Surely John Cena should be Kurt Angle's last match at Mania

Surely John Cena should be Kurt Angle's last match at Mania

Attached: john-cena-kurt-angle.jpg (650x400, 186K)

I would prefer a passing of the torch match against Chad Gable, but that would require months of building up a relationship between them and for Gable to be an actual character in the show instead of a jobber's Mini Me in the tag division. So yeah, Cena will be fine.

No, fuck John

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6K)

I have a small glimmer of hope that it's Swagger.

PLEASE BE SWAGGER.

Just insert Kurt into the Seth v Brock match, but only on the proviso that Brock does another shooting star press

I think this mania is Johnny vs Fat Joe for the US title
Angle will want to put over new talent
I'd say Drew but they seem to be building to a match with Roman

Obviously Daniel Puder

> it should have been me..... :(

Attached: JasonAngle.png (314x304, 63K)

He bumped his neck in sawdust. In WWE's ring.

It's going to be The Undertaker and that's all there is to it

I really wish there was more focus put on the booking and character of Chad Gable because it really should be him.

But yeah, it will likely be and it will be fucking awful.

It'll be Shelton or some other old shitter like Undertaker

mmmmhhh I wouldn't want to see that

I got worked hard by Kurt's promo late last year when he came back and saying he was going to have one last good run, that he had that fighting spirit left in him. And then he cried later that night in the match with McIntyre.

Maybe they'll insert him into the IC match to put over Finn or Bobbo.

He should put over a young babyface like Matt Riddle.

He should put over Kairi. Then Brock has a reason to face her at the next WM. To get revenge for beating his friend.

based

This fucker is ruining kayfabe. Angle turned his neck to sawdust before ever even stepping foot in the ring and kept wrestling just fine.
How am I supposed to believe he's Kurt's son if he's going to retire after breaking his neck only one time?

WWE have changed their policies since then. With all the lawsuits and ambulance chasers lately, it's last thing they need.

Don't call me Shirley.

Attached: 1544577400183.png (390x319, 178K)

> Dean!

Attached: Steve.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

This.
Why the fuck hasn't he asked for a Match with Gable?
They'd probably give him it.

He's tag fodder now. Maybe Shelton, as he could be getting a push, plus he was in Team Angle. Charlie Haas appearance?

Canwe just have cena vs Joe
Angle needs to fuck off

this. remember when they did an angle with one of american alpha being angle's son and they didn't pick the olympic wrestler for some reason?

this would have been a fun match before they established joe as a goober who never wins at ppv's, effectively taking all of the stakes out of said match