Why did shawn think this was a good look?

Why did shawn think this was a good look?

Attached: Capture.png (574x588, 761K)

God forbid someone try something new.

sorry shawn but you couldve had literally any other hairstyle than the dutch boy.

Yes, God should've forbid Shawn to get that haircut.

It was a different time.

It was symbolic.

He was in the middle of growing his hair back out

because he's fuckin gay

His bald look now is 10 times worse

Nah, not 'any' hairstyle. Long hair was his look. As happy as I was for him to be back, I just couldn't help but to be really bothered by the ridiculously short hair. It was alright when he had it loose but it looked fucking awful in a ponytail. Who knows he was thinking.

>that fucking ugly brown trunks/boots combo he had on when he beat Triple H at Survivor Series in 2002

Attached: 1547085533877.jpg (641x530, 41K)

I was hyped when he came back, (because I thought he was gone for good) but between the hair and the shit brown tights he was rocking, I wasn't too thrilled.

That match was kino

He didn't. He hadn't expected to be back wrestling, so right after Summerslam he cut all his hair off. That's what it looked like by Survivor Series.

that gear was kino

He was cutting off his dead-ends, you dumb kike.

good pic, considering HBK used to slam Terri behind Goldust's back in 1997

early 00's was fucking gay

shawn was still coping with 9/11
i remember i shaved my head after that too

He was growing his hair back out after the chemo. Many don't know this but HBK never had a back problem. It was actually cancer but WWE covered it up with a bogus back injury story.

>fpbp

us He-Man bros gotta stick together!

kek

He never cut "all" of his hair off after SS. He cut it short after his appearance on Raw Oct. 21 2002. It was still at a medium length on that show.

He was growing it back out after cutting it off as a way to cope with his rape.

Apparently he lost his gear during travel to the event and threw that shit he wore together at last minute

He had the same haircut in late 98 when he came back.

Shawn always looked best with long hair and some stubble. By the time he started rocking that look again around 2007 he’d already lost his sex appeal.

>By the time he started rocking that look again around 2007 he’d already lost his sex appeal.
speak for yourself incel. shawn's still a snack

Attached: hbk2019.jpg (1200x1200, 259K)

Housewife fans still slobber over that HBKock. He's an absolute DILF

Sunny said he knows how to please a woman in bed more than anyone she ever was with. That says a lot.

Not like WWE have a department that chooses what everybody wears and looks like or anything