Are you ready to get the tarps out?

Tickets are going on sale tomorrow afternoon.

>No Kenny Omega
>No A.J Styles
>No Shinsuke Nakamura
>No Young Bucks
>No Cody Rhodes

This is going to fucking bomb so hard, isn't it? Once they only sell 1,000 tickets tomorrow, 2,000 if they're lucky, they HAVE to make the call and team up with AEW, right?

Attached: g1 darrasu.png (423x591, 279K)

Not as long as AEW is working with AAA

This dumbass company thinks Americans want to see Gay White just because he's a foreigner. People loved Kenny because he was the best wrestler, Gay White will never have a great match. Nobody watches New Japan to see mediocre main events. Give us Tanahashi Okada as the main event and it will sell but they absolutely refuse to ever run 2 Japanese guys against each other in America.

NJPW need a wake-up slap. Their ambitious are futile. They should kill this unnecessary expansion in America meme and focus on Japan and guaranteed international markets like UK and Australia.

Attached: 0384750.png (280x349, 186K)

>Kenny
>best wrestler
kek.

I live in dallas about 10 minutes away from the AA Center, am i going? Fuck no, do i go to the minor leagues games or ncaa games? Fuck no. Why should i go to a minor leagues indy shit manlet wrestling show? Wwe for ever kings of wrestling

語芽根祭

Based and E-Pilled.
E-Chads, niggas. We're then, now and forever WWE.

Americans want to see 1 star Tama and Fale matches not unique stuff we never see in the states like Nagata and Kojima in New Japan

>>No Kenny Omega
>>No A.J Styles
>>No Shinsuke Nakamura
>>No Young Bucks
>>No Cody Rhodes
So no shitters? Aside from AJ, I would pass on everyone on this list. I would rather watch Jay twiddle his thumbs then the same Bucks match I've seen a million time (now featuring lower back selling and scorpion death locks).

Attached: DzJ5KlTUYAAoD-G.jpg (1200x600, 59K)

My nigga, i love seeing when WWE destroys other companys, Cody rhodes we coming for you nigga

>Couldnt fill the cow palace
>Selling out the AA without Kenny, Cody or Jericho(Cody is a shitter but a massive draw on the states)
>Tickets go on sale on the coldest period that they have been on years. (Internationally ofc)

Attached: 1552198054404.gif (225x400, 2.97M)

Fuck I wish I could go and meet Switchblade.

it's funny how even a year ago ppl thought they could seirously compete with the wwe

Reminder that certain former NJPW wrestler and now on WWE thinks that Jay White isnt a suitable replacement for Kenny.

I reckon they'd do better business if they ran more shows in NY/NJ/Philly area.

That was much more different, NJPW was white-hot last year but they had Kenny Omega. Now they don't have Kenny Omega anymore, unless they can work something out with AEW. They had the man capable of changing wrestling and they let him slip through their fingers.

Attached: omega okada.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>Jay White isnt a suitable replacement for Kenny.
He's not replacing Kenny. He's filling the role of Okada's primary antagonist. Ospreay is the guy they're attempting to use to replace Kenny

Attached: stand up for wwe logo.png (308x371, 13K)

they never did, not even with kenny. don't be silly. it just makes it easier to sell their shows in the West a few times a year

> People are still doubting based rainmaker

Idiots

Attached: Okada wow.jpg (852x640, 50K)

IF Yano is on the card, kiss the tarps goodbye.

>no cody rhodes

damn they might actually draw some dimes this time.

Attached: 1551314743605.png (1094x1063, 2.24M)

>We don't have to deal with Amerimutts ruining New Japan anymore
Based

Nobody with a brain thought that

I’m really expecting them to make a deal. Kenny Omega was crucial to their western expansion, and him no longer being with them basically leaves them dead in the water.

>Blows Omemega
CRINGE. Omega is only over with smark cunts, he's not changing shit. AEW will just be another Impact.

I wish I wasnt a third world shitter, I wish I could go.

Attached: 1548463999117.jpg (1200x797, 186K)

Omega vs Ibushi would have sold this out immediately, people would have traveled the country to see it. Jay White vs Ibushi won't sell shit.

He has had a 5 star match against Tanahashi and a 5.5 star match against Ospreay this year alone.

Okada antagonist is Tana and then Kenny. Fans still remember all the Kenny/Okada matches and they already forgot about the Jay/Okada match at the Dome.

t. whiteu-obsessed gedo

Attached: regina.gif (480x270, 1.19M)

>people would have traveled the country to see it
Who are those people? Smark cunts. If all AEW/Omemega can pull is the smark cunt audience they're just as fucked NJPW's western expansion.

>5 star match draws

kek only in your nerd bubble

>Posting a white slut

Cringe, I bet you are some Indian cunt who puts white women on pedestal

holy shit what kind of fucking boomer are you that you don't know about mean girls.

Attached: 1528766456345.gif (300x159, 1.39M)

Where you live user?

>Tana
Okada was Tana's antagonist, then they became rivals and now they're buddies
>Kenny
Kenny was Okada's rival not his antagonist
>Jay/Okada match
They're just getting started.

shit movie for fags. get over it.

>Cringe
How haven't you watched white girls?

CHADblade will draw the house

HE'S COMING HOME LADS
I CAN FEEL IT

Attached: Omega laugh.jpg (960x504, 33K)

AEW has a show the week after. He won't.

BASED

I'll be a walk up. Cool to see more Wrestling in my town. Dallas is historically a wrestling town.
Fuck whatever you guys are talking about.