Is the pussy good?

is the pussy good?
only way i can even think why andrade is sticking with her is if hes sticking it to her snatch and enjoys it lads

Attached: charlotte11.jpg (670x854, 101K)

Good pussy was the reason I was still with a girl for the last six months of one of my relationships. She looks like the type to go the extra mile to please her partner.

She'll politic him into the main event and he'll win a title if he sticks with her.

She's desperate, and desperate women are down for anything.

She loves getting beaned. Alberto Del Papi was plunging it before he took Paige for a spin.

>first paige
>then hana
>now charlotte
once you get beaned you cant go back

>sticking it to her snatch

holy ding dong diddly 12 year old. Get a load of this no-pussy getting simp here

He's going the Triple H route. It's all to further his career.

She has power and influence.

Hana dated a Mexican?

>a

>a
ayyy lmao

As a fellow spic (non-Mexican) it's a rite of passage to fuck a busty blonde even if she's disgusting looking. We just do it for a couple of months and move back to our own women.

It is a form a honoring wrestling history to fuck the daughter of one of the GOATS.

I am a big dodger fag and I could fuck Sandy Colfax's daughter and her jew tits instantly if I could

Attached: 1413825007313.jpg (399x542, 38K)

My dad married one and here I am

Judging by the fact she has police reports, she's probably a little nuts.
Crazy chicks are dangerous, but man do they know how to fuck.

Imagine the daddy issues she has, OP. You could do anything you want to her.

I guess trans pussy is getting better these days. You can almost convince yourself that you're fucking a real woman.

Attached: 1535769675972.gif (100x100, 250K)

She's always looked like she gives mad head.

People forget how strong, flexible, and nimble Charlotte is. Good stamina as well.
This is as well. I bet Charlotte would wear whatever lingerie her bf liked so long as he told her how hot she is in it.
She's shown she isn't afraid to make unflattering faces in order to tell a story

Attached: 1546620188966.jpg (1093x1625, 201K)

A mongrel? Gross