5'10

>5'10
>310 pounds
>Thick beard to hide double chin

When did WWE start letting Yea Forums posters become superstars?

Attached: Otis_Dozovic_NXT.jpg (749x1065, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FYjNU-h4pis
streamable.com/8juae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's muscle pal

>5'10"
That's generous

Billed

Whenever they let Kevin Owens in the ring.

Mark

Otis looks like a fucking boulder, Yea Forumstards wish they could stack weight like that

based

He's Scott Steiner with extra fat.

yeah ok, retard. The only muscle this guy has is from trying to hold his body erect from all that fat.

It's time to fire those flabby fucks, both Otis and Tucky. Do it now, rip the bandaid off and save some money in what they would've paid them. I mean, what would we really be missing? A year's worth of them jobbing and dancing around with No Way Jose?

You wish any of us would be as BASED and SEXY as Otis

The dude can deadlift 775 lbs, would take a minimum of 3 Yea Forumsies to do the same.

Attached: basedotis.jpg (1080x1192, 124K)

youtu.be/FYjNU-h4pis

DID SOMEONE SAY CHEESE?

Tucker Knight is a faggot

Put Otis in a tag team with Chad Gable

streamable.com/8juae

Seethe

It makes me laugh that 2 of the most legit amateur wrestlers in wwe are in a comedy tag team

>Tomato Champs
Good shit.

I can deadlift 550 lbs. So yeah, it'd take two more of you narrow retards to pick up the extra 225 lbs.

Also, 775 lbs for a super heavyweight isn't terribly impressive in the grand scheme of things. Big E did about 750 lbs at under 275 lbs bodyweight, and 799 lbs as a super heavyweight that still likely wasn't as heavy as Butterbean's "special" cousin here.

Post your chin

If this is about my weight, I'm ~210 lbs.

Attached: 20190309_230141[1].jpg (1280x960, 283K)

him dropping the funny ass voice killed him.

He is fucking DONE.

do you trim the hair above your lip? I'm growing out a beard for the first time and the upper lip hair is getting in my mouth.

shut up fatso

you either trim the stache or you get wax and style it every day so it wont fuck with your eating.

Desu I like growing my beard out for about six months then it gets to rape hobo length. I trim my lip with scissors every two months or so. I have mad respect for the guys who can grow out those huge cowboy staches

Yeah, I just trim it because I got sick of pulling it off my face every time I tried to eat a sandwich.

shave the beard and he looks like Alex jones