Give me even one, well-reasoned argument against intergender wrestling since it's all fake anyways

Give me even one, well-reasoned argument against intergender wrestling since it's all fake anyways.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 109K)

It wouldn't draw anything other than the cringe from the people watching.

There isn't one. It just looks dumb to see a 104lb woman over power a 250lb man. If the woman was booked as a martial artist who chipped away at her opponent with martial arts and speed it could at least to begin to scrape the surface of believability.

Attached: 15349697_1167285613327091_8037990807673586106_n.jpg (640x895, 116K)

All fiction is predicated on internal logic. In pro wrestling, women have always been presented aas weaker than men in mixed tags and whatnot. This is because audiences know women are much weaker than men. It would make no sense to have women compete with men if the result was anything but the women being destroyed easily, because women are universally much weaker both in and out of kayfabe. There are very rare exceptions that are best left to comedy.

I like it in AAA where the girls are the same size as the dudes or even bigger. The flippy style works well with it too.

What's it like to hold a girl's hand, Yea Forums?

Can you imagine those two having sex

Pro wrestling is a morality play at heart. This evil person did this evil thing. They got their ass kicked for it.
This is a problem for intergender feuds, it is impossible for the woman to ever be the heel, because if the woman is the heel, you're inherently saying what the woman did is worthy of a man beating up a woman over.
But if you don't have women as a heel, on the other side, inevitably, EVERY WOMAN would be the babyface, and EVERY MAN would be the heel.
It is impossible for the man to get over as a result, even if its a manlet going up against a hamplanet.

>It just looks dumb to see a 104lb woman over power a 250lb man
David Vs Goliath matches are a wrestling staple.

I don't care much about seeing men vs women in matches but it's always positive for storytelling and entertainment to be able to chairshot a bitch in the skull

In a company the presents itself as "pure sport" and shit it is bad. In a company that's not a dated shithole and plays off of the audience being in on it the it's fine.

In tennis every woman would get BTFO by every man and this makes the feminists fucking cry evil little slut tears, I guess same thing in pro wrestling

man vs woman would be more like goliath vs a newborn

The real answer is that women are cringe

Give me even one, well-reasoned argument in favor of intergender wrestling.

Unf

Women suck at wrestling like they suck at everything else and bring the quality of the matches down.

>This is a problem for intergender feuds, it is impossible for the woman to ever be the heel, because if the woman is the heel, you're inherently saying what the woman did is worthy of a man beating up a woman over.
And that's a good thing. Also that happens in movies all the time.

Except with Nia Snax and the Manlet division, its the other way around nowadays

Contrary to what retards want to believe, David vs. Goliath matches are limited to special attractions only and don't draw long-term. Even in the present day, the biggest draws are the tall muscly larger-than-life guys who look like superstars.

Please name who (You) think that the biggest draws in wrestling today are

r/IncelTears

What the FUCK did he mean by this?

Not him, but Brock Lesnar is literally the only draw in wrestling right now.

why don't wwe just make intergender match between wwe women vs 205 guys

Suspension of disbelief matters. Women are massively weaker than men on average and I believe the WR for olympic weightlifting is still in favor of men when you compare the lowest weight class of men to the highest non-openweight class of women.

So Rey Mysterio should theoretically still outlift a woman that is 20/30kg heavier than he is.

Mens 56KG

SNATCH-138
C&J - 170
---------------------------------------------------------
Womens 75KG
SNATCH-125
C&J-153

Streets of Rage is the greatest wrestling video game series of all time

>in wrestling
>WWE Superstar™

Why not have a mouse wrestle an elephant?
Mandrama is about ignoring reality because everyone knows it's fake but what you see has to be believable to an extent for your mind to be tricked into thinking it's real so you can enjoy it.
These matches always look retarded against a sizable male unless the woman is the size of Nia jax or Chyna.

No doubt AEW will have intergender matches to keep the waifu losers happy while promoting gender equality.

Meaning Johnny Reddit should be buried by Nia Snax

Crinfe

In regards anything but comedic, low-card acts, wrestling still uses some semblance of reality as a basis it would contradict.
It wouldn't draw money.
The male would have to work extra hard to compensate for the female's relative lack of physical ability, giving rise to the unfairness argument.

it's not believable.

Unless every woman looks like Chyna or a man looks like ASUKA (japan tranny) it's not happening since it break believability.

It's not done in any other sport or sport-like competition. If it's not anywhere else, it's not going to be accepted as realistic

Underrated.

Yes, I can picture a midget slapping his thigh while he fucked someone's grandma.

Attached: candice-lerae-gif-1.gif (480x266, 954K)

Attached: RicFlair.jpg (571x371, 120K)

over rated, sex is great though.

>Gay intergender shit
Cringe.
Only time I'm gonna wrestle a woman is in training.

Pretty sure if the booker says you’re working a woman, you’ll do it

The matches are bad because women are too slow to keep up with men and botch constantly.

Roastie seething

It would lead to male wrestlers getting boners which would lead to embarrassment like I know I would get and feel.

One wrong move and the guy is ruined for life.

women can't lift men

Someone like Sarah Logan or Rondetty Rousey could easily beat up most of the men

The reason they don't do it is because most of the men would bitch about losing in a shoot fight

About that...

Attached: usa-today-8251216.0.jpg (1200x800, 110K)