What are some simple looking wrestling moves that are actually difficult and or dangerous to do?

What are some simple looking wrestling moves that are actually difficult and or dangerous to do?

Pic unrelated

Attached: fFYJLWGqR_0-image.jpg (320x180, 13K)

I guess they don’t look all that simple, but off the top of my head bridged pins out of suplex’s and stuff are wayyy harder than a lot of guys make them look

Belly to belly suplex, I've seen a lot of people taking that neck/head first.

All of them if you don't know how to fall and take a bump

Some moves are dangerous because you forget how to take them properly, like the flapjack. That's a move you pretty much have to call out, because otherwise the guy will think it's a back body drop, and he will over-rotate and land on his head.

The baseball slide has claimed a number of ACLs.

Vertical suplex and back suplex are surprisingly easy to fuck up.

Punch is probably the number one move that people fail to get right, hence why it should be banned.

>Pic unrelated
Why did you post it, then? Now you have to provide a source, motherfucker.

This basically
Dont know how I forgot to mention a straight up closed fist strike, it’s legitimately the number one most fucked up move because 90% of people can’t measure it right and it ends up either looking weak or being a shoot strike

The worm.

Shoot Frankensteiners are dangerous I pulled one out In a bar fight a couple months ago, running off the bar to a standing opponent Guy was hurt pretty bad, don't think j I'd do it again u less I was in fear of my life.

Don't bother she's an arab fucker

Attached: af2c4ba8ef93ea11ccbb3a108d32b9313e6615691bb91e3ccb52de01652aeb0d.jpg (900x601, 60K)

Attached: A7997F3D-F0CA-4D32-ABBF-9F5B371BDEE9.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

End of days looks surprisingly easy to fuck up

Stinkface confirmed gave people Ecoli

A bronco buster.
Did my first yesterday
Instructor told us how if your head is too high you can shoot break your neck if your head is on the middle turnbuckle i stead of underneath.

The simple ones like DDTs and suplexes

...And that means her name should never be spoken? That's it, she's Benoited, because in your mind your race has been cuckolded?

Attached: id=OIP.AFfdVpWt-03XIab96GJZjQHaD3&pid=15.1&f=1.jpg (474x247, 11K)

Bump

Bronco buster? What a weird way to say gay wrestler sex

That’s not her you fucking retard
Her YouTube is Blue Whisper, she’s an ASMR hoe
She’s cute

Probably a leap frog. If you want it to look good, you have to jump pretty high to clear anyone over 6 foot, and doing it mid match while tired would probably suck. Hence why you see so many people fuck up and give their opponent a face full of crotch on botchamania

>Punch is probably the number one move that people fail to get right, hence why it should be banned.
Potatoeing someone will not cause a career threatening injury, even if you do it multiple times (except in special cases, see Act vs Yoshiko).

Flying elbow drops look petty dangerous. I know Macho Man crushed Charles Robison with one and broke his collar bone.

Diving headbutts
Any headbutts really

It's not about potato anything, it's about how fake worked punches look most of the time.

Yeah but when someone talented like Carder does it it looks fucking amazing

Shouldn't ban everyone from doing a move just because some shitters don't know how to do it