SOON

SOON

Attached: D1lAAUaW0AAxS51.jpg (866x1200, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldQZJQrJ6yU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Io is gorgeous

SOON

Attached: D1lAAUaW0AAxS51.jpg (1478x2048, 407K)

She is a Japanese women

I was about to ask why she's holding the main belt of NXMEME, then I remembered that their women's belt looks like a normal belt and doesn't have anything to remind you that it's for the girls. might be based

I hope that you're not trying to suggest that Japan doesn't have loads of scraggly-toothed flatties with horrible facial structures. Io stands out in a crowd of her fellow joshi.

BASED. Finally the division will be revived after three years of shit

Only if they have Shayna lose.

>Doubt

god she's so pretty, i wish I'm a black man so i can charm her with my evian bottle penor.

She has a big round pie face and no tits or ass

I don't know if I'm getting worked by the black outfit, but does she look thinner?

Io is desperate to get out of developmental just read her twitter feed. shouldnt've signed a mark contract then because its at least 2 more years of development while on a pay cut for her.

Shayna will lose because she has to go to the main roster as quick as possible, and now that Ronda is heel there's no fucking way she won't debut after mania.

She has been losing a lot of weight. Even she said so in one of her blogs.

good lord, those thighs

who cares? she can enjoy keith lee's bbc down there at nxt and if she's into women then shayna is there too

This. For the most part, asians in general are hideous. Io is a rare find

I don't want Kairi or Io to win because I want them to stay a tag team.

>no ass
rest is true tho

>wanting Io and Kairi shipwrecked on that shit division instead of fighting for real gold and main event spots.
you should be ashamed

>no tits
kys

Attached: 7csl60rbv8211.jpg (720x1280, 94K)

kys incel

Post it

>getting worked by a bra

>implying they will be future main eventers
look at asuka
>inb4 they are more attractive than asuka
really doesn't matter as long as vince is in charge

NXT titles don't count for shit. Their best shot at getting on the main rosters sooner rather than later is as a tag team for those midcard tag belts.

Attached: nxcringe.gif (344x192, 3.89M)

Asuka main evented two PPVs in 2018. Not only are Io and Kairi more attractive, which does matter, they're also younger, more charismatic and speak better English. They'll be fine.

NXmeme is meaningless. Its the minor leagues, nobody wants to be there. Everyone would rather be a jobber on the main roster than the top guy in NXT since its way more money and exposure.

If Rousey is fucking off for months she aint coming up

even you have some awesome tits if you squeeze and smooth your moobies enough user.

Io SOONrai

Why are jobbers asking to return to NXT then?

yeah but they are Asian, not even Haitch's asian fetish can help them.

Attached: B35C4F87-2D07-41CA-ADAF-1A6A2D08F922.jpg (1000x1428, 166K)

They're not, they're asking for their release so they can make more money on the indies or aew, something Io would be doing if she didn't sign with NXmeme.

are you using a Vince meme to justify a dumb assumption?

no? there's like what 5 asian wwe wrestlers? also not to mention that they are a western promotion and that means the western guys gets the spotlight instead of the eastern guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=ldQZJQrJ6yU

Listen to the tofu in that crowd goddamn.

Mediocre

t. Tyrone

Is that why an Asian woman tapped out the supossed main event of Mania

>in before s-she doesn't a-appear so s-she i-isn't important a-anymore
She's still the champion. She still will be at Mania. And she still tapped out Becky.

No word of a lie, from a glance at the thumbnail I initially thought Nia went back to NXT

transitional champ and becky put her over

Not at all, she is just posing nude with a good angle, it's nothing special

Attached: DuSgNC4X4AAFNle.jpg (426x640, 31K)

disgoosting