WWE Sent Guidelines of ‘Do’s and Don’ts’ to Tampa Bay Officials

* When referring to our talent, we ask that you refer to them as WWE Superstars both for the men and women and NOT as “professional wrestlers.”

* As of March 2016, our female Superstars are NO longer referred to as WWE Divas, so please call them WWE Superstars.

* Please refer to our company as WWE and NOT World Wrestling Entertainment.

* Please do not refer to our company as “the WWE,” but rather just “WWE.”

* Please do NOT use the term “professional wrestling,” instead using WWE or Sports Entertainment to describe our brand (E.G. “We have many WWE fans in the Tampa area” or “I have always been a fan of sports entertainment.”)

* The WWE Championship or WWE Title are appropriate names for the title. It is not called a “belt” or a “strap.”

411mania.com/wrestling/wrestlemania-36-guidelines-officials/

Attached: wrestlemania-36-logo.jpg (800x450, 184K)

stale corporate record low ratings

None of this is new desu

Literally cringing outta my socks.

what is difference betweeen wwe and the wwe?

t. russian

Attached: 1532556227754.png (744x687, 44K)

WWE is full of corporate bullshit. That's why fans are migrating en masse to AEDub or Impact. I think sports entertainment on its deathbed, and wrestling is going to rise in its place.

Fucking mental

These people are absolute clowns

>*Please do NOT use the term “professional wrestling,” instead using WWE or Sports Entertainment to describe our brand

>WRESTLEmania

>*The WWE Championship or WWE Title are appropriate names for the title. It is not called a “belt” or a “strap.”

The titles are constantly referred to as belts for a few months now on TV.

>Migrating en masse to impact
>10k viewers
Gee, I hope the migration to AEW is something more than ‘en masse’

So what happens if an official breaks any of these guidelines?

It's cringe but this is old-hat. None of this is new or surprising. I don't even understand why it's considered worthy of reporting. WWE would send this out to everyone offering them major coverage just to ensure consistency in corporate terminology. It would be a completely routine and mundane part of them organising the event.

* When referring to WWE, you should always talk about how our company is fake

Rent free

They want wrestling to be synonymous with the WWE so using ‘the’ doesn’t have the same effect. It’s just some stupid corporate horseshit that no one would pick up on

Twenty pure strikes, a bottle of Jack and two cartons of beer for the boys.

Grammar issues. There's no "collective" noun in their name (federation, corporation, etc.) which makes it look like "the World Wrestling Entertainment" which doesn't make any sense.

fascist company

>rent free
>it's not unprompted
Cringe at this tryhard simp

I'm still calling it the E and the strap.

Attached: worked.png (492x1054, 351K)

WEW BOY

thanks anons im learning ding-dong diddly english!

Attached: 1551058726931.gif (840x488, 511K)

>Please refer to our company as WWE and NOT World Wrestling Entertainment
Why?

First off, please stop the frog pictures and the use of t., I'm sorry /int/ has brainwashed you but that's not how true 4channers operate.

Here's the difference - "the WWE" is a leftover from "the WWF". Like with "the NBA" or "the NFL", the the is there to mean " the ... Federation". They didn't think this through when switching to WWE. You can't say "the World Wrestling Entertainment (Incorporated)" which is what "the WWE" would mean. However, they always continued saying "the WWE".

The W word. Vince is ashamed of being a wrestling promoter.

They quietly changed it so that legally, WWE doesn't stand for anything. They haven't said world wrestling entertainment once in years. This was done out of hatred for the word wrestling.

Actually considering the direction they've taken in the last 5 years, we should be thankful they don't call themselves professional wrestling. To do so would be even more dishonest than it was in the 5 years before that.

Why not just change the name to Sportsentertainamania?

>Please refer to them as Audience Enhancement Devices and not “tarps”
>Please do not refer to WWE “draws” as that is insider language and also not accurate
>Please do not call The Undertaker “Mark” even though he is

PROFESSIONAL WRESTLERS AND THE WWE DIVAS WILL WRESTLE OVER THE WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT CHAMPIONSHIP STRAP AND THE WWE DIVAS BELT.

Somebody please stop me!

Attached: 637A782E-DB78-48ED-A066-FFD99BF9E8BA.jpg (500x500, 73K)

Because he actually thinks he is putting forth a weekly episodic television program and NOT professional wrestling.

>Audience Enhancement Devices

Attached: john.png (537x478, 560K)

WRASSLERS RISE UP!!!

"he" meaning Vince

*except the fight between paul and dave

Any official should know this without being told, even bottom of the barrel fans know all this.

>learning english from Yea Forums

Attached: nigger no.gif (200x199, 666K)

Attached: 1399255676893S.gif (500x376, 1.94M)

go back to resetera you faggot tranny

this shit makes me fucken angry fuck vince and fuck this company

"The WWE" never made sense.

The World Wrestling Federation
The Word Wrestling Entertainment

Think about it.

I'm not new enough to know what that is, sorry.

>cartons of beer
18+ kid

which means you should go back

When the did the WWE become so fucking beta? christ that's just embarrassing

beers come in cartons

Attached: 24351.jpg (1000x1000, 336K)