I don't care if you don't like the Young Bucks because you're a contrarian...

I don't care if you don't like the Young Bucks because you're a contrarian. This is gonna be awesome and you'll all jump on board when it's a success.

Attached: AEW-All-Elite-Wrestling-logo.png (2083x1158, 1.76M)

Based Optimism Chad. Honestly AEW is good for wrestling and anybody who is a fan of wrestling should want it to succeed.

No
AEW is cancer so no

E Slobs SEETHING yet again.

>I don't care if you don't like the Young Bucks because you're a contrarian. This is gonna be awesome and you'll all jump on board when it's a success.

Attached: 4MR1YJc.gif (600x337, 639K)

No I won't because I'm already happy with New Japan so I don't care about WWE-Lite

I want it to be successful, but everything I’ve seen so far says it’s gonna flop hard

Not liking the young bucks isn’t contrarian

Nah. Miss me with this gay shit.

How is it cancer?

You don't think that creepy feminine black guy with the blond hair is gonna put some butts in the seats?

I don’t watch wrestling.

>Sold. Out. In. Under. 5. Minutes.
Stay mad, E Cunt.

E in your head rent frEE
The ironE here is, most AEW fans are E-Drones!

Attached: AEDrones2.jpg (1032x2831, 231K)

>shown itself to be more concerned with social/political causes and pandering than actual wrestling

Sorry, I'll stick with New Japan.
Americuck's absolute OBSESSION with politicizing everything for the sake of being combative/adversarial is disgusting and cancerous.
Count me out, Mutt. Hope you enjoy the segment where they bring out a heel in a Drumpf mask and takes turns superkicking him.

>most AEW fans are E-Drones!
Wow so you’re saying most wrestling fans are fans of wrestling? Absolute fucking shocker holy shit

>being inclusive is a political agenda
The state of you retards

>Admitting it
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: ED15E481-EC71-497B-A11F-1E2B3254517A.png (1000x1136, 530K)

WE WANT HORMONES
*CLAP CLAP CLAP
WE WANT HORMONES

>he admits it

Sorry brainlet, that's not what I was referring to.
I was more shooting for the blatant pandering they did when they needlessly name-dropped gun control for the sake of grandstanding.
Being inclusive is fine. Being inclusive so you can pat yourself on the back for being inclusive while employing the same vein of dull, prime-time, pleb-aimed political pandering American TV does across the charts?
Once again: count me out of your shit-show, MUTT. I like WRESTLING. Not the Daily Show with Cody Rhodes.

further devolution of kayfabe, a vital part of wrestling storytelling. Completely unable to take anything seriously, always have to let the fans think they are so so clever by being super-insider with them on all their platforms.

They are all just so low rent when it comes to character work that it ruins the whole thing for me.

Oh no! Weebs are E Drones too? Wtf?

Attached: 25F22705-CB6D-4C10-B793-950F614CEA12.jpg (585x1040, 112K)

>fair-weather Bullet Club fan
>weeb

That tubby drone is probably wearing an AEW shirt right now.
I'm wearing my Rainmaker shirt and putting more babies in my wife this ding-dong diddly SECOND

>donating money to a charity for victims of gun violence is a political agenda
The state of you retards

>names company all elite
>inclusivley accepts every God-forsaken blight on humanity
this isnt consistent

>carefully placing a donation to make a specific political statement behind the guise of genuine goodwill isn't actually a political statement because there's charity involved!

I bet you think Susan G. Komen is legit, too!
AEDrones are brainWASHED brainLETS.

>AEDrones

E Drones still can’t think of a decent name for Elite Chads. The state of you retards.

they are, its amazing how you can tell so much about people by the words they use and the things they like nowadays, there is very little holding this shithole together

AEDrones works just fine because it includes what (You) actually are (an EDrone)
By the way, I'm a New Jachad ;)

Attached: aEDrones.png (624x420, 277K)

nice argument you have there. oh wait you made not solid case for it being a success at all. Meanwhile Fulham get relegated. kek

Weebs and E Drones are the same thing. Why do you think Nakamura was so popular?

>confusing fair-weather weebs with card-carrying New Jachads

There's crossover in every fandom. The different is, AEW/WWE isn't crossover. It's simply the same shit.

>Devitt, AJ Styles, Gallows and Anderson and Nakamura were all instantly over when they came to WWE
Holy shit you’re right

EDrones are well-conditioned and have a head-nodding self-affirming confirmation bias that leads them to rating people from outside of the WWE in an effort to seem more intelligent/enlightened.
EDrones likely haven't seen Devitt's (shitty) pre-WWE body of work. He was marketed on his Japan career, though. They have a strange, grass-is-greener mentality about wrestling outside of WWE, but won't watch it.
Except for AEW. They're SUPER hyped for that.

>moving goalposts
Lmao

I didn't move the goalposts. I never stated that fandoms have no crossovers, you utter brainlet.
My statement was that AEW fans are mostly WWE fans (proven fact).
A small subset of WWE fans having knowledge of Nakamura demonstrating SOME cross-over knowledge doesn't counterpoint that, nor did I deny that.
Destroyed.
NEXT.

>gets BTFO so hard that he writes a wall of text through his tears
The state of ya

Exactly.
FINALLY...we have a wrestling promotion that will be inclusive to EVERYONE across the gender spectrum. No longer will I and my partner and other LGBTQA+ friends feel threatened and unsafe among the generally unruly, unsavory and intolerant cis-gendered crowds that traditionally go to wrestling events.
With AEW, and their commitment to being all-inclusive & accommodating to all patrons of various cultures & social norms, we can be rest assured that their shows will be a safe space for fans like us! :

>no attempt anymore

I accept your concession, EDrone.