WOL: reason for EC3's lack of push

Meltzer and Alvarez were discussing EC3
>The reason is that EC3 has apparently been getting too close to Alexa Bliss - he has a lot of heat with the lockerroom who think he shouldn't be trying to ruin relationships especially as Buddy Murphy is well liked
>Yeah, apparently they've (bliss and EC3) been hanging out together a lot and have even been riding together
BASED EC3

Attached: alexa-bliss-and-ec3-raw-e1549475692968.jpg (900x506, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/opitm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>being worked by kayfabe

manlets never learn. Also why would Bray and Corey/Mella not also have heat

Wait thought Buddy already got curbed by based Bliss?

Kek is that why some guy behind the camera called him an asshole during his promo

Bray is literally in JTG levels of limbo right now. Carmella was demoted to manager and I can't think of a worse punishment than being screamed at ear every night by Vince for Corey.

why are e-dronez obsessed with cuckoldry

It's 4channel, dipshit. These niggas think about black dick 24/7

Cause their carny leader also is.

>single man gets heat because engaged woman is receptive to his flirting

The only thing Melzer knows these days is how to get 12 bucks a month from gullible people.

Feel like if thats the case Vince would love it and give him a huge push for asserting his dominance over a 205 shitter

You fucked up twice
>Murphy
She moved out on him back in November. Usually a bad sign for the relationship of an engaged couple when the chick moves out
>have even been riding together
Bliss has worked 2 weekends since returning and neither of those weekends had EC3 on the Raw shows.

Seriously, when did the behind the scenes drama become more fun than the actual show?

Buddy Murphy is a little bitch anyway. Everybody knows Bliss ain't sticking with that C-Lister. And if everyone is jealous that EC3 turned a ring rat into a road wife, they should be. Alphas are always hated on... in should know, I am one.

Attached: Fuck Me Eyes.gif (480x480, 2.62M)

so umm...are we going to just forget that vince for months was trying to get Strowman and bliss to hook up
or all the times vince try to get rusev and lana to break up and actually punished them for getting married

Attached: 1515010170956.gif (216x200, 3.65M)

I really hope this sex tape comes out at some point. I mean I'm sure Strowman looks like a foul blob but the aesthetics of a man mountain fucking the shit out of a cutie womanlet would be amazing

>EC3 wasn't on RAW

Are you fucking retarded? Seriously, bro? Are you shoot retarded?

Just because a wrestler isn't on tv, doesn't mean he's not traveling with the crew and coworkers, doing live events, etc. God you are a fucking idiot. You gotta be a zoomerfag. Or a seething Blisscuck.

EC3 is fucking the shit outta that anorexic whore and there's nothing you or Buddy can do about it.

Attached: tfw you're an alpha.jpg (305x165, 8K)

They are seriously just making up shit at this point. They might as well be the Wrestling Enquirer.

Being this angry

Hasn't Bliss been at the performance center a lot? Has she even been on the road properly?

podcast-timing please?

>dating one of the hottest women in the locker room
>while working in a company full of good looking genetic freaks

What did he think was going to happen? She would just settle with him? Hahahaha women dont know loyalty ESPECIALLY when an uber chad is going for them.

you only get locker room heat if the locker room thinks they can get away with it

listening to WOL right now, will confirm if what this user has posted is true

*shoot has sex with Alexa Bliss*

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Jealous faggots trying to hold down EC3 cause he likes hot puss.... sad

Attached: tumblr_ognsy8xi2N1u1ljrzo1_540.gif (540x304, 1.75M)

>SEETHING
Wow dude you need help

>Just because a wrestler isn't on tv, doesn't mean he's not traveling with the crew and coworkers, doing live events
When a wrestler isn't on the card at house shows they 100% aren't on the road that weekend, they might fly in for Raw or SD but they aren't on the road.. Because they aren't spending money to travel if they aren't working.

Why does everyone in the wrestling business have to be a busybody piece of shit carnie faggot?
If EC3 is fucking Alexa, that's between them and for Alexa to iron out with Cucky Manlet Murphy, what the FUCK do they care, I didn't see any "heat from the lockerroom" when Bray Wyatt was banging Jojo, cheating on his wife and not paying alimony because he's buying horse food AND almost killing a PPV because he got salmonella and gave it to Jojo and Ramen Reignetty somehow?

Going to need more details and sources on the horse food story there fella!

Doesnt Vince love this kind of shit though.

Cucking is like his number 1 fetish. How the fuck did Vince not give him the Brock rub for that alone

Murphy vs. EC3 at Wrestlemania, winner gets to cum in Lexi in a live sex celebration.

not gonna lie, i got mad at ec3 at first cuz alexa was flirting with him on that show. but ive dropped alexa as my wrestlefu at this point.

ec3 looks like fred flintstone on steroids tho. cant take him serious

Lol, so not only is Alexa a nigger lover, she also loves this big nose kike?

Lololol

When?

Wh*te """"""""""people"""""""""" cant stop losing. No wonder their whole vampire race will be eliminated from the human gene pool in 100 years.

>she also loves this big nose kike?
well she does love herself

Alexa on a pole bro.

I saw EC3 and was going to say the narcissistic gimmick only works if you are handsome. EC3 is an ugly big nosed Kike - look at his asymmetrical facial features, the big nose, he's just ugly, and his skin tone. Even if he doesn't realize he is Jewish, he has the racial mix up of a Jew. So now apparently, if this is real, he is banging Alexa, just lol. Yet to this day, stormfronters and alt-righters respect white women. Just LOL

Still waiting on that time stamp OP

EC3 is like 5'8"

She was never your girl, it was just your turn. Pshhhhhht, nothin personal “Buddy”.

Attached: C4FBB3E8-7B00-46D6-AFD7-1197E2B09742.png (800x500, 409K)

Nigga look like Cookie Puss

Attached: A5391E07-4EB3-40BD-A6F2-41EFEE05002C.jpg (768x1024, 69K)

calm down, Michael

They didn't say this at all, EC3 got engaged years ago and is probably married by now, Alexa is engaged, Meltzer is on WOL on Fridays, etc...

shoot 6'0 actually

Why do you marks assume because someone is in a 'relationship' they are incapable of cheating? lol....

Enjoy mantaining a Functioning Society when We're gone.
By the looks of africa that won't be possible.

with no white people fucking shit up Africa will probably get a clue.

Making up shit about made up shit. POTTERY

This isn't about discussing relationships of other people. This is about bullshit-news.
OP declares bullshit. OP is a faggot. Lets move on.

Why didn't it BEFORE White People got there then?

Attached: 1548893632846.gif (480x270, 3.5M)

not so fast niggerfag look at Lexi's reaction to EC3 being able to talk, she's CREAMING!

streamable.com/opitm

>meanwhile Stephanie ruined HHH and Chyna's relationship

>meanwhile Edge ruined Lita and Matt's relationship

Funny since Edge and HHH got the pushes if their careers after their affairs. EC3is literally just flirting with Bliss. How is this an issue?

>That banter
>that hairtug
Fuck...

And what I am supposed to notice, Dr.Lightman?

When will wrestlers ever learn? Just do not fuck another wrestler ever, even if the're not on the same roster as you it will somehow trigger Vince or some other loser backstage and fuck up your career. Get a normie bimbo and be happy.

this is fake you clowns btw

withhold your assent until you see complete evidence

Fuck you making me check out WOL for these lies, ya ding-dong diddly worked me

Alexa is a kike herself ya ding-dong diddly simpletonian.

I know that feel. The s*yb*ys at my office hate me.

Hello Ethan!

This guy doesn't fuck.

Wakanda when?

> Being so mad about Meltzer existing that you cant recognize an obvious shitpost thread when you see one.
>The absolute state of you.

You guys know Meltzer didn't actually say this right?

Do you have today's WOL Observerchad?

ARE YOU BLIND?!

Let's find out. So can you answer on my question?

A kike calling whites the vampire race. That's rich fella

This is the hardest I've ever seen someone seethe on here, and over what? Ding-Dong Diddlycringe

They never said this, OP worked all of you into a shoot.

Nobody does except your mom you retard cuck child

>he doesn't have the playlist bookmarked
State of this brainlet simp

Based.

I recognize the tone and structure of your posts - u always get at least 6 yous and never respond to anyone (hit and runs). You need to create a trip handle like Alpha King or something. I don't think all these aspies know they keep getting worked by the same guy. Respect!

WOL? What is that? Wrestling Observer Lose-letter? He even admits it, LOL!

>american entertainment business
>somebody giving a fuck about cheating

Yeah nice try

She only interest in his “bank account”.

Attached: 62B4D26C-6F20-4F28-A94C-AB7856A47CE4.gif (268x291, 2.51M)

based OP working aspetty with fake news,

Based kike

>Also why would Bray and Corey/Mella not also have heat

Explain this situation, first ive heard of this.

I'm about to Bexplode

fake news

this. lexi is pure and not for sexuals

Bray openly cheated on his wife with Jojo the ring announcer, Corey/Mella is recent enough to allow me to stop typing

Dude, ebola takes out Africa like every 5 years. They ain't going to build shit except more bodies to get ebola

Don't know about that but Meltzer and Alvarez never said what's in the OP.

Made this just for you, user

Attached: ECP3.png (1280x720, 393K)

I'm a ec3 fan but I don't give a single flying fuck about what those simps fags of the observer think