Yea Forums finally hops on the "have sex" meme

>Yea Forums finally hops on the "have sex" meme

This thread is only for Innovator chads

Attached: tommy-dreamer-1-4.jpg (620x348, 30K)

>thinking any meme other than ding-dong diddly and penis shekelsberg are Yea Forums OC
Slugging pretty hard here simp.

Slapdick is very hot right now, you slapdick

reply to this post or your mother is an undercooked bagel

Slapdick was invented by /wooo/

Have Sex isn't an Yea Forums meme. It's been on this site for years.
Only original Yea Forums content (although copied from wrestling and IWC) is stuff like ding-dong diddly, fiddle faddle, worked, mark, shower/weights/clue, pure strike, dimes, jannetty, grow a chin, vanilla midget etc
Most of our stuff is stolen from /Pol/, Yea Forums or Yea Forums and carter forcing it. Yea Forums is truly a jannetty board

mmmmmmmm wrestler's court tomorrow, kid

What about
Now I see a lot of people online and in wrestling communities trying to tear down the old Snake with what they consider the "Worst promo of all time" but in reality we the masses have been too dumb to understand the level of kino that Jake was throwing down
>Everyone over the years have attributed the "You wanna play 21? I've got 22" line as being a sign that Jake doesn't know the rules of Blackjack
>In actuality what Mr. Roberts means is that he has a .22 Caliber gun, and that even if his opponent truly has the perfect hand he will not walk away the victor because he is vicious and will do anything to win.
>The line "Do you wanna play blackjack? I got two of those to" is then him saying that he has two actual blackjacks, a type of crude club used to bash people
>Finally the line "You wanna play Aces and Eights? I got too many of those to" is probably the most kino of them all
>Aces and Eights goes by another name. They are called "Dead Man's Hand" because it is said to be the cards that Wild Bill Hickok, a famous outlaw, was holding when he was shot dead
>Jake is then implying that he has led a trail of men who thought they could best the snake only to wind up dead at his hand over the years.
It's time to face the facts, that even while ballooned of his ass on enough drugs to kill a bull, Jake Roberts could still cut a more cerebral promo than anyone else in the history of the business.

Attached: 3578A1B1-6C83-4679-A6AE-AF3A759A71F0.jpg (480x360, 13K)

kys you undercooked bagel

Stop exposing the damn businesses

discord trannie d&c post
in all fields
you know what to do people

Yea Forums = no dimes

Carneys seething

shut it dicksplash

Does the tranny discord even exist? Or is it just a bogeyman made up by Yea Forums? Why anyone even bother with this no dimes board is beyond me

I thought it was fake too then somebody posted a screen cap of the discord and the admin saying some creepy, psy-op shit. I didn't save it, but I guarantee somebody did.

a serious case of cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias mixed with mommy issues.

Based retard going into business for himself.

Gonna go remind them real quick then

Attached: 1551882659754.jpg (916x540, 322K)

>CRINGE

T. Dickwipe

tv sucks

Grow a gut ya pencil shinned chicken neck batty boy