What would rather be, a top main eventer in an Indy fed or WWE's go-to top jobber for midcarders?

What would rather be, a top main eventer in an Indy fed or WWE's go-to top jobber for midcarders?

Attached: 2540076170001_5682193726001_5682196585001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

money and miles brother

The Dolph Ziggler spot, easy

WWE jobber. They have a better benefits plan.

You travel more miles and get less money in the E.

Bandido and RUSH are literally picking bingo halls over the fed.

The first
I could at least travel on my time and work with other promotions wrestling other popular indie lads.

The first because I wouldn't be able to handle WWE's schedule.
I don't ask for much. Just the means to live a nice, comfy life, afforded the funds to buy and enjoy what I want. WWE wouldn't give me half of the latter, as the constant schedule wouldn't give me the time to enjoy my hobbies.

I wish I was this dude

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-201955.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

At the end of your wrestling career you have a chance to work for the WWE or use your name at conventions. Cons will want that WWE resume.

based warcraft fed

Being a top main eventer in the indies seems like a pretty good deal nowadays.

>Cons will want that WWE resume.

Attached: zzkfSh0.jpg (1000x750, 96K)

They dont get health insurance

What's the difference?

Until they're flat broke watching their wwe counterparts being inducted into the HoF

Thats a nice looking gordita, im a black man that loves fucking big latino gorditas, they are spicy and i love when they call me “papi pene mucho grande”

Forgot to ask Whats her name?

Goya Kong

I liked him as the nwo lacky he deserves better then that please tell me everyone is just off camera

The former.

I could be making more money than I could as a jobber in WWE, wouldn't have to work as demanding a schedule, and would have some sort of control and say over my character

I feel sorry for this bulbasaur.