me to truly deserve such title, there is one plague that has scourged God's green earth for far too long that I have get rid off..."
>...
>"NIGGERS"
>after the general gasp in the arena the titantron turns on showing HHH sledgehammering Booker in the back of the head
>the lynching begins and WM ends with the Authority mangling every black guy in the roster, while Daniel Bryan shaves his head clean

Thank God for cancer.
Because Roman had 4 years to get over and fucking failed. It literally took him getting one of the most dangerous diseases in the world to finally get over.

Make him champ, WWE, and we will see to it that these chants drown out the entire show.
>YOU'RE A NIGGER (5 clap)
>JUST A MONKEY (5 clap)
>OOGA-BOOGA (5 clap)
>YOU'RE A COON, YOU'RE A COON

You have been warned.

t. Legion (expect us)

What black had the title before?

Rock is half black.
Most wwe fans don't even know it. But that's it in 60 years of WWF/WWE.

Bruno Sammartino.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jsh4SvPdfl8

There's no proof that The Rock's actual biological father is a negro.

Rocky Johnson is black you absolute retard

yeah I do agree with you here, they have never been the best at faces though. WWE knows how to build good heels though.

He was never suppose to be in the match to begin with. He surprised in both the gauntlet and EC match with his performance and the crowd responded well. I think he deserves the push he is getting

>There's no proof that The Rock's actual biological father is a negro

buddy...

Attached: 1547508143373.gif (298x198, 295K)

His father looks half black at the most

There is no proof Rocky Johnson is actually The Rock's father. The Rock is fully Samoan.

Also Rocky Johnson isn't fully black. He's Afro-Canadian, and thus is about 75% white, which would make The Rock about 12% black. No one thinks you're black when you're half Samoan, 38% white, and 12% black. You don't think of Rashida Jones as black, do you?

21 Savage would be based

>name is literally rashida jones
>not black
Nigga come on

She has white features, except for being generally ugly. Would think she's just Jewish or half-Italian.

First name: Rashida
Last name: Jones
I dont even have to know what Anne Perkins looks like to tell you shes fuckin black with a name like that

Rashida is an Arab name, Jones is a Welsh name.

Attached: Rashida-Jones-gives-birth-to-first-child.jpg (975x650, 54K)

Sure thing Tyquarius Johnson

>except for being generally ugly
Found the fag

Literally grasping at straws. Like, you have no substantial evidence of any of this outside of your own preconceived drivel of what you think are white vs black feature. Seriously, try going outside and not being retarded once in a while.

Attached: 1527102069322.jpg (310x281, 8K)

>I got btfo with facts and have no argument so I'll just call you a nog name
Holy worked and seething

>implying you've been saying anything of substance
>"facts"

Attached: DyhjJWUUYAEcs6t.jpg large.jpg (567x688, 48K)

>They cheer him because they know it will work vince/haich into a seethe.
This is what happens when you present yourself as an on-screen authority douchebags. Fans literally hate the people who run the place and dont want to play nice.

Please cry even harder for my amusement

cringe

>Championships meaning anything in this company

Attached: Guffaw.gif (498x280, 662K)

Roman isn't, and never has been, over. The SHIELD is over.

>WWE knows how to build good heels though.

Really? Most of their best heels are just babyfaces they fucked up beyond all repair.

>deserve
YEEHAW! WE'VE GOT A LIVE ONE, BOYS!

A man you barely acknowledges his African American side and for all intents and purposes considers himself Samoan

R-Truth should have beaten Cena at Capitol Punishment

he's so forgettable I dont even know his finisher

>thinking you're entitled to things just because you showed up and didn't get fired
Just nigger things.

Agreed.
Heel Truth was surprisingly pretty awesome. He could have gotten a short title run.

Trouble In Paradise
It's basically a shit-tier discus head kick, sort of like an enzuigiri minus the step up
Not surprised you don't remember it tbqh

pic related, it'll be on the Smackdown after Wrestle Mania.

Attached: ILvfIKr.jpg (1706x960, 74K)

FICKLE
FICKLE
FICKLE

Where is R-Truth's championship then? He's also been there for 11 years, Vince actually likes the guy and is legitimately entertaining. He's also black, hung out with Tupac and Easy E and a far more deserving as he's not involved in an embarassing storyline where he cries to Vince for a belt. Killings also has the street cred since he used to be a drug dealer.

Roman has been over ever since he gave cancer the superman punch.

totally forgettable right?

Truth's big 'thank you' was getting a title shot at Capital something, the ppv they did in DC with the Obama impersonation in the crowd from like 2014 or something.

You know, if this was SOS I hear them shoutin, Jamaican me crazy, semi-serious Kofi, I wouldn't have a problem. But the dude has been in a joke stable for 4 years and then a wwe title match at WM out of nowhere is just ughhhh.