New nxt signings

>Wayne Bloom's 6'5 son
> Stokley Hathaway pretty great promo he probably will be a manager
> Comedy jobber and podcast man Robbie E

Attached: ROOKIES_03112019sm_0034--72d81dfe465e595fc8c8b0e8a33cf49c.jpg (1470x827, 156K)

Why did the E never sign Jessie Godderz? Is he still tied into his Lucha Underground mark contract?

wow it's a black grampa, a big ugly motherfucker, and some guy who needs to shave

>started watching wrestling again about 2/3 years ago
>first time watching independent stuff at all
>completly obsess over Evolve
>think is the greatest shit ever
>get into the characters
>watch ALL old shows to understand everything
>think this roster will entertain me for weeks to come
>2 years later
>Drew, Gargano, Neese, TJP, Chris Hero, Drew Gulag and even Riddle are at WWE
>Evolve roster completly gutted
>cant watch them on WWE since their booking and promos just hurt
>now they even go for the managers like based Stokley
fuck me

Attached: 1438100799081.jpg (680x583, 47K)

Stokely will be a manager. And he is a good one.
My dream team is Stokes managing evil murder clown Asuka. We are now a step closer to have that become a reality.

BAH GAWD ITS KIMBO SLICE, LITERALLY WHO AND DREW GULAK

Don't worry, user, we still have Darby Allin and Austin Theory. Also JD Drake is the future even though he's old af, but this year he'll get all the indie spotlight.

That's Daniel Cormier actually

Welcome to being a fan of the indies. Come for the unique venues, stay to watch the future crops of the industry's stars get planted.

It was a little different for me though. I started watching ROH in 05 after I got DSL internet and could download matches at a relatively fast speed. I became an ROHBot and thought the entire roster was better than WWE's. Funny how everyone on messageboards made fun of me when like 80% of ROH's 05 roster has been in WWE by now.

Whatever happen to Crazzy Steve? I thought he got signed.

Evolve it's basically another WWE development center user

You forgot that Street Profits and fucking Fabian Aichner won main Evolve belts.

I didnt even mind Street Profits, but Aichner isnt even a name in NXT. What were they thinking?

Hoping that giving him a belt will help him gain some charisma? I don't even fucking know, he dropped it like in his second defence and then fucked off after putting over Darby Allin.

Wow, Stokley Hathaway got signed? He was a good manager for RD Evans and Moose in ROH. What has he done since then?

Does WWE even have managers anymore?

Y'all sound like some spearchuckin retards

He was hilarious on Beyond Wrestling shows I've been to/seen

>Heyman
>Zelina Vega
>Lio Rush
>Drake Maverick

Rush isnt just a manager. he takes part in matches constantly

Holy shit, he was, like early last year, fuck I hate the fed

He wasn't signed, he just got called to a tryout, I think he's a regular in NWA now