"X-Pac heat" doesn't exist. It's a term invented by smarks to avoid admitting that a heel worked them

"X-Pac heat" doesn't exist. It's a term invented by smarks to avoid admitting that a heel worked them.

This is why Steph is the best heel in the business.

Attached: 2fed9ed2-5256-48d9-885e-627547a13c71.jpg (512x792, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o96d8yp6LaE?t=84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go fuck your emotional support dog , Sean

So worked the audience has left in droves. Master heels.

Nobody saying "X-Pac heat" is actually quitting the WWE. They're the marks that bitch on Reddit every week but watch every hour of WWE programming

this

A single wrestler is highly unlikely to make people stop watching a product they've been watching for years.
The simple truth of why WWE lost its casual audience is that the product as a whole is trash

>A single wrestler is highly unlikely to make people stop watching a product they've been watching for years.
It really should be called Triple H heat

X-Pac heat is a real thing, it means a wrestler is being booed because the crowd legitimately thinks they suck, not booed because they're the bad guy. That said X-Pac really wasn't deserving of X-Pac heat.

This
Actually good heels like Edge worked people to watch the babyface beat them. X-pac heat is for those who worked the audience to switch the channel

X-Pac heat explicitly refers to hated faces you fucking retard.

You're the tard, tard. Checked, though.

18+ kid

this. shame the name got attatched to based X-pac tho. Go away heat is more apt

Exactly. Spot on.

X-Pac was always massively over as a face though, it gained traction in the IWC around 01/02 when he was reduced to some heel shitter hanging with his friends still doing crotch chops years after DX disbanded. Not that I expect you were even born then, much less discussing wrestling with someone.

Yeah.
I wouldn't even say anyone in the company even has this. The closest I can think of recently is whenever the Bella Twins got shoehorned into something and proceeded to stink up the joint.

as a wrestler no, as in-ring personality yes. He was cringe to the max.

Eugene did this for me, I gave up wrestling for years because I hated that gimmick and I knew it was only going to get worse

Vickie Guerrero had "X-Pac" heat.

Zoomers pretend it's not a real thing because no wrestler even gets a reaction anymore (it's so bad that they actually pump in crowd cheers and boos)

#TarpEra

Holy fuck this place is even more retarded than I thought. X-Pac heat became a thing during invasion when X-Pac was very clearly the face like other WWF wrestlers but the audience hated him so much that it got mentioned at several promos.

Please kill yourself you fucking retards.

Didn't his segments cause people to literally turn off Raw

ya seethe?

That cringy X-Factor stable were never faces you twat

18 fucking +

I quit watching WWE for over a decade because of wigger John Cena and later I then learned people liked that garbage and kept him in the main event scene for years.

>I wouldn't even say anyone in the company even has this
that's because at some point the entire company developed X-Pac heat.

If someone stops watching the show because they don't like a wrestler then that is X-pac heat. Millions (literally) of people have done so because of Stephanie, thus she has one of the worst cases of X-pac heat.

The whole women's revolution, making history etc shit is heel work to get heat for steph. It works too cause I can't stand the bitch

>very clearly the face

lol what the fuck are you talking about? He never turned, went from simping it up with Albert and Credible to facing Alliance guys on PPV, usually face-leaning Alliance guys at that. Though the main event crop of Alliance dudes were heels it wasn't a perfect split, there were still WWF heels and Alliance faces. X-Pac was already damaged goods before the Invasion started, you couldn't by any stretch of the imagination call what he had a babyface push.

Attached: 1529258204842.jpg (512x318, 15K)

XPac heat is a fake meme done my Meltzer to take away credit from quality heel work when still put negativity on them.

Have you not noticed that every single example of X-Pac heat is "coincidentally" on a wrestler the person claiming that doesn't like

Turn off the channel heat is usually met with indifference from the crowd

X-Pac heat doesn't mean the same thing that it meant 18 years ago. Now it's just an argument ender for someone trying to justify why someone doesn't deserve a push

>kino face run
>arguably goat heel
why is he not considered one of the best?

Attached: 123-kid.jpg (1568x1973, 293K)

"X-pac heat" is just "go away heat" and it still exists to this day. Roman had it recently and he was supposed to be face.

This.

>Vickie
It went from x-pac heat to "Oh shit, she's doing this to get a paycheck to support her kids, so lets boo her because she's a heel" to "I'm booing you in hopes that you sit on my face, you oddly sexy slampig" heat

Heat means the fans hate the fictional character in the ring. They're suspending their belief and playing along.

X-Pac heat means they hate the actual person playing the character, and dont waant to see him get his comeuppance, they just want him gone.

Think of it as the difference between hating Thanos because he's an evil villain so you tune in to the next movie to see how he gets defeated, and hating Thanos because you hate Josh Brolin and dont want to tune into any movies Josh Brolin is in.

He is to me. I genuinely love the dude. I met him 97 and he was maybe the nicest damn dude ever outside of Dreamer.

Reddit hate getting worked. It’s hilarious.

Attached: A6258919-65A3-461A-A0F1-7B0B3CE39FF1.jpg (480x527, 120K)

name 5 people steph has put over pinhead

Baron Corbin has X-Pac heat for me. I don't care if he wins or loses, I just want him off my screen, and I lose interest in whatever segments he's in.

I think everybody shares this sentiment and that they've made him being ratings cancer kayfabe doesn't make it any better.

So what if a face is getting booed like this.
>Roman the past few years
>Cena the past decade

Its "go away" heat, has nothing to do with them being good heels, since they aren't heels.

So that means that Nia Fats has X-Pac heat...

Attached: 4C451948-0540-4C95-9838-2974D37C7822.jpg (1242x1415, 1.07M)

Real heat is when people pay to see you get raped in the ring.

X-Pac heat is when they leave when your match is in the main event because they wanna beat traffic.

Cornette talks about this type of heat, "the wrong kind of heat... It wasn't that they wanted to see these heels get the shit kicked out of them they just didn't want to see these heels"
youtu.be/o96d8yp6LaE?t=84

Definitely a real thing. But, that being said, I think this type of "go away" heat can be leveraged into good heat for successful feuds. Miz is an example, He had "go away" heat and through some promos and good booking got great crowd reactions and had a good feud with Cena. "Die Rocky, Die" is another example, although The Rock was a face and used the negative crowd reaction to turn heel. Any reaction is a good reaction if you acknowledge it's happening then try to spin it into something, tweak the character based on how the crowd reacts.