Other urls found in this thread:

metricool.com/how-to-verify-twitter-account/
twitter.com/hashtag/BlockDaveMeltzer?src=hash
twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1102254688039141376
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What?

COPE MORE MELTZDRONE
THE END IS NIGH

Attached: MIKE JOHNSON.jpg (994x1200, 262K)

Could it be? Is Dave Meltzer CANCELLED? He is!

marks working themselves into a shoot over a fucking wrasslin' journalist

Is that THE David Dennis Jr?!?!?!?!?!? Why does every faggot nobody ever heard of get a blue checkmark these days?

>wrestlings most irresponsible, misogynistic, unethical era
Look at the top of this soi boys head oh no no no ahahahhahahaaa

cope

Attached: greatest hits.png (870x323, 38K)

Thank god.

Its over.
The meltzer meme needs to end

Because anyone who wants to can go through the process to get one. I don't why you would bother if you aren't famous though.

Meltman will come out of this unharmed like he does literally every time these dweebs come for him. He's untouchable. Give it a few days.

You just have to doxx yourself

metricool.com/how-to-verify-twitter-account/

Unironically who is this?

this is not true, they removed blue checks from people for wrongthink about a year ago, it is now a seal of approval

>wrestlings most irresponsible, misogynistic, unethical era

The literal fucking state of E Drones. Do they not realise Vince has rape allegations against his name?

he literally MADE UP this shit about Roman and the cancer. his autism can't handle the loss of sources left and right. he's on a slippery slope to destruction

Is he wrong about the Reigns cancer thing? I mean Reigns looked better post-cancer than he did pre-cancer. He also recovered in like 3-4 months.

He never apologizes for shit on twitter and barley can spit out saying he's wrong in a roundabout way. It was gonna bite him in the ass sooner or later. Dudes a moron saying sorry isnt a discredit to your work.

The fed made it sound like Roman was dying and overcame the odds and Dave exposed them that it wasn't that big a deal, he just took a pill every day and kept working out and filmed a movie and nothing bad happened.

Meltzer must make Satin seethe really hard for him constantly try to start shit like this

what did he get wrong? what type of pill he took?

When Heyman dumps him it'll really be the end

Stephanie co-opted Meltzer and will continue to do so as long as he has more views than Satin

Why do these people even care about what Meltzer says?

based antisemitic numale

What did Meltzer said?

meant to also reply to

>Bayley looks like mom's friends
Subscribed to WON.

They don't care, they're just looking for something to be outraged about.

>itt, irrelevant twitter faggot and Big Newsletter Meltzer.

It's strange, you don't see people like Bliss or AJ or anyone from the WWE and such commenting or joking around with Meltzer when he praises or says something nice about them but then you see these random ass tweets from like half the roster and these nobodies like the guy in the OP that has a checkmark on twitter for some reason completely shitting on him, like for example, when he gave his opinion about how Peyton Royce looked.
You can't comment on a person's looks now, what the fuck?

Lotta huge retards and marks in the WWE roster.

Whats the M word

mark

because he acts like an authority and has a following of retards who think he is. He needs to be taken down a peg.

M*rk

he is right by the way

Attached: 1549848025678.png (636x429, 63K)

Based, only marks should be able to call each other marks.....THATS OUR WORD

>comparing "mark" to the n word
kek his autism knows no bounds

Satin is just pissed because he is an overinflated clickbait writter trying to convince the world he is a legit journalist

Sean Ross Sapp is a prickly twat who gets mad when he has to do more work than the absolute minimum

Bix is just a sad little "man" who likes to chase anyone and anything and bring them down to make himself feel better for his own sorry existence

Meltz is an Autist who has no bearing on reality and doesn't give a shit about it.

>needs to be left behind
lol what are you gonna do, get him fired from his own website?

Marc

Marks are just slaves to carny promoters. Niggers are slaves. it works

>the term 'mark' originates from carnivals, where booth owners would MARK people with chalk that had a lot money in their wallets
>this is just as bad as a word used by slave owners

Attached: HH on Meltz.jpg (720x409, 107K)

He didn't actually say just as bad.
He implied similar contextually, as in referring to a lower class in a derogatory manner.

The aversion bug men have to Big Dick Dave is ultimately further confirmation that he is, in fact, based. No amount of cancel culture is going to stop Meltz from reporting

That's a wild stretch Dave

>All these people talking shit about Dave have 0 affect on his bottom line
Pretty based desu

he's untouchable and they can't stand it

>David Dennis, Jr. is a coder (formerly writer) and adjunct professor of Journalism at Morehouse College. David’s writing has appeared in The Guardian, The Smoking Section, Uproxx, Playboy, The Atlantic, Complex.com and wherever people argue about things on the Internet.

>R. Kelly and Michael Jackson, are they being lynched?
>Atlanta: Where Cardi B and Robert Kraft dance on stage
>Does Cardi B even need the halftime show?
>spergs about game of thrones
>wanted to reboot the BlockDaveMeltzer hashtag
>click it
>twitter.com/hashtag/BlockDaveMeltzer?src=hash

Fuck all you cucks, Reigns is lying.

>you can't question Reigns
>you can't question Jussie Smollett

Fuck all of you.

How would it benefit Reigns to lie about his cancer treatment?

He's lying about the cancer.

Literally who

Do you have proof?

He never apologizes because he knows there's always an apologist on squaredcircle or twitter who always spout shit like "It's out out context!" every time he says some stupid shit.

Migger

All the people trying to crucify him never paid 11.99 in their lives

MRS. ALVAREZ GET DOWN

The biggest names who gave an opinion on this issue has indeed taken this out of context. However, even if you take account of what he's really trying to say, he's still clearly in the wrong.

I'm on Meltzer's side of this one. The Reigns cancer thing ending just in time for WrestleMania, with him not even looking a little bit physically effected, really undermines it.

I'm sure he legit had a cancer scare, and Meltzer doesn't even deny this, but the way WWE has played this up has been shit. At least don't make Reigns return "business as usual." Shave his head or something. Make me believe. 'Cause I don't "believe that" as it was presented.

>anti-due process
>idea of freedom of speech is that certain people get to dictate what other people get to say; full blown "freedom is slavery"-tier
>as might be expected from the above, very little interest in hearing arguments and facts that are unfavorable to their agenda
>calling anyone else unethical and irresponsible

I also want to point out that while leftists love various abstract archetypes that exist only in their mythos, they hate basically all real people, women included. That's why their road map that claims to be so liberating for wamyn has made them so goddamn unhappy. "Stop being women! Women are bad! Women are a social construct! Be men instead!"

>>you can't question Jussie Smollett

literally everyone is questioning him.

>Roman's blood tests were slightly off
>he goes on a short chemo treatment
>passes it
>oh look he's back
He was safe before 2018 ended and fully ring ready in February. Too bad that the cancer will always flare up for the rest of his life, until it finally goes over. Cancer always goes over

Only when the truth leaked out. Then they tried to spin it as this was fake but what about all those other times.

Then on the documentary he said he was so tired he was basically bed ridden for a long time. That's what Meltzer questioned in passing. If he was so tired for so long how the hell did he manage to shoot a movie and then start working out again. That's literally it, WWE probably exaggerated on how long he was bed ridden due to fatigue and Meltzer simply questioned that. That's what this whole stupid fake scandal is about

Yeah, I’m Vince McMahon

Mick

Yea it’s not like they have trailers where he could go take a nap while shooting scenes

meltzer seems to think people with cancer are bedridden 24/7
he's a dope and lives in a bubble so what can ya expect

I said the people shitting on him were never his customers why should he give a shit what they have to say

Dave is right and based, he's calling Roman's "cancer" for the work that it is.

Because now he can never be booed or criticized.
And the company he works for has been using kids with cancer for good publicity for a damn long time. According to Stephanie, it's how brands will win.

twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1102254688039141376

The number of people leaping to Reigns' defense if there's even the slightest notion of doubt now gives him a cover for any time he gets even the slightest bit of criticism.

Also, coming back just in time for WrestleMania recharges his batteries heading into a major payday.

I think the cancer was legit, but very, very inflated. Slight scare, but nothing he knew he couldn't beat back because he'd done it before and because WWE Superstars(tm) are under constant supervision.

>but nothing he knew he couldn't beat back because he'd done it before
He might've had a positive attitude towards it, but leukemia that comes back typically leaves the person with months to live.

>misogynistic

Attached: 57885324786227736735663478.gif (220x164, 419K)

kek. this is probably the best summary of these wrestling "journalists," although at least dave's autism produces those interesting obituaries.

What the fuck does misogyny have to do with anything in the discussion? I hate these fucking people, and it makes me angry that they're getting in the way of hating Dave.

Attached: Contemplative.jpg (442x293, 29K)

SJW culture at its worst. This guy can't speak to facts or have any kind of opinion based on an understanding of history, because it hurts my feelings and runs counter to the current ultra-progressive narrative.

Ugly women can draw! Even if ratings when they're on TV plummet. Fucking bigot.

We should never question anything the WWE does. I've been watching wrestling two years, since I heard about the women's revolution. Uh, I think I know enough about Vince to know he would never go so low as to exaggerate someone's real-life illness to get them over.

WWE didn't mention the movie in their documentary, so it didn't happen.

Are you fucking questioning Vince McMahon? Are you saying he would lie about something like cancer? You fucking blumpf supporters make me sick.

You can't apologize to these sort of shitheads. Even on the off chance you actually did something wrong, apologizing will only make their retardation worse.

>He might've had a positive attitude towards it, but leukemia that comes back typically leaves the person with months to live.

Due to a whole set of typical circumstances that do not apply at all to Reigns. A "relapse" after >10 years, caught really early, in an otherwise physically fit and healthy person, is about as minor as cancer can be.

People who expressed doubt at the start were shouted down in exactly the same fashion. His story didn't pass the smell test just like Roman's doesn't.

I'm no Meltzer fan, but Roman's cancer was obviously a work. I mean come on, the dude lost zero weight and zero hair, and the leukemia conveniently went in to remission exactly one month before Wrestlemania. It doesn't exactly take the genius to put it all together.

Attached: Lanny_Poffo.jpg (205x350, 15K)

Dave is such a great worker.

Mmmmm, dont wanna mess with it

>Meltzer makes up shit about BBD's cancer
>Snacks was the first person to defend BBD
>not even Jasethy, all because he wants dem 5*s
>even KO and Braun shat on Meltzer
(lol what a dweeb

Who the fuck is David Dennis Jr? Looks like a toe in glasses.

Shaun King has been hitting the tanning beds.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>More people who don't subscribe trting to take Dave down

He's unstoppable. His actual audience knows better or doesn't give a shit. People who read his stuff copied and pasted on Rajah are irrelevant.

>misogyny
Meltzer is more liberal than Cornette. What did he do?

Dave and Corny are liberal, not feminists. That's what he did.

>MELTZER GETTING SAVAGED Anonymous
>Anonymous
>totally not this literally who
piss off back to Twitter ya fucking nobody

Attached: BIG DAVE.jpg (234x56, 10K)

He probably said something "insensitive" again (not sure what) so all the s0yb0ys on twitter are up in arms and crying incoherently. But they always do that.