I guess we can all agree that this is the main problem in the wwe?

i guess we can all agree that this is the main problem in the wwe?

Attached: UURuOqef_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

he dies next year

no the ones who eat his shit are

Whats wrong with eating shit, fucking bigot

No, Steph and Paul are.

Attached: stephp.jpg (640x379, 46K)

No? It's triple h for forcing vince to sign these flippy indy shitters and give them the belt. You'd think after the awful AJ run that tanked ratings vince would told trips to fuck off but now bryan has the title and ratings continue to plummet.

Get rid of paul, get rid of nxt, get rid of 205 live, get rid of anyone under 6 feet, bring back mastodons, get rid of womens wrestling, bring back hogan for one more run. Watch ratings go up to the moon.

fuck off terry you will break your hip if you wrestle again

Basically.
HHH has complete control over NXT and it's by far wwe's best show. Then they ran 205 live into the ground, until HHH took over the show. 205 live has been pretty good the past 6 months. Vince is without a doubt the issue here. He has been out of touch with wrestling fans for at least the past 12 years. It's time for him to step down.

Yeah because guys like Roman have been so great for ratings the past 4 years.

Based. Also bring this man to write kino for the mastodons

Attached: ratingsdrawer.png (485x340, 293K)

I thought Vince had some kind of agreement where he had to dedicate all of his time to running the XFL. When is he going to fuck off already?

Say what you will about him, nothing gets the crowd more hyped up than hearing "NO CHANCE!"

He is a typical boomer but controls wrestling with boomer shit. Beyond retarded at this point.
Vince hasnt lost his mind or anything like that.
he is a boomer shit stain, thats all, boomers are natural born idiots and fuck ups.
They think they know better than everyone else and if someone doesnt listen ot obey their stupid fucking shit they throw a tantrum like vince.
They will go down as something comparable to the dark ages when all is said and done.
YANG GANG 2020.
"Cant push Finn, by god he is so tiny, lets get a muscle bound steroided up hoss that I can imagine sucking his co..... HIS MUSCLES ARE GREAT!! BOOKEM TO WIN!
boomer men are closet gay and not man enough to admit they like suckin dick and boomer women are insane jealous wind bags.

Attached: 1551773388397.webm (640x334, 869K)

Hi Paul!

Based

HHH has control of Raw.

yay nostalgia from an audio cue that I heard all the time when I was younger thus releasing an endorphin rush to my brain and getting me to "pop" when I'm really just reacting to simpler happier memories and not some dying old man

Boomers everyone, they want Hogan and Vince Russo back on the same show.
Never ever elect or appoint any boomer to any position of power, they are too stupid to understand they are wrong about shit.
Perhaps if every week on raw we werent having Kurt Angle address his career, every raw having triple h and stephanie take up 30 minutes with the same promo lines repeated 20 times over.
Rousey "bitch cant wrestle or mma" comng out with the dumbest look on her face while trying to fuckin walk tough and the burying talent.
Having Brock hold a title for 50 years and defending it 10 times in 10 years.
No one gives a shit at this point, its rehashed and rehashed.
Boomers have something wrong with them in that they cant see the future, only their past.
YANG2020

Attached: 1552368836998.jpg (1920x1604, 398K)

It’s not the fact he has bad ideas it’s just there is no consistency week to week because he changes his mind on a whim.

>Boomers everyone, they want Hogan and Vince Russo back on the same show.

still more dimes than NXT lmao

Cringe

kayfabe bro

You want cringe watch Rousey try to cute a promo against a wrestler. im a bad none... im a... im a bad bitch none of you can "nearly cries from boos" MMA IS BETTER IM MMA WAHHH
so much so they have to put the shit in a storyline ebcause she fucked up and went off rails. thats cringe to take fake wrestling serious.
We totally believe you that hogan draws dimes nowadays, thats why he is all over those movies... wait. umm those commercials... oh wait, oh he is in the media for... oh dont want that um..... hmmmm
Just like a boomer to want to have some old fucking clunker instead of an advanced technological superior product.
"I still use the rotary phone cuz its bettur!!! how do you work this personal ibm!!! tim apple"

Attached: 1552024384036.webm (720x480, 1.84M)

Ya seethe?

Only one man can be accused of being the main problem in "the WWE" and that man is Kevin Nash.

I seethe when I breathe.
All the time, I get extremely angry 24/7.
I work hard and the last thing I want to do when I get off work and watch wrestling is see a shit product that doesnt need to be shit.
If someone on my jobsite worked like vince works their asses would be fired.
Do you fucking job and do it right or step aside and let someone else do it.
Anyone with half a brain could book better shit then what wwe does, especially raw.

Attached: 1551934720637.gif (637x304, 1.44M)

thats such a wageslave way to look at it. No, he doesn't have to move over because the WWE is HIS fucking play toy. Not yours. You get to sit and watch him play, like that faggot neighbor kid who would ask you to come over and play a game but it was really just watching him try to beat Tick Tock Clock in Super Mario 64

No. The thing is Cena and Bryan control him more than Austin and Hogan ever did, because he has no stars left. They're the ones responsible for the problems in WWE. All that scripting and booking you complain about is catered to them and their masculine wives.

So you are one of those pussies who are like "i dont mind if someone is complete shit if they have more money or power than me I will suck the shit from their ass like a good boy"
your wrestling character would be "The Cuck" youd come out during mania season and point to the sign "I am not goint of ace brock at mania, the title is his play toy" then walk out the ramp.
Your theme music could be just silence for the shame and embarrassment and cringe the people will feel everytime you come on screen.

Attached: 1550586568944.jpg (1080x1080, 1.44M)

You should really see a psychologist user

Attached: 1457701393763.gif (360x252, 1.3M)

Nah man. Vince McMahon vs bowel control will headline Wrestle Mania 40.

This! Triple H has killed the company with all his fucking midgets. Where have all the real men gone from wrestling?

>NXT
>Run by Paul
>Full of Indy darlings
>Makes negative money

>205 live
>Run by Paul
>Full of flippy midgets
>The buildings are literally empty for the show and no one watches it

So should 90% of the world but boomers hate mental health and think its fake.
We all know the healtht he world needs.
I am not gonna disagree with ya on people needing help or id be some kind of boomer pussy who cant see the actual problems in society. it isnt just a white problem but it is a big problem. its why I am voting for Yang 2020.

Attached: SUPERMANYANG22.png (949x831, 1.3M)

Attached: fat.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Attached: thin.jpg (380x398, 21K)